- 8+ years of experience as a Java/J2EE Developer in analysis, design, implementation, integration, testing, and maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE and Object - Oriented Client-Server technologies.
- Has exposure to the complete Software Development Life Cycle activities like User Requirement Specification, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Unit testing (UNIT/Integration), Release, and Technical documentation.
- Expert knowledge of J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Business Delegate, and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications.
- Experience in developing MVC framework-based websites using Struts 1.x/2.x, JSF, and Spring 4.x.
- Good experience working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS, and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies like Agile Methodology, and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open-Source frameworks: Jakarta Struts Framework 1.x/2.0, Struts Validation, and Tiles Frameworks, Spring Framework 4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate ORM, JPA.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC (Struts), Business-Delegate. Also well versed with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Java Script framework experience in NodeJS.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOA Web Services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, and SOAP, JSON messages.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which use SOAP, WSDL, and REST. Exposure to JAXB, and JAX-WS.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC as well as client-server environments.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, Integration, and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT, Jenkins, UCD, and Maven and debugging through log4j, SLF4J.
- Good experience in using various version controls like GIT, SVN.
- Expertise in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Experience in using a variety of J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, and IBM's Web Sphere.
- Expertise in configuring Kafka streams and ingesting the data into buckets.
- Expertise in coding business components using various APIs of Java-like Multithreading, Collections.
- Experience in using Operating Systems like Windows … and LINUX.
- Worked in large and small teams for systems requirement, design & development.
- Preparation of Standard Code guidelines, analysis, and testing documentation.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and proper time management with good Written, Verbal, and Listening skills, commitment to co-operative teamwork.
- Good team player with a reputation of integrity and an ability to work in multiple areas.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, Struts, JDBC, ODBC, JNDI, RMI, JSP Custom Tag Libraries, Tiles, XML (SAX & DOM), Java Mail API, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, ANT, Applets, JUnit, SDLC
Design Patterns: MVC, DAO, DTO, Front Controller, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Observer, Singleton
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot 2.1.5
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, DOM parser, SAX parser, DOJO, Kafka
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Angular Js, jQuery, React.JS, Node.JS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, Express.js.
Scripting Languages: Shell script, Batch Script
Application Servers: WebLogic 12, JBoss 4.0, Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x/9.x, Web Sphere 7.5
Cloud Servers: PCF, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS other services of the AWS family.
Advanced Java Scripts: No JS, AngularJS
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008 and 2012, MYSQL and MS Access.
Operating Systems: Windows family, Linux
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, ALM
Debugging Tools: IE developer tools, Integrated Eclipse debugger, SOAP UI, Postman
IDE: Eclipse, STS, Sublime text, Notepad++, Visual Studio Code.
Testing/ Logging Tools: JUnit, Log4j
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project using an AGILE methodology.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, EJB, AJAX, Hibernate and SOAP/Rest web services on the Presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistence layers use Hibernate with Web logic Application Server.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices using PCF cloud container.
- Used Spring Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design patterns are used to have relationships between application components.
- Implemented data grid/tables using Angular and Bootstrap for front-end client-facing single-page applications.
- Automated continuous integration delivery workflows to deploy Microservices applications via Jenkins.
- Used both reactive and angular forms module to create a template and data-driven forms.
- Knowledge in the creation of Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- Developed Hibernate POJO Classes with annotation based Hibernate Configuration and Mappings.
- Experience in serializing or de-serializing objects using JSON .
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate and JPA to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Used the core JAVA APIs like Collections, Multi-Threading, and Exception Handling while coding with Hibernate Framework in STS.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking issue tracking and project management.
- Experience in working with NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Analyze and fix issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used JSON, XML, XSD, XPath, and JAXB for message transformations and mappings.
- Developed the User Interactive NodeJS Restful API Web Application navigation tool like Maps API using Leaflet.JS for front-end regional mapped area.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using NodeJS and ReactJS.
- Using Soap UI to test the SOAP Web Service request and response and using the Postman tool to test the Restful services.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Kafka.
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning, and tagging.
- Used Ant & maven scripts to build the application and UCD for deployments.
- Supported QA teams for bug fixing and application understanding.
- Used STS for coding, debugging, and testing the application modules.
- Developed soap and restful web service to interact with downstream and upstream systems to exchange data.
- Using Log4j to generate the log information and involved in writing the Junit test cases.
- Communicate with the other groups that use the service to demonstrate the application and to get their feedback on regular basis.
- Used Spring Boot for building Microservices and developed Spring-based application radically faster with very little configuration.
- Excellent in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL functions, and Stored Procedures for the Persistence layer for required business objects and validated Stored Procedures by using Oracle database and used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Involved in Daily standups, sprint grooming, sprint retrospective meetings.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
Full-Stack Java Developer
- Actively participated in sprints and successfully implemented the project following scrum agile practice. Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle process.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Angular Http services to perform backend REST web service interactions to get and post JSON data.
- Designing and created a knowledge management platform on a knowledge graph, utilizing a range of technologies, including NodeJS and ReactJS.
- Implemented REDUX architecture with Angular using angular-redux for unidirectional data flows.
- Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-threading, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, J2EE, Hibernate, and Web Services REST.
- Involved in creating, publishing, and consuming Restful/SOAP Web Services which was developed based on Spring MVC and Apache CXF API.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor applications.
- Created web pages using Angular data-driven and template-driven forms and created custom asynchronous validations to validate the data on the server-side.
- Developed UI Screen to display alerts in a grid using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Scheduled, deployed, and managed container replicas onto a node cluster using Kubernetes.
- Microservices development by providing design and POC model. And develop Microservices using spring boot.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, cursors, and views using SQL.
- Responsible for Unit testing of various components.
- Developed Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks like Spring and JSP.
- Wrote database triggers, procedures, functions in PL/SQL and incorporated business rules and constraints.
- Migrating existing applications into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Worked on production issues, used JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Angular 2 as a framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) that can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with the server.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Used Maven as a build tool and deploying the application.
- Developed Jenkins job to deploy project automatically in QA and PR environments.
- Used Core Java concepts like Multithreading/Executor Service, web sockets, exception handling, and collections.
- Used Web storm as IDE for developing for Angular based project and Eclipse for java-based applications.
- Experience in working with GIT as version control.
- Involved in developing UI components using Angular 2 and JSON to interact with RESTful web services.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, GIT, JUnit, Selenium, and Maven.
- Experience working on N-Tier architectures, scalability, integration, and Microservices.
- Developed the System using core java, Servlets, EJB, JPA, and JSF.
- Created shell scripts for startup and stop processes for WebLogic.
- Developed test cases using JUnit/ Mockito and Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for the build process.
- Interacted with the stakeholders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third-party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF.
- New Library development with Micro services architecture using rest API's, Spring Boot.
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Enhanced Registration Process using java (POJO), Rest, XML, JSON, and maven technologies.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP, and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using endpoints.
- Performed integrated testing after integrating the code with Jenkins and generating the task report with the results.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Migrating existing applications into Micro services architecture using rest API.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer-facing as well as the internal application).
- Implemented Web API with JWT (JSON Web Tokens) to secure the Web API Service Layer.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploys procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux, and windows environments using Hudson.
- Used SVN for the source control system and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Been through the Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.