- 5+ Years of years of professional experience in analysis, design, developing, support and testing web based, distributed n - tier and client/server architecture.
- Good understanding of Core Java design patterns such as Singleton, Façade, Business Delegate, Service locator and Factory.
- Built Restful web API with Spring, Spring Boot, and testing APIs using Postman.
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Extensive knowledge on JAVA SE including Collection, Threading, and Core Java.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot.
- Experience in working with defect/ticket management tools such as service now. Hp Service Manger etc.
- Extensively worked on Maven, Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM, and JPA.
- Good experience in testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jasmine, Junit and TestNg.
- Experienced in using version controls such as SVN, GIT, TFS and build tools such as Ant, Maven and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experienced in developing enterprise application testing with JUnit and logging with Log4J for n-tier component-based enterprise Web Applications.
- Hands-on experience to SCRUM Agile model, XP Practices like Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Hands-on experience writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as working in an AGILE Methodologies based development environment, participating in spring/iterations and SCRUM meetings.
J2EE Technologies: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI, JSF.
Cloud services: Aws, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux RHEL6/CentOS, Mac OS X
Methodologies: UML, Waterfall, Scrum, Agile, Design Patterns, Testing
Confidential, Boston, MA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of project development following Agile Methodology.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection for plugging in the Hibernate DAO object for the business layer.
- Develop java components using Java8 feature.
- Used Docker as a container for Creating, Deploying and running application.
- Deployed applications in Kubernetes Clusters, running on Docker Hub.
- Developed API driven responsive web applications by integrating Angular 7/8 with Bootstrap and API's.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 7.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA for data persistence.
- Used Postman and Swagger to test the RESTful API for HTTP requests such as GET, POST, and PUT.
- Used Bootstrap and Media queries to do responsive web design that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of Service-Now.
- Deftness in carrying out implementation, troubleshooting, development and configuration of BMC Remedy and ServiceNow Applications.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Developed application for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API calls.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux, React-Router for SPA development.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept .
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used Axios in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used Jest and Enzyme for React JS unit testing.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used react-bootstrap for styling and responsive web design
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Performed Migration test and use cases for applications to AWS cloud with public and private IP ranges to accelerate development productivity by decreasing test-run times.
- Used SQL navigator and PL/SQL for the database enhancement.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications.
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Log4J API for logging and used JUNIT framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used Maven and Gradle for dependency and configuration management to add dependent external jars and bundles, run and deploy the application.
- Used JIRA to handle software development issues.
Environment: Java 1.8, REST Web services, Spring Boot, Spring 4.1, JPA, Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito, HTML 5, CSS3, ReactJs, PUTTY, Struts Servlets, Microservices, Spring Boot, JSP, EJB, HTML, XML, Web Services, kafka, XSL/XSLT, JAVA SCRIPT, github, Jira, Eclipse.
Confidential, Santa Monica
- Involved in designing, developing, bug fixing, documenting and unit testing the application.
- Implemented MVC pattern using Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Implemented interceptors to check things like Terms & Conditions and Customer Hierarchy at login.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring and Data Access was implemented by using Hibernate.
- Used spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Highly used Angular 2/4 router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple modals.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using Junit, Mockito, and Sonar and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Worked on MS SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Implemented DAO pattern to work with the database.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed RESTWeb Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services .
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Experience on AWS Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Docker Containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache, Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon MySQL RDS database.
- Understanding, Analyzing the Business requirement and developing the Required Components.
- Collaborated with technical team members to integrate back-end and front-end elements.
- Product development was in an Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment is discussed in everyday meetings.
- Implemented unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Used SVN (Subversion) for version control.
Environment: Java, Spring, Spring boot, jQuery, Log4J, Eclipse, WebLogic, Maven, JUnit, SVN, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Microservices, Spring Boot, AngularJS, React, Redux
- Responsible for enhancing, modifying, providing continuous support and maintaining the existing system built using Java Technologies.
- Developing Action classes, Action Forms, Form beans, performed action mapping using Struts and web pages using struts tag libraries and JSTL. Involved in enhancement of multiple web modules developed using J2EE.
- Designed and implemented dynamic report module using Jasper Report framework and I Report designer.
- Using JUnit for unit testing of application.
- Creating Stored Procedures using SQL/PL-SQL for data modification. Worked on tuning the complex SQL queries to maximize the performance.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Designing REST based Micro-services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and used Postman to interact with API end points of the micro-services.
- Writing PL/SQL Stored Procedure using TOAD for archiving data daily for a monthly report and scheduled the job using DBMS Scheduler.
- Preparing functional specification documents, business and technical design documents for components and modules required for the system. Created documentation for the future references and upgrades to the existing modules.
- Developing single page applications using React JS, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Developing REST APIs to consume JSON data and integrated the backend logic with frontend views created using React JS.
- Creating user validation forms using React JS libraries and secured API by authorizing requests using JWT tokens.
- Working with Hibernate for integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures using SQL.
- Participating in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Using GIT tool to keep track of work and all changes in source code.
- Managing the Subversion branching strategy by creating Release branches, Development branches thus ensuring the integrity of Trunk.
- Using Apache Tomcat web server for application deployment, ANT as a build tool to automate the compilation, deployment, and testing of Java Web application.
- Using Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions occurred on development and production environment.
- Deploying the web application on production environment using Apache Tomcat webserver on Red Hat Linux.
- Handling production issues and provided continuous production support for day-to-day issues, implemented major enhancements for existing applications and development of React Js
- Actively participating in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Using JIRA tracking tool to manage and track the issues reported by QA. Prioritized and took action based on the severity of the issues.
- Designed the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as per the application requirement and gathered the required requirements to the application.
- Performing new-website support research in the areas of Latest Web Technologies, Usability, Accessibility, and User Experience.
- Created Web applications that are cross browser compatible.
- Responsible for the Design and development of the Deals and maintenance and Report modules.
- Developed form authentication web applications for authentication of the user.
- Involved with testing team to perform Unit Testing and Compliance Testing to resolve the issues.
- Managed time effectively with minimal supervision to accurately scope projects and ensure that projects release on-time.
- Designed and implemented AJAX calls to populate screens parts on demand