- Around 8 years of professional experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Integration of both web - based and Enterprise applications in multi-platform environments with an emphasis on Object-Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Worked extensively on developing applications with Iterative Agile Methodologies (SCRUM), Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- A pretty good experience on cloud infrastructure and services like AWS in hosting micro-services migrated applications.
- Experience in deploying Amazon EC2 instance various AWS services like S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, Security Groups etc
- Extensive experience in working with Angular Controllers, Angular components, Directives, Services, Factory functions, Observables, Providers, Reactive/Template-driven forms, and Route Guards.
- Confluent Platform (Apache Kafka and its ecosystem) and Reactive Kafka.
- Experience Front end part of the application using Angular.JS, Ext.JS, Backbone.JS, jQuery, Node.JS, Ajax, Bootstrap React JS Html5 and CSS.
- Experienced in developing and implementing web applications using Java, by implementing its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Experience in using Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Struts and spring, XML, JavaBeans, JDBC, and Swing.
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, spring boot).
- Experience in implementation of design patterns like MVC and Micro services, Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Expert in using software development frameworks, which includes SOAP and REST web services, SpringFramework.
- Experience in working with java for writing custom UDFs to extend Hive and Pig core functionality.
- Experience with CI CD pipelines to integrate the Java code to align with DevOps practices using Docker.
- Knowledge on DevOps tools like Docker and Deployed microservices on Docker Containers.
- Experience in making the devops pipelines using Openshift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Experience in Eclipse Plug-in/API development, dependency management, Extension points, RCP Products, Eclipse EMF Modeling.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing and Python scripts.
- Experience in developing web services (SOAP and REST) and consuming web services with Python programming language.
- Experience in using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technology and web services patterns with best practices.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Experience in understanding and using relational databases like MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle DB, IBM DB2and NoSQL databases like, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Experience in using various project management tools like JIRA and VersionOne for Agile project management.
- Experience in Quick Test Professional QTP automation tool.
- Have continuous learning approach, learned and practices newer tools like Solr, Elastic search.
- Extensively worked with Test-driven Development and proficient in creating and executing Unit test cases using Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using IBM WebSphere Application, Web Logics, JBoss and Apache Tomcat servers.
- Working experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, Linux vi editor, WebStorm etc.
- Flexible team player who prospers in a fast-paced work environment. Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and prioritization skills.
Java APIs: J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag Libraries, JAX-RPC, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, JUnit, Mockito, AWT, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring Boot, JPA, Log4j, Apache Kafka.
Programming Languages: Java 1.8/7/6, J2EE, C, C++ and PL/SQL, Spark, python
Frameworks: MVC, J2EE, Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Bootstrap, Hibernate4.x, Groovy, MEAN Stack.
Cloud Technologies: AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, SQS)
Databases: Oracle9i/10G/11g, MySQL server, MS SQL Server 2016, IBM DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL, Postgres.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Waterfall, SDLC
Hadoop/Big Data: MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Kafka, Storm, MONGODB.
Automation Tools: Quick Test Professional QTP
Others: GIT, SVN, JIRA, Log4j, JBoss 7.1, Apache Tomcat 8, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams as a part of AGILE environment to gather and analyze the requirements of the Application.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for iterative incremental software development.
- Experience in Soap UI for integration testing and regression testing web services.
- Contributed in all phases of the development lifecycle including design, development, implementation, integration, and testing using agile methodology.
- Worked with ElasticSearch and utilized NOSQL for non-relation data storage and retrieval.
- Implemented Angular 2 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API'S using TypeScript.
- Implement the technical transformation for the front-end from Angular.JS to Angular8. Developed single page applications using Angular8 Routers.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from the Angular8 framework.
- Created Angular8 Directives, Components, Pipes, Injectable across the whole system, such as to build the custom filter.
- Implemented version controlling using SVN and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment.
- Utilized the features of Angular8 web components, Kendo UI and Human Centred Design to present effective web design.
- Worked with React js workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Acquired process awareness for software development and deployment.
- Software development activities and ensuring process adherence and quality deliverable.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Used Spring Framework for developing the application and used JDBC to map to Oracle database.
- Designed REST and SOAP services.
- Designed and developed NoSQL solutions for all users.
- Published and consumed Web Services NOSQL, using XML - RPC and SOAP.
- Optimized services using NodeJS, ES6 as interfaces to CassandraNoSQL database and programmed and prepared code for interfacing with ApacheTomcat systems.
- Familiar with MongoDB clusters, Java scripting to load unstructured data into a sharding environment.
- Implemented Data Access Layer (DAL) using the Spring Data JPA tool that includes NoSQL Database.
- Used Hibernate for persistence and oracle as underlying database.
- Designed and developed a decision tree application using Neo4J graph database to model the nodes and relationships for each decision.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used AngularJS to route different endpoints and created custom directives to display data in UI.
- Implemented Neo4j to integrate graph databases with relational database and to efficiently store, handle and query highly connected elements in your data model especially for object oriented and relational developers.
- Developed React Components and used Redux Promise API for making async calls.
- Developed various pages in the applications in front end technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON, Angular 6.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 8, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 3
- Used microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka,Spring4 message broker
- Worked with Angular8 Controllers, Directives, Services, Pipes, Guards, Angular Routing.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Integrated Spring Security to manage user registration and login, used Cryptography for user authentication.
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular.JS + Node.JS) stack and created POC's for rest service development using Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
- Experience in cross platform development using DOJO and used Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Used Java script and AJAX to query the Elastic search indices, format and display the JSON results in a web page using HTML and CSS.
- As a backend developer I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services using Node.js&Express.js.
- Used scala scripts for spark machine learning libraries API execution for decision trees, ALS, logistic and linear regressions algorithms.
- Designed and implemented business logic using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Implemented Java 8(lambda expressions, Stream API, Concurrency API and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Developed business services with, JSON, XML, SOAP and Restful Web Services technologies.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with API’s, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Used JIRA extensively for organizing issues, tracking the assigned work, and following team activity.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Google's Kubernetes container
- Implemented a production ready, load balanced, highly available, fault tolerant Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Build and maintain code repositories and code migrations using CI/CD strategies (GIT, SVN, CSV, Jenkins).
- Involved in provisioning and Automation servers on Public Cloud like AWS, AWS and Kubernetes.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Microservices Architecture.
- Deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets.
- Created and Configured Microservices architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with Angular 8 application.
- Provided events notifications and messaging capabilities using AWS, SNS and SQS.
- Followed Agile methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Extensive experience in writing build scripts using Maven and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins and with uDeploy.
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in the SCRUM process of AGILE methodology and participated in Sprint planning, Grooming, retro and all the Agile ceremonies.
- Involved in requirement gathering and functional design.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2 Cloud Formation and managed data backup and archiving using S3 and Glacier.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Implemented applicant facing User Interface using Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, TypeScript (Angular 6), HTML5 and CSS3.
- Build Docker images; create build and deployment configurations to deploy applications on Openshift.
- Have coordinated and interacted with platform team for all cycles of cloud deployment OpenShift.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD, Scala.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining Angular 6 Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Worked on Java 1.8 concepts involving Streams, lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Optional Features.
- Design, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts, JSP. like Hadoop, Spark using programming languages like Scala and Java.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services to create, read, update and delete information on a server with simple HTTP calls using the Spring Boot.
- Implemented micro services pattern to consume data from services using Restful and provide the data to UI using JSON structure.
- Used Hibernate to retrieve the data from DB tables and map it to the java model objects.
- Extensively worked on writing SQL queries and stored procedures to retrieve data from the MS SQL server 2016.
- Used JIBX transformation to transform model data into XML and vice versa.
- Development and implementation of an Asynchronous communication interface using Rabbit MQ JMS API.
- Tracked software issues and project progress enterprise-wide using JIRA.
- Used GitHub as code repository where Git is plugged in to IntelliJ IDE to commit files and Maven for build and dependency management.
- Used Junit and Mockito frameworks to write the unit test and used the Emma plugin to measure code coverage.
- Working with Jenkins for continuous integration (CI)continuous deployments (CD).
- Involved in production deployments and postproduction support.
- Performed peer code reviews, involved in testing the applications by continuous improvement measures with the lead/manager inputs.
Environment: Amazon WS, Java8/7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful, XML, HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular 6, JBoss 7.1, IntelliJ, Oracle SOA, MS SQL server 2016, Mockito, Maven, Jenkins, Rabbit MQ, GIT.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Used and participated in Agile development environment and involved in daily SCRUM.
- Worked closely with business-side clients to deliver attractive, easy-to-understand screens that appropriate reflected the company's fulfillment workflow.
- Designed, configured and deployed containers and Micro services using EC2 Container in Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Worked on Groovy and Grails Tool Suite(GGTS) for developing the legacy application.
- Integrated the Front-End code at Back End with Groovy and Grails in IDE.
- Perform configuration and problem resolution of system hardware and connectivity using Python. Developed and executed usability Python test cases to gain product acceptance from customers.
- Used spring framework for transfer the data from GUI to DB with Ajax framework.
- Deployed the Services onto the OpenShift PODS and tested end-to-end application.
- Designed and developed the application useful for data management and reporting systems using Java, HTML5, CSS3.
- Used React JS for creating components and Controllers which helps in rendering views, dynamically updating DOM, handling events triggered by clients and sending request to server.
- With the concept of ReactJS, worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Developed web interface for Users Modules using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Scrip and AJAX with spring framework.
- Implemented the Project structure based on the Spring MVC pattern.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM layer to retrieve data from the database.
- Used Spring Boot to create micro services which provides the data flow from UI to server side.
- Implemented various complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Transact SQL (T-SQL) Coding, writing queries, cursors, functions, views, and Triggers.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Worked on NoSQL database like MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Developed test cases using Junit, Jasmine and Karma.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges by creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Installed Docker on the Linux environment for the test environments and dev-environment needs.
- Setting up Jenkins jobs and automated the builds.
- Used Maven for dependency and configuration management to add dependent external jars and bundles, run and deploy the application.
- Tracking the changes in JIRA and making sure the required defect fixes are being pushed to the upper environments (stage, pre-production).
- Coordinating different teams like Development, architects, Database, testing for fixing any issue within that team.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Dependency Injection, Groovy, ReactJS, Maven, CSS3, HTML 5, Restful API’s, GIT, XML, DB2, OpenShift, MongoDB, Wild fly application server.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, testing, and production of the application using the Waterfall methodology.
- Implemented the application using the Struts framework in Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed the Action Controller components and configured in an XML file.
- Extensive use of Core Java features including collection, exception handling and generics.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification, and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and also implemented login functionality on the client-side.
- Used JDBC in the persistence layer to interact with the database.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for the DB2 database.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate frameworks for ORM functionality in spring framework.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in WebSphere 8.
- Worked on a UNIX environment for development.