- Over five years of experience in implementation and maintenance of software applications using Java/JEE, JPA, Webservices and Angular technologies.
- Experienced in complete SDLC in both Web based and Enterprise applications including Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance and experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL Queries, Procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MYSQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Core Java, Multithreading Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Concurrency, Collections, Data Structures, Lambda Expressions, Functional Interfaces and JDBC.
- Proficient in using cloud technologies/platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation IAM RDS, Elastic Cache, S3, SQS, SNS, AMI.
- Experienced in developing SOA and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS.
- Experience with various design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Command, Observer, Front Controller, DAO, DTO, MVC, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Service Locator and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web Services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule-Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Code DevelSpriopment and Implementation.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture through Struts at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Developed the middle tier using Session Bean, Entity Bean/DAO and Business Objects.
- Developed Java interfaces for different function calls which convert the web services calls into EJB calls to the legacy system.
- Used Exception Handling and Collections API to implement various features and enhancements.
- Worked in multithreading environment by using different concepts like Thread Synchronization, Thread Deadlock and Inter communication.
- Developed using simple struts validation for validating user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Used Hibernate to retrieve/update the data from/to the database.
- Developed multi-threading part in backend components.
- Developed supporting Java classes that controlled the whole flow of the module as per specifications.
- Implemented Form Classes, Action Classes for the entire application domain module using Struts framework.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the using annotations.
- Used multithreading for writing the collector parser and distributor process, which was getting Realtime data from zacks API in format of JSON, using multithreading improved the performance by a lot, using concurrency package of collections made it thread safe.
- Designed and Developed Request, Response XML schemas (XSD) for the Module which are part of SOAP request and response.
- Implemented the validation error handling and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Design, develop and implement portlet components using IBM WebSphere Portal Server and Java.
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info and error data.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solar, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Microservices, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, MySQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Working on application architecture and re-design of various parts of the application.
- Developed Custom Tags using JSTL.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and used PL/SQL on Oracle database.
- Used spring framework for implementing IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security.
- Enabled better quality control of Java source code by implementing Sonar to report code quality and test coverage.
- Developed Web services in the service layer and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful.
- Involved in integration, development of MULE services as part of both consumer and producer.
- Capture technical metadata through data modeling tools.
- Developed Maven scripts to build and deploy the application onto WebLogic Application Server and ran Perl shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Used Maven for Life Cycle Management of the project.
- Unit tested the complete application using JUnit.
- Used Apache ActiveMQ as messaging platform.
- Used Splunk tool to search the application logs and used Log4j for logging.
- Deployed the Application using WebLogic.
Environment: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring JDBC, JQuery, JSTL, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery and CSS, AJAX, Splunk, Struts, Restful, Apache ActiveMQ, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JUnit, ESB MULE, JSTL, SOAP UI, Spring Tool Suite, Web logic, Maven, SVN
- Attended everyday enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide status, thus implementing Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Working with Requirement leads and Project managers to translate business Requirements into technical specifications. Written RESTFUL microservices with Spring Boot.
- Develop, enhance and maintain a Spring Boot based microservices application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts and Spring frameworks.
- Core java development for different components. Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Spring Core, Beans, JDBC, Transaction and Batch, ORACLE, Maven.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra using core Java, Java API and Restful API.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA.
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Micro Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented Coherence Cache which can be used with Spring Annotations.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Designed and developed picking/put away screens using Eclipse 4.6, HTML, JSP, Servlets and Java Script.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.