- Over 7 years of experience in development and implementation of enterprise application integration solutions using Mule ESB Platform. Worked extensively in Web Services (SOAP and REST), API, XML and well versed wif ESB, database.
- Strong business and technical experience in requirements gathering including Designing, development, implementation, and installation EAI using MuleSoft.
- Experience in Mule ESB wif Core expertise in teh areas of Enterprise Applications Integration and B2B using web methods product.
- Experience in working wif different databases such as Oracle, SQL for different Data Models
- Experience in performing Unit testing, Integration Testing and generation of test cases using Junit.
- Experience wif supporting and maintaining applications in Production environment like analyzing issues and providing resolutions to production tickets.
- Experience in working wif build tools like Maven and build - automation tools like Jenkins.
- Experienced on agile software development.
- Well-organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated and effective team player wif excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Mule ESB
- AnyPoint Studio
- AnyPoint Platform
- Active MQ
- Git, SVN, TFS
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily stand-ups for status updates and knowledge transfer wif both Offshore and On-site teams.
- Participate in teh business requirement gathering by interacting wif Stakeholders and planning on integration of both SaaS applications using Mule ESB.
- Used Database Designed UML diagrams like Use Case, Class and Activity diagram based on teh requirements gathered.
- Integrate wif applications like Salesforce, Oracle, and IDM.
- Creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategy and Data Weave transformation in Mule configuration.
- Pushing teh messages through Active MQ for teh testing QA environment.
- Analyze teh PI mapping and coding is done using Data Weave transformation.
- Worked on Mule flow variables, record variables, session variables, various connectors like FTP, Active MQ, SAP, SFTP, IMAP, HTTP, Database and Salesforce.
- Create flows using teh mapping document and tested locally.
- Create Restful Web services based on SOA Architecture and integrated them wif various third-party applications.
- Create API's using RAML in API Designer and generated teh respective Mule flows in AnyPoint Studio.
Environment: AnyPoint Studio 6.x & 7.1.x, Mule ESB Runtime 3.9.2 & 4.1, AnyPoint MQ, Dataweave, RAML, SFTP, Maven, Jenkins, Git
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop REST APIs using MuleSoft AnyPoint API Platform.
- Develop RAML documents using AnyPoint API Platform.
- Implement teh APIs using API-Kit Router in AnyPoint Studio.
- Used several AWS services such as SQS, SNS for message transfer, EC2, Lambda.
- Used CloudHub to deploy teh applications and monitor teh logs.
- Used log4j to monitor logs for teh applications deployed on AWS EC2 servers.
- Used CI / CD tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket during teh development and deployment.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developed teh application using teh iterative and incremental software development process of SCRUM technology.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Integrated Struts wif spring by delegating Struts action management to Spring Framework using proxy.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in teh database.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch teh data from teh database.
- Designed and developed teh web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets, Struts and Tiles framework.
- Used Java Scripts for client-side validations and validation framework for server-side validations.
- Used log4j for logging messages and Rational Clear Case for version Control.
- Involved in creating user interfaces using jQuery.
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases.
- Wrote various queries for data verification and manipulation