- Extensive Java Full Stack Developer experience in developing, design, analyzing, and testing various Web Applications and Microservices.
- Worked in various domains including Finance, E - commerce, Banking, and Social Media.
- Strongly experienced in Core Java concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms, OOP Concepts, Collections, Multi-threading, Concurrent, IO, Reflection, Exception Handling, Annotations, and along new features of Java 8/9/10.
- Proficient in Java EE technologies including JSP 2.x with JSTL, JSF 2.x, Thymeleaf 3.x, Servlet 4.x, JDBC 4.x, JAX-RS 2, JAX-WS 2, and Apache Struts 2.
- Extensive knowledge in working with Spring Framework, including Spring Core 5.x, Spring MVC 5.x, Spring Security 5.x, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring JDBC, Spring Data, Spring WebFlux, and Spring Cloud Netflix.
- Excellent knowledge using Spring Boot 2.x to simplify application configuration.
- Proficient in building cloud-based Microservices using Spring Cloud Netflix Hoxton technologies including Eureka, Ribbon, Feign, Dubbo, Hystrix, and Zuul.
- Expert in Spring Cloud Stream with JMS such as ActiveMQ 5.x, RabbitMQ 3.x, and Kafka 2.x to support asynchronous messaging among Microservices.
- Solid Knowledge in Reactive Programming. Experienced in Spring WebFlux, RxJS, NgRx.
- Excellent knowledge in Spring Security 5.x with OWASP concepts awareness.
- Experienced in Single Sign-on ( SSO) functionality with LDAPv3, JWT, SAML 2.0, and OAuth 2.0 to handle application authentication and authorization.
- Solid knowledge in Relational Database ( Oracle 19c, PostgreSQL 12, MySQL 8, MS-SQL ) and NoSQL Databases ( MongoDB 4 , Cassandra , Redis 5, Elasticsearch 5). Fluent in using persistent layer frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, and Mongoose.
- Expert in building and testing services, such as SOAP, RESTful, GraphQL, and gRPC.
- Experience with reporting tools like JasperReports, and visualization tools such as Angular Charts, D3.js, and JFreeCharts .
- Extensive experience in deploying services using EC2, Lambda, IAM, ELB, SNS, S3, RDS, Route 53, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, and ECS on AWS. Using Computer Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, and FireBase on GCP. And using Virtual Machines, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Azure Kubernetes Services on Azure.
- Expert in Maven, Gradle for building automation; Git, SVN for version control; Jenkins Pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes for CI/CD; Jira 7 for project management.
- Experienced in following Agile ( Scrum, Kanban) and Pair Programming. Followed TDD, and BDD processes with test automation tools like JUnit 4/5 , Mockito 2.x, Cucumber 4, and Selenium.
- Detail-oriented, hard-working, and a quick learner with very good analytical and technical skills .
Frameworks \ Java EE Technologies \: Spring Core 5.x, Struts 2.x, Spring Cloud, \ JSP 2, JSTL, JSF 2, Servlet 4, JDBC 4, \ Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring MVC, \ JMS, JAX-RS 2, JAX-WS 2 \ Spring Boot 2.x, Hibernate 5.x\
Front-End Technologies \ Testing & CI/CD \: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, Node.js 12, \ JUnit 4&5, Mockito 2, Cucumber 4, \ React.js, Angular 8 \ Selenium, Jenkins 2, Docker 19 \
Build Automation & Version Control \ Message Brokers \: Maven, Gradle, Git, Subversion \ ActiveMQ 5.x, Kafka 2.x, RabbitMQ 3.x \
Development Approaches \ Servers \: TDD, BDD, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban \ Tomcat 9, Netty 4, Jetty 9, WebLogic 11g \
Visualization Tools \ Cloud Services \: D3.js 5.x, JasperReports 7.x, JFreeCharts 1.5.x \ AWS, Azure, GCP \
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Involved in all stages of the software development life cycle ( SDLC ) according to the Agile methodology.
- Used Spring Cloud Hoxton and Spring Boot 2.3, Oracle 19g, Hibernate 5.0 as technology stack to develop Microservices .
- Developed Microservices using Spring Cloud Hoxton . Used Eureka as server-side, Ribbon, Hystrix, Feign, and Zuul as client-side load balancing, fail-overs, declarative client, and API gateway.
- Configured Oracle 19g database schema and binding with Toad.
- Utilized Kafka 2.1 as messaging middleware to enable asynchronous messaging and achieve event-driven communication between Microservices.
- Used Redis 5 as a caching solution to cache and upgrade payment channel parameters to improve payment transaction performance.
- Used Spring Security 5 along with OAuth 2, JWT, and Zuul on the gateway to fulfill unified authentication of Microservices and protect the security of Microservices.
- Exposed Microservices as RESTful API and GraphQL for internal communication and client access.
- Followed Test-Driven Development approach and tested unit test with JUnit 5, Mockito, and Microservices with Postman .
- Deployed Microservices using Docker and AWS Elastic Container Service .
- Followed Scrum sessions with Jira to ensure delivery on challenging timelines.
- Utilized Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline for automated deployment and management.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis of business requirements and designing the system with a reliable and scalable architecture. Followed Agile methodology in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) so as to fit constantly changed business requirements.
- Recommendation system with Coordinated Filtering Algorithm . Participated in the development of using Scala and Spark 2.1 .
- Implemented features for users to create and browse posts and support search nearby posts with Geolocation API and Google Map API .
- Integrated Spring Security 4.1.3 with Spring JDBC 4.3 to manage user login and access control and allowed for third-party authentication provided by OAuth 2 .
- Designed entity tables in MongoDB 3.4 database and used Mongoose 4.7 annotations and database to store data (price, location, category, etc.)
- Developed email notify service that enables users to subscribe and receive notifications and promotions by utilizing RabbitMQ 3.7 pub/sub mode.
- Wrote unit tests and created mocking objects to test all the implemented functionalities using JUnit 5, Mockito 2.1 .
Environment: Java 8, Scala, Data Structure, Algorithm, Spring 5, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring JDBC 4.3, Spark 2.1, MySQL 8.0, MongoDB 3.4, Mongoose 4.7, HTML5, CSS3, React.js, Node.js, Bootstrap 4.0, jQuery 3.1, Spring Security 4.1.3, OAuth 2, RabbitMQ 3.7, JUnit 5, Mockito 2.10, Maven 3.3.9, Tomcat 8.0, Jira, Git, TDD, Agile
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in development of multiple Single-Page Applications using MVVM and RESTful services.
- Designed and developed single page apps using MEAN stack including MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js .
- Improved the authentication using token-based registration/login/logout flow with JWT .
- Experienced in using ActiveMQ for both Producer and Consumer for messaging the sales transaction.
- Tested RESTful design by using Postman.
- Deployed to Google Cloud ( Google Kubernetes Engine ) for better scaling.
- Used Git via Gitlab as Version Control Tools.
- Responsible for finishing Jira tickets assigned on time and updating their status on a regular basis.
- Continuously integrated the project using Jenkins .
Environment: Spring Cloud Finchley, Spring Boot 2.0, Angular 1.2, MongoDB 3.4, Express.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4.0, jQuery 3.1, Spring Security 4.1.3, JWT, ActiveMQ, Git, Maven3, SQL Server, Junit4, Jira, Google Cloud, Docker, Jenkins
Java Full-Stack Developer
- Implemented RESTful API to perform CRUD (create, retrieve, update, delete) operations.
- Utilized Web Magic crawler framework to implement data crawling module.
- Improved the text deduplication efficiency by more than 1000 times by using the Sim-Hash Algorithm .
- Established the basic data storage using MySQL and implemented session management using Redis in-memory database storage as session store.
- Implemented OAuth 2 SSO (Single Sign On) Social Login with WeChat, Baidu and Alibaba.
- Utilized Spring Data JPA for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purpose for transparent persistence onto the MySQL database and transfer data to Elasticsearch .
- Visualized data using Elasticsearch with Dejavu and Kibana .
- Used Git as a version control system and Jenkins for continuous build integration.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages among different modules.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for Unit testing, integration and Functional Testing using memory based H2 Database . Interacted with Test/Quality engineers to define test plans.
- Experienced working with Agile methodologies implementations, such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, issue fixing, etc.
Environment: Java 8, Data Structure, Algorithm, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Web Magic, JSoup, ELK, Elasticsearch, Spring Security, OAuth 2, MySQL, Thymeleaf, React.js, Bootstrap, Postman, Junit4, Log4j, Agile, Maven