- Software Developer Detail - oriented developer with experience designing, developing, and maintaining applications to meet varied business requirements in diverse industries.
- Skill with a wide array of the latest programming languages and open source software and proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Database: Oracle 12C, MS SQL Server, MySQL Self Study Spring IoC, MVC, and Security
Project Manager\Java Developer
- CA Develop and implement java applications that allow staff in payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and purchasing to seamlessly lookup information residing in the previous version of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i.
- Applications are written in Java and reside on a Oracle WebLogic 12.2 application server connecting to an Oracle 11i database. Convert and test existing applications to ensure they work with Oracle E-Business Suite R12:
- Telestaff, this interface retrieves time sheet information entered bi-weekly by fire department staff in the Telestaff application. Changes for Oracle R12 include using SQL Server database from a Sybase database and configuring and testing the interface to work in an Oracle R12 environment. The TelestaffFire interface concurrent program is written in Java using a SQL Server database and an Oracle R12 database.
- Fleet interface consists of 3 interfaces with the Fleet application. The interfaces are purchase orders and receipts from Fleet and Contract purchase orders from Oracle E-Business Suite to the Fleet application. Technical lead in evaluating solutions including Oracle SOA and implementing new interfaces for R12 using PL/SQL.
Confidential, Lafayette, CA
- Led development of the UI of GildedQRS our main product. GildedQRS is a rating engine used by reinsurers to rate the risk of insuring commercial properties. Rating is based on susceptibility to perils such as fire, hurricane, flood and the properties ability to survive / mitigate a peril as well as various levels of loss, and proximity to known perils.
- The application works seamlessly with Excel spreadsheets allowing the ability to test various loss scenarios as well as save and retrieve versions of the rating.
- The product is written with Java\J2EE incorporating hibernate and web services deployed on a Tomcat application server and using an SQL Server database. The user interface is written with Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
Project Manager/Java Developer
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Working with Revenue Division staff, increased revenue $1 million yearly. This increase was accomplished by increasing revenue collection productivity by developing processes and programs to make bulk changes for assessments, lien processing, and Franchise Tax Board business matching.
- Project lead for implementation of all three applications which included set-up of the java development environment and configuration of Oracle application server in testing and production environments. Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the City of Oakland’s Liens and Assessments application which is used to track liens for assessment districts, mandatory garbage, sewer, and sidewalk repair.
- This application automates the process of producing tax rolls and demand letters as well as tracking payments and amounts due. The Liens and Assessments application is written in VB6 using an Oracle 10g database. Oracle Development Projects: BI Publisher - implemented Oracle BI Publisher for the following documents
- All automated payroll checks and advices All automated accounts payable checks Purchase Orders (Standard and Contract) customized with standard terms and conditions Accounts Receivable invoices Accounts Receivable statements Completed ACH interface with Confidential Bank of all direct deposits for active and retired employees. Implemented Contracts Core application within Oracle EBS. Included set-up, configuration, development, and training.
- Implemented Oracle Discoverer for Business Tax and Automated Collections. Project included development, configuration, and training
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Creating, testing, and delivering Confidential onsite training solution. Under minimal supervision produced onsite training CD’s containing a complete implementation of Confidential as well as various related software packages.
- Responsibilities included unit and functional testing with Mercury QuickTest and Test Director. Delivered all releases on time. Produced ASP application to record incidents including extensive reporting capabilities.
- Supported Confidential ’s hosted training solution by creating VB scripts to create groups and users contained within an LDAP implementation accessed both locally and remotely
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Included developing / supporting the following applications: StreamSimple: application that allows a customer to stream events such as meetings, CEO interviews, or other internal or external events over the internet in almost real-time or recorded for later use.
- Was the lead designer and programmer in developing this application utilizing the following: ASP, VBS, ADO, FSO, Windows Media Encoder API, Oracle 8i. Completed project on time while balancing UI redesigns with very tight deadlines.
- User Registration - This application registers new users, validates existing users, allows maintenance of their portfolios, and general password maintenance.