- Java Fullstack Developer with 4 years of experience in full software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in developing Java based applications using Java, JEE, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS and Webservices.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Generics, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collection API.
- Expertise in developing Micro services using Spring Boot and Node JS to build more physically separated modular applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application.
- Proficient in implementation of spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Strong experience using frameworks like JSP, EJB, Java Persistence API, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications.
- Expertise in creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedure, DDL/DMLTriggers, Views, User defined data types (UDT), Cursors, Functions, data dictionaries and maintaining data integrity and Indexes using SQL.
- Experienced in developing front end applications using HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2, 4.X and developing dynamic web pages.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Expertise in unit - testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNg and Integration testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
- Experience in using Drools rules engine for defining business rules and Validations.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Developed multiple Angular 4.0 components which are compatible with latest versions of typescript, Angular CLI.
Frameworks: Spring (Boot, JDBC, ORM, IOC, Rest, Batch), RX-Java, Hibernate, Struts, JPA
Database: Oracle 8i, MYSQL, DB2, Cassandra
Web Services: SOAP, Microservices (Spring Boot, Jax-RS and Jersey)
Tools: Net Beans 5.x, Eclipse 3.x, SOAP UI
Servers: Jetty, Tomcat 5.x, JBoss 4.0.4, WebSphere, WebLogic
Messaging: Kafka, TIBCO, JMS, IBM MQ
ESB Tools: Data Power, Akana
Build and Deployment Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
Cloud Technologies: Google Cloud, AWS and Spring Cloud
Languages: HTML, XML, Ajax
Operating Systems: MS. Windows 98/2000/XP, MS-DOS, Linux
Confidential, New York, NY
Java FullStack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Implemented the application using SpringBoot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Implemented Routing, Imperative Routing and guards with the help of Angular2.0 route module.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used Angular2.0 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables.
- Developed Single page applications and Custom Directives using Angular 2.0.
- Implemented ODBC which is used for connecting to the database Oracle.
- Used Spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Developing Applications using latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Cassandra, Java 8, Junit, Cucumber.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and worked on Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
Fullstack Java Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Developed Rest APIs in Spring boot.
- Used Angular 2.0 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables.
- Developed Single page applications and Custom Directives using Angular 2.0.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring - MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Created custom Plugins, templates and functions for Angular JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Used Validator framework for validation of client-side data and exception handling using Struts exception handler.
- Worked on Web services using standard Web protocols such as XML, SOAP and HTTP.
- Involved in the Struts upgrade to 2.X which involved in changes to action class.
- Migrated Jsp's from Struts1 to Struts2 eliminating custom tags.
- Developing Java Web Services for different phases. Used Struts2 framework to handle application requests using SOAP web services. Implemented the data persistence using Hibernate.
- Used JDBC driver to connect to the Oracle database for all data transactions
- Developed the application using Intellij IDE and used WebLogic server to deploy the applications and worked on the JMS queues and configured on WebLogic server.
- Used SVN to manage the versions and Merge the code. Used Log back for writing the logs including errors, warnings, info.