- 12 years of experience in Software Development, Production Support & Programming employed by various Software Organizations.
- Excellent Knowledge on monitoring tools (Dyna Trace, New Relic, ELK, Gunmetal, Vigil and Splunk)
- Experience on Service Management tools (HPSM, Cherwell, Zen desk and Service Now).
- Experience on Java Multi - Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Expertise in Frameworks like Spring 4.0, Spring Modules such as Dependency Injection and MVC, Spring Boot, struts and Clyde Framework.
- Knowledge on Micro services (Like Zuul, Netflix Eureka, Rabbit MQ)
- Experience in deploying web application using application servers like Web Logic 8.1, Web Sphere, and web servers like Apache Tomcat 7/8.
- Expertise in using build tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant tools for building of deployable Artifacts such as War, Ear from source code and environment configuration.
- Expertise in developing Message Driven Beans to implement incoming JMS messages.
- Expertise with major databases such as Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server.
- Experience in using version controlling system like CVS, SVN and GIT etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design (OOD) methodologies using UML and applying design patterns.
- Extensive experience in database designing using RDBMS Concepts in Oracle, MYSQL and familiar with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB 3.x.
- Used XML scripting and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different applications.
- Proficient in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Encapsulation, Inheritance,
- Abstraction and Polymorphism, multithreading, Collection, Servlets, and memory management.
- Proficient in using various design patterns such as MVC, Data Transfer Object, Singleton and DAO.
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL.
- Experienced in all stages of a SDLC (Requirement analysis, Designing, Coding/Implementation, Testing, Deployment, and maintenance) including Agile/Scrum workflow.
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux.
Integrated development environments: STS, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse and Net Beans.
JSR Implementations: JSP, Servlets, Java Core, Hibernate, Spring Batch, & Spring Boot.
Scripting Languages: Linux Shell
Web UI: Java script, Node/Express, HTML
Application Servers: Web logic, Tomcat & WebSphere
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, & DB2
Source Control Management: Git Lab/Git Hub, SVN, IBM Clear Case& Visual Studio.
Agile Tools: JIRA, LMS, Kanban & Visual Studio.
Build Scripts: Monitoring Tools
Maven & Gradle: Dyna Trace, New Relic, BSM, ELK,Splunk
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle (use-cases, design, coding, testing and maintenance)
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Responsible for Primary on-Call support during weekends.
- Responsible for creating and updating SLA documents and monitoring scripts.
- Handing the L3 and L2 tickets as well as Problem Solving the tickets.
- Monitoring Auto sys jobs and Data load backup is on daily basis.
- Used Object Mapper to convert JSON to String format to log Rest Full collection results.
- Took lead to deliver the project into production with minimal defects.
- We implemented the ELK to trace the application logs.
- Updating the monitoring scripts via Gun mental.
- Application monitoring via DYNA Trace and New Relic.
- Created the Gradle scripts for project build and configured the CICD set up.
- Created JILL file for new Autosys jobs and verified the WCC console.
- Used Post Man Tool /Swagger UI to test REST endpoints.
- Debugging application code on eclipse to analyze issues.
- Wrote Unit Tests and Integration Tests with Junit.
- Created KM Articles, enabled log error monitoring.
- Created implementation and backout plans for PROD deployments.
- Working on product support and handling the defects via Zendesk.
- Used Git Lab to pull and push code to Bitbucket repository.
- Using Splunk we will analyze the production logs.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Webservices, DB2, Clyde Framework, Struts, Castor, Gradle & Github
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. Java Developer
- Meet project goals through KANBAN work packages and Agile Scrum like Iteration.
- Using OOAD Technology classes are designed in UML with Rational Rose tool.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Developed the UI using JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY for new modules.
- Implemented validation framework for creation of validation.xml and used validation-rules.xml.
- Creating Web Services with WSDL and SOAP to handle data from Client Web Portal.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data, events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Created Java and XML/XSLT components for an IBM MQ-Series adaptor for plug-in.
- Design included a robust data element mapping strategy, allowing easy customization for IBM implementers.
- Migration of the status information is done by using integration technologies to the XML paradigm via XML, J2SE, ECLIPSE.
- Developed modules that integrate with web Services that provide global information support such as customer and account management.
- Designed and Developed Java classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use the Hibernate API.
- Involved in deployment of the application in different test environments of Web sphere cluster environment.
Environment: Spring, Struts, JSP, MQ, Web Services, RSA Web logic.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Java Production Consultant
- Requirements Analysis: Understand and analyze the business and functional requirements involved with the system and walkthrough the code flows.
- Design: Includes identifying the changes to be incorporated and HLD preparation.
- Coding: Implementing new functionalities in the application, preparing the necessary classes for new forms to be generated, making necessary data changes as per RFD (Rate Factor document) which in turn impacts the policy premium and preparing Junit test cases required etc.
- Doing appropriate documentation wherever required and sharing across the team.
- Providing warranty support after delivering it to production.
Java Programmer Analyst
- Daily Interacting with OSE for clarifying the requirements.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Coding.
- Preparing the Unit Test cases and Updating the Traceability matrix.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Regression testing.