- 4+ years of experience in designing, developing, and testing middleware applications using WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, DataPower and MuleSoft ESB.
- 10+ years of total IT experience.
- Experienced with IBM MQ, Message queue and integrating with MuleSoft.
- 2yrs of collibra integration experience with MuleSoft and other data sources.
- 4+ years of application integration using MuleSoft using mule ESB, cloud Hub, Any Point studio and Any Point platform.
- Experienced in Designing and development of Mule ESB projects which are on - premises and hosted cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Assisting the team members in resolving the mule flows and configurations, organizing scrum meeting and agile processes.
- Experienced in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and Xpath for data transformations in MuleSoft.
- Experienced in using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP etc... as a part of integration usage.
- Good Hands-on experience in developing web-based, client-server and distributed architecture applications using Mule ESB, WSO2, XML, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, AXIS), Java/J2EE.
- Experienced in creating Mule Flows for the integration of various sources of data into Database with the use of ACTIVEMQ and JMS message service in the applications.
- Experienced with Workflow Management and Batch Processing.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit, Integration testing, Smoke testing & System testing.
- Good experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern.
- Experience in Mavenizing, MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC.
- Experienced in developing message flows to interact with back end database and ERP systems using adapters.
- Experienced in creating technical documentation including incoming and outgoing message structure, message flow diagram, provider service information and test cases.
- Good experience working in Agile based team environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong experience with Problem determination, Route cause Analysis and Defect resolution.
Mule Integration: MuleSoft Enterprise Runtime 3.x.x, 4.x.x, AnyPoint Runtime Manage
Spring boots, TIBCO:
Languages: Java, Data Weave, XSLT, Python, Ruby
Messaging: Mule ESB Enterprise, Spring Integration 4, JMS, IBM MQ 7, Active MQ 5.7
IDEs: MuleSoft Any Point Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, TOAD
Version Control: GIT, TFS, SVN, CVS
Other tools: Jenkins, Maven, ANT, HP ALM, Jira, ServiceNow, Mingle
Testing Tools: MUnit, Junit, Soap UI, Postman, XML Spy, TOAD, Putty, FileZilla
Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Orchestrate full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design and Development, testing and documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development.
- Mentoring the new team members in installing the platforms, configuring and problem resolving.
- Working as team support on ESB and mule flows,
- Experienced with IBM MQ, working on message queue and integrating with MuleSoft.
- Design various types of flows which are integrated with Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, and Mainframes.
- Collibra integration with other data sources, ensure collibra is center of data governance mechanism.
- Extract data using collibra and develop flows with MuleSoft.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data Weave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third-party applications.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Create Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Create flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Drive code review meetings to provide analyze and testing support to Business Analyst people.
- Coordinate in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Use Cloud Hub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Create various documents, business requirements, functional, technical specifications, and test cases.
Environment: Mule soft ESB 3.9.x, Agile, Scrum Methodology, Any Point studio 5.3.2, Maven build tool, SOAP, RESTful, Sales force, SVN Cloud, Amazon s3, JSON, XML.
- Analyzed the requirements and translate into high level and low-level designs
- Create Software Requirement Specifications
- Coach/ support development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirement
- Provided technical support to clients on existing problems escalated as appropriate
- Provided effort estimation for development team
- Analyzed change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items and take ownership of delivery
- Works with team to develop project/release plans and communicate software development plans
- Integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Client Systems.
- Determined the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from the business and technical/network personnel.
- Evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system.
- Integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across clients to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures.
- Effectively document and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to ensure that the new systems or enhancements operate smoothly within Client's Client environment.
- Contributed to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Wrote well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensured designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepared and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Reverse engineering and create process flow diagram
- Support activities, fix issues and adhere to SLA
Environment: Oracle WebLogic server, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, SQL, jQuery, CSS3, XHTML, CI/CD, JIRA and Bitbucket, Core Java, spring, rest web services and SQL, SpringBoot, Kafka, Oracle backend, Angular, Oracle Database Dev, Spring MVC, EJB.
Confidential, Dallas Texas
- Gathered business requirement from the end users.
- Involved in creating complex stored procedures according to business logic and also for the creation of RDL for reporting.
- Worked with nested Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Involved in the performance tuning of the existing SQL code and table valued functions.
- Coded with complex customer data related to events such as Delinquency, Bankruptcy, and Collections etc.
- Created objects like tables and views and developed SSIS packages to load data.
- Implemented Incremental Loading into the target tables/views in SSIS.
- Created SSIS packages for moving data between databases, involved in maintaining the Error-Logging for the SSIS packages.
- The data is moved with one-to-many relationships between tables and many to one relationship between tables.
- Created Jobs, Alerts using SQL Server Mail Agent in SSIS.
- Developed SSIS Packages and stored procedures to retrieve all accounts from various systems like Settlements, Foreclosures, Transactions and Mortgage to name a few.
- Created mock-up data for testing the reports responsible for creating reports using SSRS.
- Created Drill Down, Drill Through and Cascaded Parameterized reports according to the customer requirement.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Spring Boots, TIBCO