- Around 8 years of total IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment of various integrations involving on - premise and cloud-based applications using MuleSoft.
- Around 4 years Mule ESB experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration using Mule Server 3.x.
- Strong understanding of Integration patterns involving HTTP, SOAP, MQ, File, Database, and various other system connectivity.
- Developed System APIs for different backend systems and created client specific Process/ Experience APIs on top of System APIs.
- Expertise in creating Flows, Sub Flows, Exception strategies and used Data Weave extensively for transformations in Mule Anypoint studio.
- Used SAP, Database, Remedy & Sales force Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Hands on experience with various components, processors, scopes, and exception strategy techniques in Mule.
- Expertise in writing MEL and Data Weave.
- Good understanding of managing API on Anypoint Cloud hub environment (Runtime Manager, API Manager and Exchange).
- Followed best practices for CICD and SAFE Agile methodology.
- Extensively worked on RAML 1.0 to define REST APIs in Anypoint design center and publish them to Exchange.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining the API documentation on the Exchange.
- Deep understanding of reading and analyzing the graphs and various metrics provided by API Manager and Runtime Manager to improve, scale, and make the API highly available.
- Good knowledge in creating live portals on the Anypoint API Manager.
- Experience in Maven builds.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, analytical, problem solving abilities and communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
EAI Tools: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, JMS, SFTP Connector MQ Connector, SAP Connector, Salesforce Connector, Kafka connector, Anypoint cloudhub.
Java: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Spring, Munit, Junit, log4j, Splunk, Ant, Maven 2.0.
Frameworks: Struts 2.1, Hibernate 3.x, Spring, Spring Boot.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server
Application/Web Server: Web logic, Tomcat, Web Sphere, Mule Runtime Manager.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, AnyPoint Studio, Visual Studio
Version Control: SVN, GIT, Tortoise SVN, TFS
Tracking Tools: JIRA.
UML Tools: MS Visio
Operating Systems: Windows7,8, 10.
- Involved in the end-to-end agile scrum methodology.
- Developed and implemented API-led connectivity.
- Developed all layers of API-led connectivity System, Process and Experience API’s.
- Involved in developing mule flows in AnyPoint Studio 7 on runtime 4.1.5 and 4.2
- Design API’s using RAML on Anypoint Platform - Design Center, develop API’s on Anypoint Studio.
- Design and develop workflows that involved connectors like HTTP request, Database, Object Store, Web-service Consumer, SAP connector, Salesforce (SFDC) connector, ActiveMQ, AnypointMQ connector.
- Experience on working with SFTP and SMTP (email) connectors.
- Worked on designing email patterns and consume them using Parse Template connector.
- Performed mapping using dataweave 2.0 and designed API’s using RAML 2.0.
- Working with Mulesoft components, workflow, and patterns, and configuring them.
- Working on consuming Restful, SOAP web-services using the web-service consumer and HTTP request connector.
- Expertise in creating topics in confluent Kafka, published, and subscribed messages to the topics.
- Created custom policies.
- Expertise in spinning up the mule runtimes on Linux.
- Developed unit testing using Munit.
- Used Postman for testing services.
- Preforming end to end testing for API’s I have developed including Experience API, Process API and System API.
- Implemented common exception handling and logging strategies.
- Experience in documenting API’s on Anypoint Exchange.
- Knowledge on adding API Autodiscover to API’s and apply policies to them.
- Worked on securing API’s using Basic Authentication using client ID and Secret in between API LED connectivity.
- Documented functional and technical design documents.
Environment: AnyPoint Studio, YAML, RAML, Oracle DB, Mule ESB 4.1, Mule Connectors, MEL, Dataweave, Filters, Munit, API Manager, Log4j, Kafka connector, ObjectStore, RESTful Web services, ActiveMQ, API Integration, API-led connectivity.
- Implementing the project in Agile methodologies - sprint.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Implemented RAML API's with OAUTH 2.0 based bearer authentication.
- Configured Scopes, Rate Limiting, Throttling tiers, and SLA tiers, JSON Threat Protection as per API requirements.
- Worked on REST based Web services and SOAP web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configurations files and deployed.
- Used SVN, GIT as version controlling for software development.
- Involving in developing REST API for API LED Architecture to ensure re-usability, scalability, and loosely coupled architecture.
- Used Database connector to connect SQL Server and Postgres Database.
- Used Data Weave extensively to do data transformations.
- Used API Manager, applied polices and contracts to the API’s deployed.
- Created REST API's using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router.
- Utilized the following Mule components extensively for development - Salesforce connector, Choice router, Scatter-Gather, Data weave Transformers, etc. and used MEL (Mule Expression Language) to manipulate payloads.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Worked with Batch processing to process bulk records using batch processing.
- Created various RAML resources to implement REST Based APIs as a part of project implementation.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Used Mule Debugger to debug the XML Flows.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Created global exception handling strategy for all interfaces to achieve exceptional service and support integrations with proper error messages that includes root cause Identification.
- Collaborate with other technical functional teams such as DevOps/IT/Ops/QA/Release teams.
- Used JIRA for creating the tasks and tracking of the tasks progress.
Environment: Java 1.8, Anypoint Studio, Mule Batch, SOAP and Rest Web services, Anypoint Studio, Mule Server 3.8.0, SQL Server, SVN, GIT, Mule ESB 3.9.1, Mulesoft Webservice Consumer, MuleSoft API Kit, CloudHub, JIRA.
- Developed integration workflows using Mule ESB framework. Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Extensively used Mule OOB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, and FTP/SFTP Transport JDBC.
- Hand-on -experience in developing the applications on the Mule ESB (on-prem) platform.
- Developed and designed the Rapid Rewards Framework in Mule ESB with Spring Integration.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from Active MQ topics queues.
- Produced and consumed SOAP as well as REST based web services.
- Responsible to develop Restful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture. Implemented J2EE design patterns Session
- Fixed critical issues when calling the different Web services. Participated in the complete Agile (Scrum) software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP & MVC. Utilized spring beans XML configurations for Dependency Injection, ATG, and Oracle fusion.
- Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogeneous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Mule Soft products by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field.
- Implement technical solutions for enterprise systems and build trust with customers in Mule Soft's ability to meet their business requirements, ATG.
- Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Created dynamic web pages using Angular JS framework. Worked on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular JS.
- Done with logging, exception handling & transaction management using spring AOP.
- Responsible for configuring the Spring JDBC to connect to the Oracle database and JNDI to lookup for services from various components.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL schema.
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton and DAO patterns.
- Designed tables in Oracle 11g database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations. Sales force integration and along with different applications such as Trumba (Event planner) and databases. Experience with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release capabilities.
- Generated Use case, sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Tool Suite.
- Explained complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC Template, Any point Studio, MMC, Mule ESB 3.6, Trumba, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, MUnit, SOAP, jQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Oracle, RAD, ANT, Clear quest, Log4j, JUnit, UNIX.
- Followed agile methodology, interacted directly with the client provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs.
- Worked on developing codes using core Java components like Collection framework.
- Inheritance and Exception handling.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query
- Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures, and SQL Loader to load reference data.
- Designed the logical and physical data model, generated DDL scripts, and wrote DML scripts for Oracle 9i database.
- Tuned SQL statements, hibernate mapping, and Web Sphere application server to improve performance, and consequently met the SLAs.
- Involved in building various UML diagrams such as Class Diagram, Component Diagram,
- Object Diagram, Use Case diagram, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, and Timing Diagram.
- Developed Bean classes and JSP Pages.
- Used JDBC to connect with DB2 database.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process. CVS as version control.
- Used Java Concurrency and Multi-threading for multi-tasking.
- Improved the build process by migrating it from Ant to Maven2.
- Team player proven to work under tight deadline and can work efficiently as an individual.
- Used Jenkins to build and deploy in local environment.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE 1.5, EJB, Servlet, JDBC API, HTML, AJAX, JSP, jQuery, ANT, JUNIT, Rational Rose, CVS, Java Concurrency, JBOSS, Class Diagram, Component Diagram, Object Diagram, Use Case diagram, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Timing Diagram, Oracle, SQL Scripts, Web Sphere, SVN, CVS.