- Mulesoft Certified Developer with 4 years of experience with MuleSoft ESB and strong back end development with front end designs, Enterprise Integration, and data modeling, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well - documented designs and code.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, Active MQ, JMS.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Expertise in using Mulesoft Anypoint studio in creating various flows to integrate API’s, Databases and SAAS applications.
- Experience developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP & REST based APIs.
- Proficient in MEL - Mule Expression Language to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Had an experience developing an API’s using RAML.
- Experience in Mule Administration, Configuration, & Tuning with MuleSoft MMC & Enterprise release capabilities.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub
- Expertise in end-to-end development of Web and Client/server applications.
- Expertise in Server side development using Java, J2EE in Windows and Unix Environments.
- Expertise in using Any Point IDE and Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse and NetBeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Expertise in various Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Transfer Object and Singleton in the development of Multi-tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in working with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, and MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with Junit, Munit in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, Dataweave.
Java Technologies: JDBC, core java
Frame Works: Munit
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL server
UI Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF
App Servers: Tomcat, Web Sphere
Operating Systems: UNIX, Mac OS, WINDOWS
Development Tools: AnyPoint Studio, Eclipse
Version Controlling: GitHub, TFS, Bitbucket
Other Tools: Azure, Jenkins, Splunk, App Dynamics, SOA Dashboard
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in the end to end development of Project covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/ Testing and Deployment.
- Involved in designing and documenting REST APIs using RAML, Swagger.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the Cloud hub.
- Used Mule ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Worked on the Mule Gateway API for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API's.
- Used batch processing in Extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) information into a target system.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from Azure topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Used Any Point Studio IDE and 4.X Runtime for the development process.
- Created HTTP and JMS endpoints in domain projects to use in multiple applications
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using JMS to publish messages to MQ.
- Managing APIs using the Anypoint API management console by creating proxies for Mule applications, applying standard policies and custom policies
- Utilized Mulesoft features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Wrote MUNIT test cases to test the functionality of the code by using Mock Framework.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Involved in migrating TIBCO BW applications to Mule API’s
- Used SOAP UI testing tool for testing SOAP based Web services created using WSDL and used REST POSTMAN for testing the RESTful Web services
- Used JIRA, and HP Quality Center & HP ALM for Bug reporting.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP/RESTful web services
- Using Jenkins, Maven and Nexus artifactory for CI/CD and automation build effort.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs using Splunk for fixing UAT/Production defects.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, JAVA, Munit, Azure, RAML, Dataweave, JMS, Nexus, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, Oracle, SQL, Bitbucket, Git, Splunk, HP ALM, App Dynamics, Jenkins.
Mule ESB Integration Developer
Confidential - Estero, FL
- Followed all the phases of SDLC and used Scrum in Agile process for Software Development.
- Responsible for preparing all the Technical Specification Documents (TSDs) for the services that were to be implemented. Utilized connectors such as HTTP, payload and object to string.
- Handled various RAML resources to implement REST based APIs as required by the project and experienced in data transforming into XML as well as CSV formats.
- Developed Rest web services involving REST and SOAP based on SOA and conducted testing using ARC tool and SOAP UI and implemented data weave and re-sequencer using Mule ESB.
- Redesigned the front-end of the application using Java Script, HTML and CSS and managed and deployed mule projects to cloud hub using maven.
- Used several transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and implemented the custom transformations.
- Created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters for EAI.
- Created mule Flow using End Point, Connector, transformers and Component bean using Mule ESB to communicate client/server systems.
- Inspected the flows and sub-flows in error handling and implemented effective exception handling techniques and integrated the Mule flow with an Android client.
- Verified the consistency of data when merging of data was done from various sources into the database using Active MQ and also by employing integration parsing techniques in Mule Message Flow.
- Delegated the migration of apps from Mule ESB 3.5.1 to Mule ESB 3.7.1.
- Utilized Mule ESB to designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection, Oracle ADF and spring based resource initialization process. Verified if the XSLT standards of the XML files.
- Developed an integration component with a third part application using Mule ESB and validated the test cases developed by the QA team as to whether or not the business requirements were met.
- Delegated using Tivoli Work Load Manager for scheduling the jobs and reviewed Unit testing and User acceptance testing using JMeter.
Environment: Java, Mule ESB Any Point Studio, CloudHub, Mule Management Console, XSLT, JMS, XML, RAML, JDBC, SQL and Oracle ADF, Web services - SOAP and RESTful, Maven, Salesforce, Active MQ.
- Used Agile methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on the requirements gathered.
- Implemented the Design Patterns like Session Facade, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, and Data Access Object (DAO). Developed the web pages using JSP and Servlets.
- Developed the integration workflows using MuleSoft ESB 3.7.3 framework.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.3.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule API's.
- Coded various business process methods required for creation of Web Services related to customer information and provider information, using JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS, REST web services.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed the application.
- Involved in Authentication & authorization checks using Encryption & decryption techniques using x.509, Public/private key methods etc.
- Involved in achieving minimum percentage of code coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
- Developed various RAML resources to implement REST based APIs as required by the project. Also worked with SOAP web services based on SOA.
- Coordinated in all testing phases and worked closely with Performance testing team to create a baseline for the new application.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console. Created custom components and configured them in mule-cofig.xml and verified with the XSLT standards.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB and Integrated Mule ESB system while utilizing Rabbit MQ, JMS, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Implemented a Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment, routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Analyzed Mule administration, configuration and tuning and integrated the work flow rule engine for performing the validation process with MuleESB.
- Responsible to get ready arrangement arrange and do the generation organization to CloudHub utilizing Jenkins CI stage.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and made use of Git hub for version and source control.
- Designed and developed the back end processing tool to migrate 200 Million documents from CCIS to Claims system.
- Lead the Design, development, Enhancement & implementation of web-based Enterprise applications employing the SDLC methodologies.
- Interact with the Business partner and analyze the requirements to develop solutions for the range of insurance Application Modules to improve the performance of the business process.
- Involved in the major application Enhancement projects to develop a web based insurance solution for the top most Re-Insurance companies
- Developed application tools to generate custom reports and unique solutions using JAVA/J2EE, UNIX and Mainframe technologies. And also designed a JAVA tool to migrate Millions of Claim documents in to a new Claims system.
- Involved in the Redesign of the application work-flow for the Billing & Claim processing system, customize the interface for actuarial pricing and Audit systems.
- Coordinated the Client Project with the offshore development effort and Participated in design review discussions with the customer.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JSP 2.0, Servlets, Java Beans, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, DOM, Eclipse 3.2, JBOSS, JMS, Oracle, Windows 2000, JUNIT, UAT tool, SQL, UNIX, WebSphere.