- A management or Sr. Lead engineer/architect position where my strong administration, collaboration engineering, project management, process reengineering, and business analysis skills will be utilized.
- Over 8 years Performing MDM functions utilizing MS Intune, IBM MaaS360 and Mobile Iron technologies.
- Over 5 years utilizing Microsoft Office365 Cloud Solutions including exchange on - prem/online, teams, skype, one drive, Intune, and Quest Co-existence tools; Over 18 years performing IBM Messaging Administration functions, maintaining users and servers, installing, upgrading, and configuring messaging and traveler mobility servers and clients, maintaining address books, and setting up Internet and cluster replication.
- Expert in integrating Notes applications with Excel and Access to create simplified user processes.
- Self-starter, able to work independently or as contributor on a team. Proficient in all phases of system development life cycle. Consistently deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Strong project leader, have supervised projects through user requirements definition, system specifications, budgets, timelines, cost and resource allocations, and detailed tracking of progress.
- Accomplished in process reengineering, and adept at translating business needs into technology requirements as demonstrated during 2-year stint at MetLife as Business Analyst.
- Accomplished in project management, and adept at planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of project.
- Established skills in Windows NT /2000, XP, 2003, 2008, MS Office Administration, Hardware Configuration/Setup Blackberry Configuration/Setup, and Help Desk Management.
Senior Messaging & Collaboration Engineer/Architect Team Lead
- Currently responsible for managing and engineering the current Collaboration Messaging Environment consisting of IBM Domino Messaging and Application servers, Exchange and Quest Migration servers, Global Administrator of the O365 Bedbath fully functional Tenant (with 2 fully function concepts in a Exchange Hybrid Setup), Sametime and O365 Teams environments and the DMZ based Barracuda Spam and Zix Encryption appliance.
- Currently lead Engineer/Architect for the Lotus Notes Migration to O365:
- Manage Technical Team consisting of 2 migration consultants 3 messaging engineers, 1 BA and 2 PMs
- Worked with the technical IT team on the overall Migration Design Strategy and Architectural
- Designed with the Exchange Engineer consultants the on-premise Hybrid Exchange environment consisting of a fully functional Dev and Production sites
- Designed with the Quest Engineer consultant the on-premise Quest Co-Existent environment consisting of fully functional Dev and Production sites
- Designed the mail routing topology to integrate/utilize the current Barracuda Spam appliance and Zix encryption appliances
- Working on the design of O365 EOP to replace the current Barracuda and Zix appliance environments
- Working with the Security Engineering team to design and implement the required mail, mobile, encryption, Teams, and SharePoint data and access compliance policies
- Responsible for the engineering the New User Lotus Notes and O365 on-boarding process
Senior Messaging Collaboration/ Messaging Consultant
- Responsible for administration of the O365 Bedbath Tenant consisting of two companies/concepts - Cost Plus World Market (CPWM) and TY-Harbor Linen Group
- Work on the migration team to move CPWM from Hybrid exchange on-premise to O365
- Managed the IBM Enterprise Integrator (LEI) Upgrade/Migration Project which included the migration to a new virtual 2008 Windows Server and a IBM Enterprise Integrator version upgrade to 8.5.3:
- Installed/tested the 8.5.3 Lotus Domino Server software and the 8.5.3 IBM Enterprise Integrator software as required;
- Installed/tested the database clients (9.7 DB2 Connect, 11.2 Oracle, and 14.0 TeraData) and ODBC drivers as required on the new server;
- Move the active IBM Enterprise Integrator activities/jobs to the new the server and completed validation testing before live deployment
- Managed the Lawson Lotus/Domino POP3 Mail Account Migrations to a new server;
- Moved the POP3 Lotus/Domino mail files/accounts to the new server;
- Worked with the Lawson Team to validate/verify the POP3 invoice process worked correctly on the new server;
- Managed the Adlib Upgrade/Migration Project which included the migration to an existing Windows Server and an Adlib version upgrade to 4.12:
- Installed/tested the 4.12 Adlib software as required;
- Worked on migrating/validating the current PDF conversion profile on the new server
Senior IBM Messaging Architect/Project Manager
- Manage/responsible for maintaining and documenting the Lotus Notes Domino messaging environment/infrastructure for various customers which includes Sametime IM, Sametime Meeting, Blackberry, and Lotus Traveler.
- Make recommendations, define strategies, and document procedures for operations team in regards to implementing changes to the domino messaging architecture for various customers and deployment of any messaging related applications/software.
- Manage/responsible for documenting, engineering, and testing all domino server and client related version upgrades and maintenance releases/fixes for various customers.
- Dannon Lotus Notes Traveler Stabilization Project architected/engineered a solution to eliminate remote LDAP lookup failures.
- Dannon Replication Stabilization Project - Architected/engineered a solution to eliminate/handle on-going replication errors.
- Attest Health Care Advisors - Architected/engineered a solution in regards to messaging security requirements to meet/satisfy HIPAA requirements.
- Attest Health Care Advisors - Work with lead developer on engineering a Lotus Domino Solution to replace an FTP server environment.
Senior IBM Messaging Architect/Engineer Project Manager
- Manage/responsible for maintaining and documenting the Lotus Notes Domino messaging environment/infrastructure which includes Sametime IM, Sametime Meeting, Blackberry, and Lotus Traveler.
- Lotus Notes Stabilization Project - Special project commissioned by the Chief Technology Office, selected as the Messaging Engineer Lead to work with IBM in determining solutions and strategies for stabilizing the Lotus Notes Domino Infrastructure and any related third party application that interacts with the messaging environment.
- Lotus Notes Mail Deletion Project - Managed a development resource to engineer a solution using Lotus notes development tools to delete old mail from active Lotus Note mail files.
- Make recommendations, define strategies, and document procedures for operations team in regards to implementing changes to the domino messaging architecture and deployment of any messaging related applications/software.
- Manage/responsible for documenting, engineering, and testing all domino server and client related version upgrades and maintenance releases/fixes. Provide procedures to operations team for implementation
- Manage/responsible for documenting, engineering, and testing deployment strategies for Lotus Traveler. Provide procedures to operations team for implementation
- Working with Mobility Engineer in testing deployment of MobileIron (Mobile Device Management) software for use with apple devices. Part of Lotus Traveler security deployment architecture.
- Manage/responsible for documenting, engineering, and testing deployment strategies for Lotus Sametime. Provide procedures to operations team for implementation
- Manage/responsible for documenting, engineering, and testing deployment strategies for Lotus Inotes. Provide procedures to operations team for implementation
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
Senior Lotus Notes Project Engineer - Project Lead
- Managed/Responsible for the Lotus Notes migration/upgrade to version 8 for the Americas region which includes the US, Canada, Bahamas, Brazil, Mexico, Panama, and Argentina. Completed on schedule the US mail server migration/upgrade which included 11 servers. Currently planning the migration/upgrade of the US SMTP Gateway and US Application servers and all international mail /application servers.
- Manage/responsible for Domino server maintenance including installing necessary hot fixes and fix packs.
- Manage/responsible for Domino related server outages. Define root causes and determine fixes/solutions. Work with vendor/IBM when needed.
- Testing Deployment Lotus Notes 8.5.1 Client
- Assisting with the production deployment of the new 7.5 Sametime Collaboration severs which include online meeting/web conference and Chat/IM servers.
- Assist when needed with daily production support which includes 3rd level call center tickets and server outages.
Manager - Messaging/Lotus Notes
- As Manager responsible for the strategic and architecture design of the Lotus Notes environment, workflow development and evaluating and recommended new releases.
- As Manager responsible for installation, maintenance, and upgrades for 2 Domino Mail Servers (Windows), 2 Domino Application Servers (Windows), 2 Domino Development Servers (Windows), 1 Domino Blackberry Enterprise Server (Windows), 1 Sametime Collaboration Server (Windows) in New Jersey and 17 Remote Domino Mail Servers (Windows) across the US.
- Manage/Responsible for installation, maintenance, and upgrades for 1 Domino Blackberry Enterprise Server and handheld/client devices
- Manage/Responsible for 1 Domino Sametime 7.02 Server.
- Managed Lotus Notes migration project to version 6.5.6 from releases 4x and 5x
- Manage/Responsible for installation, maintenance, and upgrades for spamming software solutions/appliances: Ironport
- Manage/Responsible for installation, maintenance, and upgrades for Symantec antivirus running on all domino servers as a server task
- Manage/Responsible for installation, maintenance, and upgrades for Imail webmail server
- Managed 4 Lotus Notes Administrators in India.
- Managed 2 Lotus Notes Developers in India.
- Managed 1 Blackberry Administrator in India.
- Responsible for escalated Lotus Notes, Blackberry, Imail, Ironport help desk requests.
- Streamlined Lotus Notes Client setup and configuration.
- Streamlined server replication topology.
- Make recommendations and offer solutions to business team on new and existing Lotus Notes application development; Developed workflow databases related to capital expenditures, expenses, new hires)
- Streamlined development methods/processes.
- As Lotus Notes Administrator performed Server Installation and Maintenance, User Account Set-Up, Cross Certification, ACL Database Access, Recertification of Ids, Cluster Setup/Configuration, Cluster and Database Replication, Client Installation/Configurations/Maintenance.
- Responsible for 5 Domino Mail Servers (Windows), 2 Domino Application Servers (Windows), 2 Domino Development Servers (Windows), and 1 Domino Blackberry Enterprise Server (Windows) in New Jersey and 21 Remote Domino Servers (Windows) across the US.
- Responsible for 1 Domino Blackberry Enterprise Server.
- Perform Blackberry Server and Client support.
- Responsible for 1 Domino Sametime 7.02 Server.
- Supervise 4 Jr. Lotus Notes Administrators in India.
- Respond to escalated Lotus Notes help desk requests.
- Streamline Lotus Notes Client setup and configuration.
- Streamline server replication topology.
- Make recommendations and offer solutions to development team on new and existing application development.
- Responsible for maintaining spamming software solutions/appliances: Symantec Premium AntiSpam; IronPort