- Around 8 years of experience in the IT industry. Experienced in Processing requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation for Java and J2EE applications.
- Experienced in all the phases of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodologies.
- Hands - on experience in frameworks like Spring such as Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, and Spring Security.
- Worked extensively in Multithreading, File Handling I/O, Generics, Exception Handling and Collections, Streams.
- Extensively experienced in J2EE technologies like Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC Data Access API, XML, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, and Junit.
- Experience in Angular JS, React, React Native, and REDUX.
- Experience in developing microservices architecture based on Restful (JAX-RS) and Soap web services (JAX-WS).
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and good working experience with Oracle 11g, Oracle Teradata, MYSQL, and SQL server and strong Skills in using NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, Functions, Triggers, Stored procedures in PL/SQL, JDBC, ODBC.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/Spring boot JPA Entities for mapping Java classes .
- Worked with a backend service environment using NodeJS and can install and manage modules using Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Experience with Java-based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate (including connection pooling, mapping, transaction management, and HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Spring Data.
- Worked with Spring Data JPA for creating automatic DAOs (Data Access Objects).
- Proficient in using various design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Singleton Factory, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Experience in Deploying and configuring web applications using web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, and Web Logic. Experience in Log4j for logging, debugging, and error tracking.
- Implemented SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using Web Services and REST Services.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, Scrum, and SDLC (includes gathering requirements, designing, coding and implementation) and used JIRA as a project management tool.
- Worked with build tools like Maven, Gradle for building applications in different environments.
- Created Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams.
- Professional experience in integrated development tools (IDEs) like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, and Visual Studio Code. Worked extensively with version control tools like GitHub, SVN, Bitbucket and bug tracking tools like Rally, JIRA.
- Implemented CI/CD Pipelines and test-driven development using Jenkins.
- Deployed the application using AWS Lambda, a serverless computing platform.
- Can adapt to the latest technology and can work in a multi-platform environment. Has the ability to take responsibility and be a productive team member.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java 1.7/1.8, EJB, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JMS & JDBC
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Web Services and API development: REST APIs, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Observer, Singleton, View Helper
Version Controls: GitHub, CVS, SVN
UI Framework: jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic
Cloud Technologies: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto-Scaling, VPC, Route53, DNS & IAM
Java Full Stack Developer
- As a full-stack developer, I was involved in requirement analysis, design, and implementation of the applications.
- Followed agile methodology and participated in the standup meetings and involved in the sprint planning, retrospection, and reviews.
- Experience with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC and Spring DAO.
- Designed and Developed the presentation layer using servlets and JSP (Java Server Pages) and used JSTL for reusability.
- Designed JSON requests according to the frontend pages and processed the JSON requests according to the different types of modules, actions, and request data.
- JSON responses will be developed according to the request and send it back to the front end after the logic processing.
- Used Reactive programming for building reactive web applications that automatically updates the values that are added to the database.
- Creating Data Access Objects (DAOs) integrating with Hibernate and used JDBC interaction to interact with Data Access Objects.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, functions, triggers, and stored procedures for PL/SQL and HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational DB.
- Developed Entity objects and used Hibernate the ORM tool to access the persistent data from MYSQL.
- Deployed the microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry using CI/CD pipelines for continuous integration and developed using Jenkins.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications with help of the zookeeper and retrieved log messages using Kafka.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from Source tables to Avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel .
- Experience in creating images through Docker and deploying them in the Kubernetes environment.
- Solid hands-on experience in developing with React/Flux and HTML5, REST Web services and Eclipse Vertex framework
- Experience with designing and architecting large-scale Identity and access management products.
- Developed Single page applications using React and Angular, Dynamic page applications.
- Fluent in React and skilled in working with Redux architecture to save and update the data.
- Experience in optimizing or profiling, multithreading, JVM tuning.
- Designed, developed and tested Java back-end web application software to implement a new module to perform fraud analysis using the Spring AOP and Spring WebFlux.
- Used Vertex for building reactive web applications on JVM (Java Virtual Machine).
- Developed the application using both Java-based configuration and XML-based configuration.
- Developed a user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with the existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Demonstrable experience on JEE, Java and the JVM ecosystem.
- Used Spring WebFlux and migrated applications from servlet to reactive API.
- Developed and performed test cases using Jasmine for front-end unit testing and used the Cucumber, Protractor and HTTP-server for the End 2 End testing.
- Wrote Microservices to export/import data and task scheduling and Spring boot, Spring and Hibernate in the microservices and Swagger API for Microservices.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection object.
- Used REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to the client and handled the security and REST services authorization using Spring Security.
- Delivered consistent and ongoing SEO trend analysis and reports on brand management, competitor monitoring, site analysis, search tracking, and backlink reporting.
- Used CI/CD Azure pipelines for build, test and deploy. Accomplished this by defining a pipeline file with yaml syntax.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and AWS for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Experience in writing Operations and corresponding handlers to communicate with Oracle database sitting on Linux/Unix server.
- Active coding using Reactive programming with spring WebFlux and Reactor.
- Used Azure Blob cloud storage service for storing large unstructured data.
- Used Hibernate in the Data Access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Configured Dispatcher servlet and view resolver to interact with the requests and manage the MVC flow.
- Implemented Spring bean configuration file and bean factory pattern and application context for bean configuration.
- Application was developed using Syntellect VistaGen tools, with the programming code in java and database connection using a IVR client .jar.
- Worked on Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making anonymous inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Worked on Amazon Web Service (AWS) EC2 and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience with design patterns like session façade, singleton, business delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Used Swagger for documenting the Rest APIs and created automation scripts for Rest APIs using Postman.
- Knowledge in various agile methodologies like TDD (Test Driven Deployment).
- Involved in the development of DOM parsing, SQL procedures and in development of IVR in VXML, by using Java and JSP.
- Involved in building the application and deploying the application using Apache Tomcat Server.
- Maintained DB Schema and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application.
- Developed Automation Framework for Acceptance Testing using Cucumber BDD and JUnit.
- Used Maven Scripts to build the application and worked with Log4j for error tracking and debugging. Wrote Unit test cases and used Mockito.
- Developed components of the web (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) and SOAP using various message exchange patterns.
- Used POSTMAN and SoapUI to test RESTful services and perform operations.
- Collaborated with a team of professionals in Agile Team and used GitHub for source code management and version control. Used Slack as a communication platform between team members.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked with the phases of SDLC as the scrum member following agile methodology and participated in sprint planning sessions.
- Extensively worked on Core Java, multi-threading, collections, and exception handling.
- Developed Data Access Objects using Spring DAO, JDBC and Spring Hibernate.
- Worked on converting existing module to rest microservices and CRUD operations using Spring Boot.
- Created application layer POJO classes and mapped them to backend oracle database using Hibernate network.
- Used Spring Core for creating injection of controller and container (IOC) and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate as the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) to access data from SQL server.
- Worked on the setup of CI/CD process for the application using Jenkins.
- Developed Apache Camel endpoints and used producer template to route messages to JMS queues.
- Experience in working with web services like SOAP, WSDL, RESTful web services.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems and web-oriented architectures
- Managed the bean lifecycle and worked with the controller to handle the request and response.
- Interacted with clients to gather requirements.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Worked with Maven build tool for automation and deployed the application using Tomcat server.
- Working experience on JDBC, Angular JS, XML and AJAX. Worked on handling transactions using JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Experience in developing and implementing Data Driven and Keyword Driven automation testing framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber. Created the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Handled Front end using Angular and React for developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Created Multiple Re-Usable UI directives by defining Angular JS Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers, and updating DOM elements.
- Used REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to the client and handled the security and REST Services authorization using spring security.
- As part of Team working as K2view resources involved in Design and Development phases.
- Use java 8 features in developing the code such as lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Build prototypes using react-navigation and used API for props management.
- Implemented stable react-native components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked on React Native to get access to the native APIs.
- Used React Components, Reducers, and Actions to implement MVC (Model View Controller).
- Applied ethical SEO best practices when performing tasks such as keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, Meta tag creation, alt tag creation.
- Involved in design and development of IVR application.
- Used libraries like redux-reselect to increase the performance of the application.
- Used NodeJS frameworks in the development of web applications.
- Worked with databases and wrote SQL, HQL (Hibernate Query Language) queries to fetch the data from the database.
- Worked on latest features of Java 8 like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces.
- Experience working with operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
- Wrote Junit test cases and used log4j for debugging and error handling tracked defects in the Jira tracking portal.
- Maintaining and updating various Web applications created primarily in Python.
- Created interfaces, analyzed use cases, and designed the core functionality from the presentation layer to the business layer using UML.
- Developed web pages using Spring MVC and JSP. Worked on reusable components using AngularJS.
- Delivered React JS applications solving the issues and following best practices.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Worked with NPM commands and used package JSON for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of node Js applications.
- Worked on Struts in presentation tier and used Spring Core/IOC to inject the object dependencies.
- Used Selenium and Cucumber test-driven deployment tools for java automation.
- Used Spring Core/IOC to inject the object dependencies. And worked on struts in the presentation tier.
- Analyzed use cases, created interfaces, and designed the core functionality from the Presentation layer to the business logic layer using UML.
- Used agile methodology for software development. Based on the business needs of the application, developed functional and non-functional features of the application.
- Participated in all Agile scrum ceremonies, project planning, design discussions and release planning activities.
- Proficient in using servlets. Applied MVC implementation to the web application.
- Used Design patterns such as DAO, Singleton, Session façade which helps in the distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE and used JBoss for the deployment of the application.
- Strong understanding of the spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot.
- Extensively used Spring framework Dependency Injection (DI) for object’s dependency resolution, Inversion of Control (IOC) using XML configurations, Java Annotations and Java Source code.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate frameworks for ORM functionality. Maintained web services using Restful API.
- Created and updated Facets program interfaces and program improvements.
- Strong skills in writing queries, functions, triggers and stored procedures in PL/SQL.
- Evaluated program performance and integrated facets details in technical designs.
- Strong skills in Oracle server-side programming which includes SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL Packages.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from the database using Hibernate to carry out various databases.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing. Used maven to build applications and created multi-module maven project and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed detailed design documents for all the functional modules of the application to be used by the testing team to setup Test cases.
- Deployed the application using Apache Tomcat Server.
- Performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and Log4J for debugging and error tracking.
- In production, support responded to service tickets and service requests within established time-based requirements.
- Designed and developed REST-based microservices using Spring Boot.