- Experience in MVC architecture, Struts framework, Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SOAP and Restful Web services.
- Experience utilizing tools in Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and writing stored procedures.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, WSDL, JAXB, Apache Axis.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and knowledge of ANT and Log4j tools.
- Experience with test-driven development using a various unit testing framework such as Junit.
- Hands on with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle WebLogic application servers, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used version controller tool like GIT and CVS.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System Specifications.
Languages: Java, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, JNDI, Web Services (SOAP/REST).
Frameworks: Angular JS, SPRING, Hibernate.
Databases: My SQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Windows
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, JUnit, GIT.
Confidential, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Full Stack Java Developer
- Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation using Java API Documentation Generator.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high quality Software.
- Involved in designing, developing and implementation of Classes, UML diagrams showing generalization and other relationships, Sequence diagram describing the interaction of objects over time.
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring and J2EE framework.
- Built web-based application using Spring MVC Architecture and REST Web-services.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis.
- Implemented services for the users of this application to check member's validity and schedule rides.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections etc.
- Created an XML configuration file generating beans of the java classes.
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit tests.
- Configured the JDO configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle Database.
- Used Log4j for legging and debugging purpose.
- Database Schema and tables were developed using SQL Developer.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Apache Axis, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere, JDO Repository, Tomcat, XML, Log4J, JUnit, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Involved in analysis and design of various parts of the team’s domain based on the requirements.
- Worked parallel over releases to clean up code and make performance improvements to the application.
- Performed code reviews as a senior member of the team.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services.
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database.
- Consumed WSDL using SOAP protocol to access trusted and secure services and data.
- Application used Web Services to communicate with external applications and vendors.
- Worked on JBoss locally and WebSphere in higher environments.
- Worked extensively on Eclipse as IDEs.
- Parsed XML response received in Java code through Web Services.
- Used XMLs in various ways such as to store named queries as well as queries accessed via custom query configurator and store other information or configurations.
- Used JUnit for test cases.
- Used Log4j as a logging tool.
- Worked with QA team to understand, recreate and fix the bugs.
- Supported Production installs of the application.
- Provided integration support to ensure stability of code and application.
- Used Maven for project builds and Extensively used SVN to connect to SVN repository.
- Wrote various documents and spreadsheets based on analysis or for ease of development.
- Used JIRA for bug-tracking along with Fisheye for reviews.
Environment: Java, JDK, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL Developer, Maven, SVN, JIRA, JBoss, WebSphere, Agile/Scrum Methodology, HTML/CSS, XML, Log4j, Windows.
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
Jr. Java Developer
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP Web services.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used WebSphere to deploy the applications
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, Façade, Data Access Object, Factory Pattern, etc.
- Worked with Agile methodology.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Developed various JUnit test cases for Unit Testing.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Used Rational Rose as part of development of Rules.
- Used SVN as versioning system.