- 7+ years of experience in Full Cycle of Software Development including Requirement Analysis, System study, Program Design, Development, Unit testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, System Maintenance, Support and Documentation.
- Well experienced in implementing Distributed middleware technologies, using Mule ESB, CloudHub and WMQ (MQ Series).
- 3+ years of experience in application integration using Mule ESB, CloudHub, Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Platform.
- Good experience in Design and development of Mule ESB projects which are on - premises and hosted cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Good experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Good experience in XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery, and Xpath for data transformations in MuleSoft.
- Good experience using mule connectors like DB, HTPP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce, SAP etc… as a part of integration usage.
- Good experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern.
- Good experience in Mavenizing, MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC.
- Develop message flows and implement data transformation using XSLT, ESQL and Java.
- Experienced in working with RDBMS like DB2, ORACLE and SQL Server.
- Proven track record of ability to learn new languages and Tools very quickly.
Operating Systems: Linux RedHat, AIX, Windows Server
Middleware: MuleSoft ESB 3.9, 4.1, Mule API Gateway, Anypoint Platform, ActiveMQ, WebSphere MQ
Application Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat
Languages: Java/J2EE, XSLT, Gateway Script, PL/SQL, HTML, XML
Database: DB2, SQL Server, Oracle
Tools: Jenkin, Artifactory, Maven, SOAPUI, XMLSPY, Infrared360, Venafi, Tivoli, Candle, SVN Subversion, JIRA, Hudson, UML, Visio
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SNMP, SOAP, LDAP
Shell Scripting: Shell Scripting, Perl, ANT
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Design, develop and migrate flows (Mule ESB and WMB) base on requirements.
- Migrating existing applications flows from WebSphere Message Broker 6 to Mule ESB.
- Create RAML specification, building APIs using API Kit Router in Mule applications.
- Create transformation logic using DataWeave, MEL and XSLT.
- Create reusable components such as global exception handling strategy and common logger.
- Organize flows, sub flows and global XML configuration files.
- Use partner WSDL for ESB to Salesforce integrations.
- Integrate salesforce with the MuleSoft for connecting applications, data sources and APIs, in the cloud.
- Create flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV conversion.
- Use MuleSoft Anypoint API platform for designing and implementing Mule APIs
- Work on XML technologies like XPATH, XSLT, XSD and data weave for data transformations.
- Creating, updating and maintenance of all the environment documents and maintenance of the production support testing environment up to date and readily available.
- Support different environments Development, QA, SIT, UAT and Production.
- Coordinate and worked with IBM to resolve all PMRs related to WebSphere MQ.
- Provide on call support 24/7 for both Testing as well as Production environments.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9, 4.1, Anypoint Studio, CloudHub, API Kit, WebSphere message broker 6.1, WebSphere MQ 7, RFHUtil, Batch file, SVN, SOAP UI
- Identify existing services that needs redesign to make them part of SOA/ESB service layer.
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.7.3 server.
- Manage performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Create and configured MQ Series Objects like Queue Manager, Queue, and Channels etc.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues, as well as provide day-to-day support to the WebSphere MQ and Web Sphere Message Broker environment.
- Configured and setup SSL repository for the Queue Managers.
- Design and implemented MQ configurations on many systems to support projects, which included: providing support with application testing, troubleshooting, documentation, and the production deployment.
- Provide Tivoli monitoring support and problem resolution for our Middleware monitoring environments. Additionally, configured monitoring agents and setup the situations to monitor MQ objects based on application requirements.
- Participate in production support.
Environment: Java, MuleSoft, MMC, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, Spring MVC.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action, Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Implemented logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Involved in integrating different modules in the project.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for deployment.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Visual Paradigm to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Produced SOAP web services using Metro JAX-WS RI for building the business application layer.
- Closely working with QA, Business & Architect to solve Defects in quick and fast to meet the deadlines.
- Integrated application with Validation framework for server-side validations.
Environment: Validation Framework, Jenkins, Eclipse, JSP, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, JAXP, JAX WS, CVS, SQL.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Mentored offshore team to bring them up to speed for MQ administration and provided 24/6 support.
- Installed and configured WMQ 6.0/7.0 on AIX, and HP-UX platforms.
- Took part in planning, implementing and migrating MQ infrastructure on HP-Itanium platform.
- Took part in the maintenance of WebSphere MQ on different platforms and set up the development, testing and production environments.
- Developed shell scripts for checking the health status of the WebSphere MQ.
- Took part in daily troubleshooting of MQ and application errors that used MQ.
- Implemented cross clustering solution between MQ clusters.
- Installed latest MQ fix packs on AIX (v18.104.22.168) & HP-Itanium (v22.214.171.124) MQ servers.
- Developed shell scripts for monitoring MQ queue manager, channels and events.
- Developed shell scripts for internal MQ tools.
- Took an active part in support of WebSphere MQ infrastructure in production, QA, and test regions, and shared support responsibilities with other members of the team.
- Configured queue managers upon business needs.
Environment: WebSphere MQ v5.3/6.0/7.0, WBIMB v5/6.0 WebSphere Application Server 6.0. /7.0, Autopilot M6, AIX, HP-UX, HP-Itanium, z/OS