- 6+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Support, Implementation and testing of Web based and Client Server applications.
- Experience in Full software development life cycle implementation including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases on Windows platforms.
- Expertise on designing web pages using Responsive CSS Design, JQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Good working knowledge of object - oriented programming.
- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Experience in build and deployment process of Angular 4 applications using Angular CLI.
- Extensive experience in working with AngularJS to implement Single page applications (SPA) using Directives, modules, Expressions, Angular Routing, Controller and Components.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experience in Typescript language with ECMA 6.0 programming standards.
- Usage of ES6 features like Arrow functions, block-level scoping, classes and modules, new Array helper functions to implement functional programming.
- Experience and full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile software development methodology. Solid ability to work on Agile .
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in debugging and testing the existing code.
- Good expertise in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration.
- Very good analytical capabilities and broad experience in understanding the business application and planning iterations.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team leader/player with solid communication skills Motivation to take independent responsibility. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can learn new technologies very fast.
- Worked on various platforms including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and UNIX.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines with excellent communication and inter personnel skills.
- Experience of working with version control systems like Git .
- Dynamic team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Server: Apache Tomcat
Version Control: Git
IDE & Other Tools: Visual Studio Code, Sublime, Eclipse, Webpack, WordPress
Testing: JEST, Karma and Mocha
Package Manager: NPM
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, Linux, Unix
Java Full Stack Developer
- As a Java FullStack Developer worked on the application Spectrum Mobile 2.0. Worked on the Direct to Customer (D2C), which is a customer facing application.
- Developed the Single Page Application using Angular 8, HTML5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Developed the Landing Page, Plan Page, Trade In, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and BuyFlow.
- Created responsive web pages using media query and mixins.
- Worked with the team on the cosmetic changes required for our web application.
- Worked on the cart page of the application to show the data rendering from the backend as well as write functions and components required for the cart page.
- Worked on integrating Questions and Answers API for Device Condition section of Trade-In module for the application.
- Worked on testing various scenarios and user stories for the application when it was deployed in Quality Assurance Environment.
- Worked on resolving defects and bugs in the application.
- Collaborated with the team lead and other developers and checked the functionality and usability of the application.
- Participated in the Application Lifecycle Management.
- Participated in the SCRUM meetings and grooming sessions.
- Collaborated with the Business Analyst team on writing User Stories and creating a list of subtasks for the user story.
- Worked on Accessibility Rich Internet Applications(ARIA).
- Worked on writing unit tests using JEST Framework.
- Integrated API’s for Notification Enhancement and coded screens required for contact info popup modal component.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Developed application components using Spring, Spring-Data, Spring Boot and Oracle.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Spring Boot services were developed using micro service architecture with RESTFUL .
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full Stack Developer
- As a Full Stack Developer , assisting my team in developing, Web-based applications and managed in developing of Landing page, summary/overview and Login page.
- Developed a Single Page Application using Angular 7, Typescript, RXJS and Java 8.
- Developed Angular 7 components and services to convert a large monolith into microservices.
- Conducted TDD to help create well-written unit of code using chai and mocha.
- Created wireframes using Sketch and Omnigraffle.
- Developed the front end of the application using HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap4.
- Used Template Driven and Reactive forms in Angular 7.
- Also Developed back end RESTful API using Java 8, Spring Boot and called from the front-end service to backend controller using API Gateway. For API Gateway we used Netflix zuul.
- Used AWS Cloud Computing for creating Serverless Architecture using Lambda.
- Used AWS S3 to store files, buckets to add, delete and modify objects.
- Experience with DynamoDB for managed services.
- Experience with MySQL database for RDBMS and Database Designs.
- Used MySQL database for data retrieval and data modification.
Confidential, NYC, NY
UI/Front End Developer
- As a UI Developer , assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing of Account landing page, Account summary/overview and Login page.
- Single page applications are developed using Angular 4, Typescript and RXJS.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Responsible for building a new website for the Small fleet clients and for the maintenance of Online New Platform.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Implemented the caching of the get requests using the Interceptors of HTTP Client Module provided by Angular 4.
- Worked with Angular 4 new features with ng-template and some of the form validations, Animation Packages.
- Worked on Angular modules, components, dependency injection etc.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Integrated the service call with UI using $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular .
- Using GIT for version control.
- Used Angular.JS $http service to communicate with Restful web services and JSON data.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using, AJAX, JSON and XML .
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML5 and CSS3 .
- Implemented t a responsive web layout for the order page using Bootstrap 3.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analysts to identify the technical requirements.
- Used jQuery libraries and plugins for developing front end web applications.
- Developed code to call the web service / APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY / AJAX .
- Involved in design, analysis, and architectural meetings. Created Architecture Diagrams and Flow Charts using Microsoft Visio .
- Written the Test cases based on the requirement.
- Worked with in agile environment.