- Implemented React JS and worked with Redux and Flux architecture.
- Extensive experience with Core Java, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Concurrency, Collections, Data Structures, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces and JDBC
- Extensive working experience with various J2EE Frameworks like EJB, Struts, JSF, JSP, JSI (Prime Faces).
- Expert level skills in spring framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JTA, Spring AOP, Spring Core.
- Worked with Spring Cloud Config, Hystrix Circuit Breaker, Ribbon, Apigee API- gateway and Zuul API-Gateway in the Spring Cloud and Netflix Eureka service to provide weighted load balancing based on several factors like traffic, resource usage and implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security (User Access Management, JWT), SSL and Site Minder (SSO).
- Worked on WSDL and WADL implementing SOAPservices using Axis-2 and Apache CXF (JAX-WS frameworks).
- Developed Restful web services using JAX-RS in JERSEY, Apache CXF to expose the data to spring module.
- Extensively worked on Micro Services with Spring Boot and created dynamic documentation for RESTful webservice using Swagger.
- Integrated Micro Services with Hibernate ORM using Spring Boot and wrote HQL queries for data access.
- Expertise in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, Triggers, Views, User defined data types (UDT),Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries, and maintaining data integrity and Indexes using SQL.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to query various Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL and No SQL databases like Mongo DB, CouchDB,Cassandra, Dynamo DB and Graph DB.
- Experience in interacting with NoSQL databases using Mongoose Connector and
- Cassandra Node Driver.
- Worked with Drools to provide Business Rules Management System (BRMS) solution that provides a core Business Rules Engine.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Good understanding of Client- side build tools like Gulp, NPM, Webpack, Grunt, and Bower.
- Strong experience in integration tools like Apache CXF, Apache Camel Spring Integration and Mule ESB to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java based behavioral testing and integration testing of the applications using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
- Experience in building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on different environments in IBM WebSphere Application Server v7.
- Experience in deploying and configuring application servers such as Oracle WebLogic, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, Jbossand Apache Tomcat.
- Sound learning on consistent mix and persistent improvement devices like Jenkins, Hudson, Puppet and Bamboo.
- Experience in Unix and Shell Scripting which allows the user to interact with OS.
- Good knowledge in building real time dashboard applications using Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) to profile and monitor the streaming data of the application.
- Experience in Windows Azure services like PAAS, IAAS and worked on storages like Blob and SQL Azure.
- Professional experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Good Knowledge in Amazon Web Services (Amazon SQS, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon EBS, Amazon Lambda and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Hands on experience in implementation of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) services such as Pivotal Container Service, Pivotal Application Service and Pivotal Functional Service.
- Good experience using Docker for installing, upgrading, testing, removing and running software applications.
- Good understanding of OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Made use of Apache Kafka, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for coordinating applications.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, PHP, UNIX Shell Script
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Frameworks & API’s: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF, iBATIS, JPA, Angular JS, Angular 2.0,4.0,6.0, Backbone JS, D3, React JS, NodeJS
IDE’s: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net Beans, MasterCraft
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome
NoSQL database: MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST
XML Parser: JAXB, Apache Axis, DOM
Methodologies: Agile, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, XL Release, Hudson
Modeling Tools: UML, Design Patterns, Rational Rose, Visio
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Version Control: CVS, GIT, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson
Senior Full stack Java Developer
- Implementation of the design wireframe using Angular 8 and creating services and exposing it to the backend which runs on Spring Boot. Here we also have another layer that makes use of NodeJS mainly used for authentication, authorization and session maintenance.
- Developed UI application initially using Angular 6.0and made use of customized components.
- Implemented customer side validations using Angular 8.0 and created services on UI for storing and retrieving data from UI to the backend.
- Was under migration of the project converting angular components and updating router Modules. Implemented the complete set up with configuration file changes from Angular 6 to Angular 8.
- Developed key services for authorization and authentication in Node server, where we used LDAP. Later migrated the authentication from LDAP to Ping Access-SSO (Single Sign On) Application.
- Created sessions for Login user and setting session timed out for the entire UI application.
- Strong understanding on client-side application and very good at attaining the architectural design for MVC using directives, promises and pipes.
- Involved in innovation of the current UI to make an implementation under mobile device access using cross platform technologies such as Ionic which helps in improving the business.
- Involve in development, design and implementation of the front-end application using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap 6.0.
- Made use of Reactive Forms using Angular 8 where most of the validation is done using component rather than using template-driven which provides in HTML.
- Involved in writing test cases using jasmine-karma, Test Bed and maintained a stable code coverage with maximum threshold.
- Mainly involved in deployment activities CI/CD deployment and familiar with OSE (Open shift origin). Also made changes in Jenkins Files as per the requirement of the pipeline.
- Worked on Kubernetes cluster as a part of deployment activity. Familiar with Open Shift commands mainly for deployment.
- Also created yml files for using a swagger API within UI.
- Developed some test suites for Automation testing using Selenium
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Hands-on development working with latest JAVA 8 features including Stream API, Functional interfaces, Lambda expressions, Optionals and Completable Futures.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Experience working on reactive programming and the spring webflux module.
- Have extensively used Spring Executor Framework for parallel execution of code and implementing MultiThread processors. Implemented multi task process using Futures and Callables to invoke tasks and achieve parallel executions in applications.
- Experience working on Drools Rule Engines to validate the business user roles.
- Proficient in Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes.
- Have experience in Installation, Administration, Upgrading, Troubleshooting Console Issues & Database Issues for AppDynamics.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Implementation of Zuul proxy as the API gateway and configuring zuul proxy routes for filtering and routing of http requests. Enabled Eureka Service Registry and Discovery client for multiple micro services and used load balancers to submit requests to different microservices.
- Configured client side load balancing using Spring cloud Ribbon and implemented rules, ping strategies as load balancing strategies on client applications.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro services, writing server-side request handling and automated functional test cases to validate UI functionality using Node.js.
- Verified data integrity on Apache Cassandra cluster while batch loading.
- Used Docker Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Docker for better collaboration and innovation.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Configured AWS EC2 instances, domain mapping via Route53.
Full stack Java Developer
Environment: AWS, Swagger, Node-JS, Angular4, Type script, Web pack, ECMA6, Karma and jasmine, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring cloud like Ribbon, Hystrix, Netflix ZUUL, Micro services architecture, Docker, Cassandra DB, OAUTH, Apache Kafka, Splunk, OpenShift .
- Involved in the creation of UI specification documents by interacting with business users and design documentation and data modelling for the entire project.
- Expertise in using React.js/Redux to build User Interface, strong knowledge of state store, middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Written several Axios service calls like get() and post() to make REST service calls.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJS, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJS.
- Created responsive design and developed a single responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using ReactJS.
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Grid, tree grid, and developed DataGridItems which can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using REACT JS.
- Redux/NGRX and understanding of the Redux pattern
- Wrote Client-Side code using React JS and used NPM, directories to generate the server environments used browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- REACT JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Building cloud Microservices and implemented back-end using Spring Boot.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Implementation domain base classes providing basic properties using Spring Data.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Used Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool
- Proficient in writing react code with help of ECMAScript (ES6) and JSX.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with the Spring Cloud Service Registry.
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL to building microservices to communicate with each other.
- Implemented Netflix OSS(Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment. implemented platform modules through spring Java micro and Node.js services by employing Hapi.js, as well as front-end React JS.
- Involved in writing Promises and call back function in Node Js to build microservices using Hapi.JS.
- Developed reusable application logic by avoiding building infrastructure by Hapi.JS.
- Used Mongoose Connector to connect Node Js Application to MongoDB.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services
- Implemented Relational Database like Oracle and PL/SQL store procedures
- Implemented NoSQL database like Cassandra to (store key values), for data analytics which is used as a Database for this project.
- Performed Code building using Gradle.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Create charts using Splunk for the log data and analyze log data to know customer expectations.
- Worked with OpenShift for Platform as a service with configuration management.
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency f Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented the application using Java Server Faces (JSF) which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Build web application using JSF Prime Faces by assembling reusable UI components in a page and wiring the client generated events to server-side event handlers.Configured faces-config.xml and applicationcontext.xml for JSF Integration.
- Dependency Injection for managing the components and bean life cycle is achieved in the application using Spring IOC.
- Used Spring AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle transaction management services for objects in any Spring-based application.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache-CXF which would be available for other local OSGi bundles.
- Developed Several SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop REST Web services, generated WADL and consume the services.
- Modeled the resources provided by the service layer and the relationships between them using WADL.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle DB.
- Followed Test Driven Development (g) and wrote server-side test cases using Junit.
- Worked on creating the persistence layer using Hibernate ORM framework. This involves developing mapping files and Hibernate (POJOs/ DAOs).
- Used Maven build tool to deploy the application on web servers i.e.JBoss.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using Selenium.
Full stack Java Developer
Environment: Spring, Spring IOC, Maven, Spring MVC, iBatis, SQL, IBM Web Sphere, Web Sphere Message Broker, Web Sphere Message Queue, Linux, Drools, Multithreading and Log4j.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Jakarta Spring Framework (MVC architecture), JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML and XML Technologies.
- Implemented the MVC pattern by using Spring with help of controller servlet. Action mappings, actions and global forwards are defined in Spring-config xml file and method call implementations are developed in Action.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate and used ORM tool hibernate to interact with database.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with
- Hibernate query language (HQL) and integrated business layer with DAO layer.
- Used Hibernate as an Object-Relational Mapping ORM tool to store the persistent data and for communicating with Oracle database and to customize the data for new applications.
- Planned, Scheduled and Implemented on Linux boxes as part of proactive maintenance and Secure Shell (SSH) Implementation.
- Created and scheduled Batch process using Java Batch and Spring Batch and implemented job throttling for spring batch process.
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processing to handle bulk requests from the clients.
- Used Maven as build tool to build artifacts on the source code.
- Installed and configured IBM Web Sphere application server and http web server for development and production environment and used Web Sphere message broker and Web Sphere Message Queue for route, transform, migrate and enhance data.
- Develop and implement patch deployment plans used to patch development and production Linux and Windows servers.
- Modified Korn and Bourne shell scripts to automate administration tasks like customizing user environment and performance monitoring.
- Used Drools rules engine for defining business rules and Validations.
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the multiple requests to achieve high performance.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading, and Memory management.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
Environment: Db2, PL/SQL, Spring IOC, iBatis, JSP, JSTL, Spring Security, SOA, SOAP, JAX-WS, IBM MQ, JMS, JUnit, Mockito, ANT, IBM WebSphere, J2EE.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology is used for development of the application.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Created Stored Procedures & Functions. Used JDBC to process database calls for Db2 Server database.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for SQL database.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions, procedures, anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Implemented various features of Spring such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages the classical Model-View-Controller(MVC) architecture.
- Implemented persistence layer with iBAITS-ORM.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Developed JSTL custom tags to support custom user interfaces.
- Used Eclipse for developing JSPs, Servlets with IBM WEB SPHERE server in the development phase.
- Used Spring Security framework to setup authentication and authorization for the application using firm wide single sign on.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services using SOAP with JAX-WS.
- Used SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Involved in the development of underwriting process, which involves communications without side systems using IBM MQ & JMS.
- Wrote Unit test cases using JUnit & Mockito framework.
- Used ANT for automated build and deployment on IBM WebSphere.
- Handled Java Multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.