- Over 6+ Years of experience in IOS development using swift and objective C, Integrating with various databases and client - server applications.
- Hands-on experience with different XCode versions /8.x/9.x/10.x SDK, Swift 3, 4 and 5, Cocoa and Cocoa Touch Frameworks like UIKit, Alamofire, MBProgressHUD, SWRevealview Controller and SwiftyJson.
- Expertise in all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Constructed and implemented UI designs using Storyboards with Auto Layout constraints, XIB files, and programmatically following Apple iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experienced in Multi-View Applications using UITableViewController, UINavigationController, UITabBarController, and Storyboard, integrating with multiple RESTful web services and parsing JSON responses.
- Extensive experience in consuming REST/SOAP Web Services and APIs.
- Experience in creating and extracting data from the database and displaying on iPhone/iPad using Core Data/SQLite/Realm.
- Experience in Customized Views, Table Views, Navigation Controllers, Tab Bars, Scroll Bars and Navigation Bars.
- Good experience in UI Design.
- Proficient in source control with Git and SVN.
- Experienced in Jenkins, TeamCity, and GitLab.
- Created development certificates and provisioning profiles for the app to run on the device and submit the app to the app store.
- Experienced in provisioning and publishing applications in App Store with working knowledge of Apple publishing procedures and App review process.
- Extensive experience in executing Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Sanity Testing, System
- Testing, Black box Testing, Unit Testing, White Box Testing, Integration testing, UAT and Ad-hoc testing.
- Experience using Jira to maintain work logs and report progress. Created tasks and sub-tasks to keep track of development.
- Excellent technical abilities possess strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Very passionate and love to work with latest IOS Technologies, WatchOS, and tvOS in iPhone & amp; iPod Touch application development. Proven ability in the translation of business specifications to technical specifications and always been an effective team player.
Programming Languages: C, Objective-C, Swift, Java
Software’s: IOS9, IOS10 IOS 11, IOS12, IOS 13 with XCode 8.0 9.0 10.0 beta OSX: 10.8,10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.1411.0.1. Swift 2.2, 3, 4, 4.2, 5. ASP.Net with Visual Studio 2010/2013, Microsoft Office suite 2010
Databases: SQLite, Core Data, Realm Database.
Tools: Xcode7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 Notepad++, MS Visio, Visual StudioEclipse
Operating Systems: MAC OS, Windows, Linux, UNIX.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. IOS App Developer
- Being a member of Confidential Customer Facing IOS Applications team, engaged in implementation and performance improvement of mobile applications.
- Working on various programming technologies as a part of daily work which includes Swift, XCode, UIKit, XML, JSON, GlassBoxSDK, Swrve SDK and Dashboard, Cash payments with wells Fargo, Payment Wallet with brain tree, Salesforce SDK for live chat implementation, Share point, SOAP, REST Web Services and Salesforce Messaging Queue.
- Actively involved in designing and developing new features on the existing application.
- Developed two IOS Mobile application features from base level to improve the functional operations which is being developed the payment failures and referral credits.
- Taking part in defining and implementing mobile development standards by reviewing the code to ensure quality, efficiency and robustness.
- Working with middleware team on various API integration and Velocity related issues and fixes.
- This includes maintain versioning of IOS SDK’s and Server component War files.
- Implementing and integrating third party libraries like SalesforceSDK, GlassBoxSDK for Salesforce messaging and recording user screens to facilitate better development.
- Used Swrve SDK for initializing push notifications, even when the app is hard closed or open.
- Also implemented in app messaging and Swrve In app real time personalization.
- Implemented payment wallet using Braintree SDK for apple pay and pay pal. Used our own customized UI for payment wallet.
- Implemented payments with Affirm SDK for every month installments and flexible payments.
- For maintaining the data and storing the data in the databases working on different database tools SQLITE and REALM Database. Which we use to store and retrieve the data from the database.
- Mentoring junior developers, resolving the issues if any in their day-to-day work. All these work items are being monitored using a JIRA ticketing tool and Confluence.
- Using code repository tool GitLab to maintain code base and using CI/CD pipeline build tool for continuous automated deployment.
- Working with QA team to perform different levels of testing and resolving the defects and code issues before the application is deployed in production.
- Ability to understand backend functionality of systems and services to design and refactor server component architecture.
- Working on various reporting tools on bugs and fixes like Crashlytics, Firebase to avoid any issues in the code.
- Providing technical and functional suggestions to stakeholders of the product on considering all the possible future scenarios.
- Working closely with business team to understand implementation, testing and support of application systems by providing optimum solution.
- Supporting the development team as an active team player in resolving production issues, working with onsite and offshore vendors on key projects.
Environment: XCode 9.0, 10.0, Swift 4, swift 5, Firebase, Gitlab, UIKit, SalesforceSDK, GlassBoxSDK, SwrveSDK, AffirmSDK, Braintree(Payment wallet), Alamofire, Jira, Agile Methodology.
IOS App Developer
- Worked on Web Service calls, XML and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Developed the application using VIPER architecture.
- Worked with UI Kit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Web services deployment and testing on rest client, Integrated the features in TDD.
- Implemented Blocks instead of Delegation for direct communicate with the methods.
- Quick notifications are implemented by NSNotificationCenter.
- Initially the application used XML Parsing but upon analysis it was decided to move to JSON.
- Integrated the libraries that will connect to Confidential ’s printers to print any labels that required.
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite.
- Navigation of Storyboard implemented by UINavigationController, Segue.
- Publishing the application on App store and afterward pushing upgrades after every sprint
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth move and better client experience.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Formatted the Data according to Business standard to show in UI
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing.
- Worked on Unit-test code for strength, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Project was monitored under Agile/Scrum guidelines with a week sprint-based story.
- Designed and implemented the complete application architecture.
- Reported progress/difficulties to project lead.
- JIRA used for story, task, requirements, and bug tracking.
- Took care of Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Coordinated with Configuration Manager for continuous integration.
- Worked on Unit-test code for strength, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Used Barcode scanning library to identify the products across the club.
Environment: XCode, iPhone SDK, XCode 10, Swift, Web Services, PList, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, JS, jQuery, iPhone Simulator, UIKit, Core Graphics, Objective-C, UITableView, Core Data, UIKit, UINavigation Controller, Auto Layout Constraints, MapKit, JSON Parsing, UITabBarController
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Used XCode 9.2 and Swift 4 to develop the App and made the basic deployment target as IOS 9.0 to latest.
- Worked with Cocoa Frameworks that includes UIKit, Alamofire.
- Experience working with the Auto Layout constraints, Designing custom fields according to the requirement.
- Integrated Realm Database locally with the App.
- Worked on requirement analysis, understanding the Master architecture document as well as the requirements architecture document.
- Experience integrating the back end GO Lang APIs.
- Experience working on the push notifications, Alert pop-ups.
- Developed unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic.
- Used different kinds of frameworks like MBProgressHUD, AVFoundation, QuartzCore, CoreGraphics, CoreMedia etc.
- Used Buddy Build to test the App.
- Experience creating the Apple developer certificates and the provisional profiles.
- Experience tracking and fixing bugs for UI and did code reviews.
- Worked on UICollectionViewCells, UITableViewCells.
- Expertise in GIT commands, SVN and also used SourceTree during the project.
- Worked closely with the Back-end and Android teams.
- Experience in consuming the SVG data to parse data received from the Back-end developers and using the data inflow.
- Worked on bug fixing as documented by QA team.
- Participate in daily scrum to discuss the progress in the sprints.
- Effectively communicate with business owners to explain limitations and provide feedback.
Environment: Xcode 9.0, Swift 4, Realm, Bit bucket, UIKit, Alamofire, Jira, Agile Methodology.
- Implemented designs for iPad/iPhone.
- Created Customized collection view to create To Do, In-progress, Done and implemented only forward action.
- Designed UI using Storyboard, XIB, and NSAutoLayout.
- Worked with the making of APIs and wrote code to call the APIs.
- Used Alamofire firework
- Worked with multiple teams including business, QA, UAT, product support, and other developers.
- Worked in the internal process using SCRUM Agile methodology with supervision. Interact with SCRUM team developers, programmers, tester, product owners and stakeholders to deliver the right value of the project at the end of each sprint.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Designed and developed using MVC patterns.
- Used Bitbucket repository for version control.
- Worked in an agile environment with two weeks sprints.
- Used Jira to maintain work logs and report progress. Created tasks and sub-tasks to keep track of development.
Environment: Xcode8.0, Swift 3, Core Data, GIT, Jira, Agile Methodology, JIRA.