- 19 years of experience and expertise in the Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Operation of various Web based and Legacy applications.
- Strong telecom and cable/satellite domain knowledge of Billing, Customer Care, Ordering, Service and Fulfillment, Provisioning and Prepaid applications.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect and Cloud Practitioner. Experience of architecting smooth migration of on - premises Web and Mobile applications to AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- 5 years of Confidential product development experience for Confidential Billing, Prepaid applications, Customer management and CSM API Link using Java and C++ technologies.
- Managed production operation at Major telecom carrier’s site across North America. Implemented changes to enhance system capability and to align with new Business requirements.
- Experience of performing Annual Disaster recovery (DR) drills for web and mobile app solution maintained at Confidential data center.
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer and Web Component Developer.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and applications.
Solution Architect, Business Analysis Specialist
- Responsible for implementing new product features, promotional offers, product rules, data plan which enable customer to be more competitive and increase its subscriber base.
- Responsible for analyzing Customer’s subscriber voice/data, system capability, new requirements and propose enhancement to the existing software and hardware solutions.
- Managing production operation activities. Responsible for planning changes in production and performing Annual Disaster recovery drills.
- Responsible for documenting the production operation issues, analyze it and provide solution, monitor their progress throughout its life cycle until the solution gets deployed in production.
- Closely working with Business, IT hardware, Testing, IS unit to understand their needs and design solution to meet their requirement.
- Continuously upgrading the existing production hardware platform to improve the system processing and support enhancement for the current system.
- Tracking production issues and provide reports and recommendation. Define and Monitor different SLAs/ KPIs.
Technical Test Manager, Production Support Lead
- Working onsite with Customer to provide production supports for the Confidential applications like Customer Management, Billing, Prepaid applications, CSM online, Account Receivable.
- Responsible for handling production issues, fixing and testing it and then deploying it in production environment.
- Receiving new change requests from Customer and analyzing the impacts. Preparing high level solution after coordination with offshore Confidential development team.
- Performing the review of requirement, design and testing phase deliverables with Customers onsite.
- Automated/developed production monitoring tools for checking the status of production jobs/processes and automatically send alerts.
- Manage onsite testing team responsible for the Integration and Functional testing. Manage test plan, designing and execution activities involving more than 25 applications.
- Responsible for preparing and customer approval for the various testing documents like test plan, execution plan, Design and Execution readiness review, dashboard etc.
- Managing lessons learned and root cause analysis sessions and recommended for corrective actions after every release.
Senior Subject Matter Expert
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing Confidential core products like Billing, Customer Management, Replenish Management and Voucher management.
- Understand the business scenarios of new requirements and written high level and low level design.
- Collaborated the design and execution activities with other module leads/developers, infra, testing leads and onsite focal.
- Developed new APIs and batch processes using Java/J2EE and C++.
- Gathered the requirements with client (HSBC) for a Customer Activity Monitoring Program, a fraud application. Developed High level and detailed design documents.
- Designed User Interface Prototype using HTML for client approval.
- Designing sequence and class diagrams with UML and flow diagrams using Rational XDE.
- Developed the application using MVC Architecture in terms of EJBs, JSP and Servlets.
Software Developer(Java/J2EE developer)
- Designed and Implemented a Socket based in-house messaging application.
- Coding of client and server part using Java Socket/Multithreading programming.
- Developed a web-based application using Servlets, core Java and JSPs, JDBC on MVC architecture.