- Have more than 10+ years of experience in Information Technology experience as a Sr. Java Developer with around 4 years of expeience in AEM Development. Worked as Software Engineer in Finance, Banking, Insurance and other domains.
- Hands on experience in AEM 6.4 and Familiar with the new features in AEM 6.5
- 5+ years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM 6.X, implementing more than three full cycle AEM projects.
- Experienced in developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions for Distributed Software products and applications using Java technologies.
- Experience with PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry from a maintenance and support perspective. Ran Applications on the PCF platform
- Experienced in both public and private sector client’s domains.
- Experienced in developing Day CQ Components, Page Templates, Workflows and Custom widgets.
- Worked on design and implementation of modules on AEM 6.5, Adobe CQ 5.4 and Adobe CQ 5.5. Have a solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Developed custom CQ components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX Day’s commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day’s latest suite of WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration applications).
- Experience with multiple versions of AEM - starting with CQ5.x till AEM 6.3, WCM tools - Apache Sling, JCR Connector, CRXDE, CRX, Felix and OSGI.
- Designed and Developed Applications leveraging advanced techniques in CQ5 DAM, CQ5 Search and Tagging framework, SOLR Search, Adobe Scene7, CQ5 Workflows, CQ5 Campaigns, CQ5 Components and templates, CQ5 User and Group Management.
- Worked on design and implementation of modules on Adobe CQ 5.x. Have a solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OO) programming concepts.
- Good experience in developing applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), JDBC, and Web services.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XQuery and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) JAXB and XML Beans.
- Have experience in deploying mobile applications in Linux/Unix environments.
- Have experience in Hybrid App Development Frameworks (React Native, Mobile Angular UI).
- Experienced in developing/integrating Responsive Web applications.
- Experienced in using the IDEs such as IntelliJ, RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite.
- Excellent experience in writing SQL queries (Joins, Sub Queries, Corelated Sub Queries etc.)
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions in PL/SQL.
- Expertise in using Modelling tools like Rational Rose for developing UML Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Proficiency in hosting/deploying n-tier Enterprise applications/Web applications using IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Oracle WebLogic Server (BEA WebLogic Server) and Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience in using JMeter and Dynatrace tools for measuring/optimizing performance of application.
- Very good at developing custom components, page templates and template components and workflow components in CQ5.
- Efficient use of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), HTL Template, Single Page Application(SPA), Digital Asset Management Singleton, Service locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing MAVEN, ANT scripts to build and deploy Java web applications.
- C, C++, Java & J2EE
- OOAD Design Patterns
- Struts, JSF and Spring,EJB
- Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL and SQL Server
- WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, JAX-WS, REST-Jersey, UDDI, and WS-Security.
- Hibernate, iBatis
- JUNIT, Mockito, SOAP UI
- XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXP (DOM & SAX) and JAXB
- UML - Rational Rose, MS Visio, JUDE
- Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD, Mule ESB
- SVN, CVS and Clear Case
- QC, Jira, Rally, Clear Quest
- Web sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat & HTTP Server
- WIN NT/2000/XP/2003,Unix, DOS and Windows 7
- JUnit, Rational Rose, Apache Struts, Portlet, Apache Web Server, Web framework
- JAX-RPC,WSAD,ANT,Blaze Rules Engine,jBoss Drools 5,Day CQ5.3 and 5.4
Confidential, New York, NY
AEM Lead Consultant
- Involved in user stories analysis, design phase, development, unit testing and program maintenance for the assigned projects.
- Actively participated in sprint meetings such as Daily Standup meetings, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demos and Sprint Retro.
- Identify the gaps in the architecture/solution and come up with measures to optimize the performance of the systems.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for AEM application.
- Involved in integrating the dynamic code in Adobe AEM tool for developing customizable websites.
- Setup and configure the Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Manage an enterprise CMS system, create users and roles, and build workflows, as well as utilize Digital Asset Management.
- Worked in DAM for the maintenance of the media files.
- Integrated campaigns with AEM to manage email delivery content HTL Template, Single Page Application(SPA), Digital Asset Management and forms directly in Adobe Experience Manager.
- An active AEM Administrator and full-fledged contributor to my team's delivery. Taking the initiative and leading in solving and implementing difficult technology challenges to drive our team to successful delivery.
- AEM application and Apache Web server installation on Linux servers with all the necessary requirements and delivering the environment on time.
- AEM Application data refresh from one environment to another environment.
- Worked on Install, configuring and managing AEM Server
- Worked with various activities like Backup, Upgrade, Migration of AEM (5.x to 6.x) Secure and integration of AEM
- (5.x to 6.x)
- Monitor performance and providing performance improvement solutions for AEM
- Involved in Troubleshooting skills for general server issues
- Worked with CRX Package Manager
- Worked on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows
- Worked on Master and Slave replication configuration
- User and group management on AEM application.
- Creation, Building, Installing/Deploying new packages on AEM environments and automated deployment through release management tools. Worked with DevOps team that will work closely AWS infrastructure.
- Worked in co-ordination with DBA teams, ETL support teams and Adobe Business user team and ensure smooth execution of multi-channel campaigns simultaneously.
- Implemented the OSGI bundles for interacting with Remote Spring with Web Services and custom business logic in Java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Provide author training to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system.
- Worked on Adobe AEM CMS end to end and developed the custom grid components.
- Used GIT to review code and do continuous integration HTL Template, Single Page Application(SPA), Digital Asset Management and also used GIT for the code maintenance for different versions.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Used web technologies in the page components for the rich templates.
- Worked on the replication agents and reverse replication agent for the support forums in the portal.
- Involved in designing and developing modifications and enhancements based on end-user’s custom request.
- Performed Unit Testing on developed modules and involved in trouble shooting the components and Interacted with the testing team to track the defects.
- Performed defect reporting and bug tracking using JIRA also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet quality objectives in data, functionality & performance.
Environment: AEM, 6.x, Sightly, JAVA, J2EE, JSON, HTML5, Ext Js, CSS3, Maven, GITHUB, Restful Web services, Agile, SCRUM, JIRA
Confidential, ST Luis MO
- Integration of design in the Confidential Inc. business environment, Maintaining Adobe Live Cycle created documents on DAM and solving production issues along with the team.
- Developed web applications in CQ5 systems in coordination with software development teams
- Assisted in designing, coding and testing of complex software applications.
- Developed custom components, templates, and customized forms for Website
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including Templates, Components, Widgets, and Workflows.
- Involved in gathering custom enhancement requirements from end-user and worked closely with Technical Leads, Architects, Business Analysts and QA Team.
- Developed CQ Templates and Components.
- Used CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries.
- Integrated with a shared globally accessible repository for shared permissions-based digital media assets using CQ5 DAM.
- Created POJOs using Jackson annotations and have written JSPs using custom tag libraries and AEM tag libraries.
- Developed workflow components related to digital assets and upload workflows (documents and videos) as per the client requirements.
- Extensive used CQ Tag Libraries in the components.
- Developed service in Events that gives JSON output for the events - current status & time.
- Performed extensive Unit Testing to ensure bug-free code drop HTL Template, Single Page Application(SPA), Digital Asset Management.
- Customizing AEM side kick for enhanced authoring experience
- Designing and implementing customer engagement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments
- Create OSGI Bundle for deployment through Apache Sling
- Customizing workflows for publishing
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM/CQ core platform
- Using HTML, CSS, JQuery and extJS for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, for customers core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, for customers core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level. using HTML 4.01, CSS, JSP, Java, Servlets, visual studio to run the environment and handle the daily basis issues and to check whether the applications is running or not.
Environment:, HTML, CSS3, JSON, JQuery 1.7, ExtJS 4.0, Adobe CQ5, Apache Sling, Apache Jack Rabbit, CRX, CRXDE, JPA, JUnit 1.4, JDK 1.6, Spring MVC, JSP, Restful Web services, Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in CQ5, enforcing a common base structure and common content across the website
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath
- Developed custom components, templates, customized forms for UK and Australia sites of Insight
- Built various web pages using HTML 4.01, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, and AJAX
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache
- LDAP synchronization and authentication to access applications with CQ5
- Implemented the internationalization (I18N) for all the components in Day
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5
- Utilize HTML, CSS, JQuery and extJS for designing and implementing custom CQ components.
- Involve with content management strategies and architecture and multichannel content delivery.
- Have a complete understanding of CRX as a repository and accessing HTL Template, Single Page Application(SPA), Digital Asset Management the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Provide author training to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, apache rewrite rules for routing the calls to CQ5 and Spring Webapp (dispatcher and mod jk configuration), vanity url configurations for different locales.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy the artifacts into the sonatype nexus repository.
- Used Subversion for version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring MVC, Html5, CSS3, JSON, JQuery 1.7, ExtJS 4.0, Adobe CQ5, Apache Sling, Apache Jack Rabbit, CRX, CRXDE, JPA, JUnit 1.4, Tortoise SVN 1.6, JSP, Restful Web services, Apache Tomcat 7.0 and Jetty.
- Developed Templates and Components
- Created Tagging and workflows
- Manage content from CQ5 into intranet Portal Content
- Handled setting replication agents and other activation issues as worked in distributed environment.
- Developed various components and templates for company Public Website
- Synchronization between dev/QA and productions
- Responsible for Group and User management
- Organized and managed rollout of system to initial deployment location.
- Exercised significant on-the-spot issue management and end-user
- Integrated all issues, code fixes, and releases into deployment.
- CQ5 Digital Asset Management Strategy
- Received Merit award for designing a financial application from scratch. That application helped company save 3 million dollars per annum with improved productivity and better auditing capabilities.
- Skilled in People management as able to extract the best out of people with a positive attitude.
- Tracked and communicated project status to upper management through weekly reports. Worked with global cross business stakeholders, presented to executive management, conducted user interviews and worked with external resources to deliver results.
Environment: Java, JSP, J2ee, JSON, HP - Unix 11.23, CRX, PL-SQL, UNIX, MS Project, HTML, J-Query, AJAX, Eclipse, Day Communiqu CQ5.3, Apache Sling, Apache Felix
- Have involved in rule mining. Extracted and Mined rules from different applications and documented in rule design template.
- Generic Rule Templates are designed and developed to easily enter/modify the business rules in RMA by business users in Blaze 6.5.5.
- Developed and implemented business rules, Rule sets, Rule flows and Functions using SRL.
- The rulesets are exposed as different entry points and deployed as a java service inside ETL applications.
- Application is tested with BrUnit and custom built framework with jUnit.
- The web services are created using top-down approach. The WSDLs are created and java classes are generated using XFire.
- The Mule services are configured (UMO) to pass aggregated object to Blaze. The Mule configuration files are created and services developed. In-Memory HSQLDB is used and configured in ant script for using testing of dashboard DAOs
- Involved in Iterative development using Agile Process.
Environment: Blaze 6.5.5, BrUnit, JDK1.5, Spring 2.5, JPA (Hibernate 3.4), Web logic Application Server 9.2, Mule 1.6 EE, MyEclipse 6.5, Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4, Ext-JS (Ajax Component Library),Clear case, Junit 4.4, Log4J, Oracle 10g.