- Java developer with more than 3 years of professional experience building secure web and enterprise applications focused in Pharma Systems, auto industry. Utilized Java, Spring frameworks, data structure and design patterns while implementing RESTful web services to ensure optimal functionality and introduce new features. Expertise in implementing object - oriented analysis and design; avid follower of SOLID principles and Agile Scrum methodologies.
Web Services: RESTful, PCF
Frameworks: Spring Framework (Boot), JPA(Spring-Data-JPA,ORM, Hibernate), Junit, Mockito
Databases: H2, SQL Server, MySQL
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Postman, Sublime Text, Maven/Gradle, GIT, Rally, IBM API Connect, Splunk
- Create Restful services (API)/microservice using Java and Springboot and used POSTMAN for testing.
- Develop and deploy the application in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) as PaaS.
- Implement OAuth2 Security With SSO in PCF to secure app.
- Developed SQL queries (joins, views ) in SQL Server and modeling experience.
- Created enterprise applications using Spring Framework for middle tier and Hibernate framework for ORM.
- Creates and maintains project documentation, and API documentation in IBM API Connect.
- Experience of Splunk queries to monitor application logs.
- Perform end-to-End testing for multiple application channels.
- Basic knowledge of version controlling and CI/CD pipelines which are managed using Jenkins, GitHub.
Junior Java Developer
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system.
- Used Logging framework Log4J for tracking the processes and logging error messages.
- Support QA teams, work with PMs and management to plan and execute projects.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles and data structure.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member.
- Familiar with development tools Gradle and Maven.
- Work closely with and be mentored by Senior Dev in the team.
- Ability to implement complex modules with minimal supervision.
- Involved in Daily stand-up to update daily progress and sprint planning sessions as part of Agile Scrum.
- Actively participate in Daily status, weekly sprint planning, sprint grooming and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Scrum.
- Involved in maintaining backlog and defects planning using Rally tool.
- Good Analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently and also perform as part of a team.
- Pair Programming experience.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database specific operations.
- Created unit test cases for testing code using JUnit, and Mockito.
- Developed UML diagrams, designed process flows, documented all the process Pair Programming experience.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Web application development with Spring MVC.
- Gather the requirements from the client and create software requirement specification.
Technologies Skils: Core Java, Springboot, Rally, PCF, TDD, OAuth2, SQL server, Spring-Data-JPA, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, Agile, Gradle, Spring MVC