- Extensive experience and knowledge as a Full Stack Java Developer building web - based enterprise application for E-commerce, Banking, Financial Service domains.
- Excellent working knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Expert in Core Java with a strong understanding of OOPS, Garbage Collections, Multithreading, Design patterns, Exception handling, Stream API, Lambda Expressions, I/O System and Functional Interfaces.
- Strong background in working with Java EE technologies, such as JSP 2.x with JSTL, Thymeleaf 3.x, JSF 2.x, Struts 2.x, Servlet 4.x, JDBC 4.x, JPA 2.x.
- Good Working Experience of building Application using Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot 2.0 and Spring Data JPA and have also Worked on application layer Security using Spring Security, OAuth 2.0 and SAML for securing REST end point.
- Implemented Microservices architecture with Spring Cloud and used Hystrix for circuit breaker, Ribbon for client-side load balancing and Zuul for dynamic routing.
- Strong exposure on developing Java Message Service (JMS 2.0) using message brokers, such as Kafka 2.x, ActiveMQ 5.x and RabbitMQ 3.x.
- Hands-on experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate 5.x and Spring Data JPA frameworks.
- Highly skilled in database management and procedure writing in relational database with MySQL (5.x, 8.x).
- Good understanding of NoSQL Databases and hands on experience in developing application with MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience in producing reports and documents using JasperReports 6.x and D3.js 5.x.
- Handled Operations and maintenance support for AWS Cloud Services which includes launching, managing and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 Buckets, Elastic Beanstalk, Relational Database Services (RDS), EBS volumes, Elastic load Balancers, Auto Scaling Groups and AWS Lambda.
- Expertise in Unit testing (Junit 4/5, Mockito 2.x), Web Service testing (Postman, SoapUI) guided by Test Driven Development (TDD) technique and Scrum concept of Agile methodology to produce high quality applications.
- Extensive experience in configuring, testing, deploying applications using various servers by using Tomcat 9.x and utilizing Maven 3.x to manage project dependency.
- Strong familiarity with Jenkins and Docker for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline and to automate the deployment under DevOps model.
- Extensive experience with version control tools (Git), work management tool (JIRA) for bug tracking and common web application vulnerabilities OWASP Top 10.
- Experience in using logging tool Log4j to identify the errors in both development and production environment.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven, capable of working independently as well as a team player with excellent analytical, technical and interpersonal skills under pressure and fast-paced environment.
Spring Frameworks and Tools\ Databases\: Spring 4/5, Spring Web MVC 4.x, Spring AOP \ MySQL 5.x/8.x, MongoDB 3.x, Redis\ 4.x, Hibernate 5.x, Spring Data JPA 2.x, Spring \ JDBC 4.x, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Security 5.x, \ Spring Cloud 2.x
J2EE Technologies\ Web Technologies\: Struts 2.x, JSF 2.x, Servlet 4.x, JSP 2.x \ HTML5, XML, JSON, CSS3, Ajax, Easy UI \ Thymeleaf 3.x, JPA 2.x, JDBC 4.x, JMS 2.0, \ 1.x, jQuery 3.x, Bootstrap 3.x/4.x, Angular 8 \Junit 4/5, Mockito 2.x, Log4j
Application servers\ Public Cloud Platforms\: Tomcat 8.x/9.x \ AWS \
Web Services\ Software Methodologies\: RESTful, SOAP \ Agile Scrum, Waterfall, TDD \
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Implement the application using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Used Spring Data JPA to perform CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations on information in databases.
- Established the basic data storage using MySQL and implement session management using Redis in-memory database storage as session store.
- Implement Single Sign On (SSO) using Spring Security OAuth 2.
- Used Eureka Server and Eureka Client to implement service discovery and service registration. Used Ribbon to implement a client-side load balancer. Used Zuul to implement API gateway as an intelligent routing micro-service. Used Config Server and Config Client to implement externalized configuration to have a central place to manage external properties for applications across all environments. Used Hystrix as circuit breaker to implement fallback method.
- Developed email marketing service that enables users to receive notifications by utilizing pub/sub feature of ActiveMQ.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework. Used Maven for dependency management and used Jenkins for continuous integration and end-to-end build and deployment automation of web applications and Microservices.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 5, Spring Boot 2.2, Spring Cloud Netflix 2.2.4, Hibernate 5.2, MySQL 8.0, Thymeleaf 3.0.11, HTML5, Bootstrap 4.3.0, CSS3, Spring Security 5.2.1, JWT, ActiveMQ, JMS 2.0, JUnit 5, Mockito 2.25, Maven 3.6.3, Tomcat 9.0, JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Docker, AWS EC2, TDD, Agile
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA and Spring Cloud.
- Implemented functionalities by Spring MVC Controllers, configured with Spring annotations and configuration files.
- Used Hibernate annotation to control data fetching and cascading type and batch size to improve the data access performance.
- Configured Spring Security to grant permissions for different level resources.
- Implemented SAML to verify authentication.
- Used Angular to implement MVC framework for Web application.
- Used MySQL to import the data into web services and displayed it onto the frontend page.
- Developed email marketing service that enables users to receive notifications by utilizing pub/sub feature of Kalfka.
- Configured Jenkins for project builds and continuous deployment.
- Experience in working with Version Control Tools on Git.
- Tested RESTful design by using Postman and Used Unit Testing with JUnit.
- Used Log4j technology for logging and used Maven as build tool for managing dependencies.
- Designed, configured and unified development Environment by Docker.
- Follow the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodology to develop projects.
- Deployed infrastructure on AWS utilizing services such as EC2, ELB, Amazon RDS and Elastic Beanstalk, AWS S3 and Cloud Watch Monitoring Management.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 5, Spring boot 2.1, Spring Data JPA, Spring MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 8, Node.js, Tomcat 9.0, Hibernate 5.2, MySQL 5.7, Kafka, JMS 2.0, Jenkins, Git, Postman 7, Junit 4, Docker, Maven 3.5.4, SQL, AWS, EC2, TDD, Agile
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Java Backend Developer
- Used Hibernate, Object relational mapping (ORM) solution for mapping data representation from MVC model to MySQL Relational data model with an SQL-based schema
- Developed several REST web services supporting JSON to perform tasks such as validation of the customer account details.
- Integrated Spring Security with Spring JDBC to manage user login and access control and allowed for third-party authorization provided by OAuth2.
- Designed entity relationships between tables in MySQL database and used Hibernate annotations and database to store real business data (price, location, category, etc.) and migrated to NoSQL database (MongoDB) for better scalability.
- Developed email marketing service that enables users to subscribe and receive notifications and promotions by utilizing pub/sub feature of RabbitMQ.
- Wrote unit tests and created mocking objects to test all the implemented functionalities using
- Used Maven for building the application and deployed on Tomcat Server and continuous integration of the project using Jenkins.
- Followed Agile methodology in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to fit constantly changed business requirements.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 5, Spring Boot 2.0, Hibernate 5.2, Spring JDBC, MySQL 5.7, MongoDB 3.6, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 7, Bootstrap 3.3.7, jQuery 3.0, Spring Security 5.1.0, OAuth2, RabbitMQ 3.7.8, Junit 4, Maven 3.5.3, Tomcat 8.5, Git, TDD, Agile
Java Full Stack Developer
- Separated front desk, background management and common core modules managed by Maven.
- Set up Master Slave Replication in MySQL and MongoDB as in-memory NoSQL database.
- Implemented front desk, background management with Spring MVC, jQuery and Bootstrap, HTML, CSS.
- Defined templates containing the desired output with place holders provided by Thymeleaf.
- Utilized Spring Application Listener Interface listening on Spring container startup to initialize an admin user if not created though in database.
- Realized sending SMS to mobile and binding mobile with account by using TCP/IP protocol to send request to Internet Short Message Gateway.
- Utilized Java Mail API and Spring Framework's email library to verify user’s email by sending confirmation email.
- Defined aspects with transaction advice and pointcut provided by Spring AOP.
- Used Jenkins to build, test and publish the project artifacts with Docker container, implemented build per branch as a part of CI/CD process.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 4, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, MySQL 5.7, MongoDB 3.6, jQuery 3.2, Bootstrap 3.3.7, HTML5, CSS3, Thymeleaf 3.0.8, Java Mail API, Maven 3.5.2, Tomcat 8.5, Jenkins, Docker, Git, TDD, Agile