- Java UI Developer with around 5 years of IT experience in Software design, development, Implementation and unit testing.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Requirement analysis, Specification, Implementation, testing, Documentation and Process management.
- Solid expertise in developing HTML pages based on W3C Compliance, Web 2.0, Web Accessibility, Web Usability and Cross browser platform.
- Good knowledge on using CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SASS, using media queries, along with breakpoints, mixins, inheritance.
- Expertise in developing Responsive Web Design, Grid Framework Applications using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using CSS media queries and Bootstrap for styling web applications.
- Good knowledge in using, Redux, Flux, Web-Pack for SPA development.
- Excellent experience in creating Dynamic Wireframes, HTML Wireframes, Dynamic Screenshots and Sitemaps.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages.
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Hands on experience working with IDE like Eclipse, Brackets, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Dreamweaver and Eclipse.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility amongst major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.
- Proficient with source code management systems (GIT, TFS, SVN).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL Database Triggers, Cursors, Packages, Stored procedures, Functions and Exceptions.
- Good knowledge on SDLC implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative and Agile Models.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an Intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments and understanding various business functionalities.
Programming Languages: Java and PL/SQL
Database Software: Oracle SQL Developer, MySQL and Mongo DB
Development Tools: Android Studio, Visual Studio Professional, NetBeans, Eclipse and JDeveloper
Quality Assurance of Products: ATP tool and OATS Script
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Alexa Skills
Confidential, Benton Harbor, MI
Java UI Developer
- Implemented projects using Agile SCRUM methodology. involved in daily stand up meetings, sprint retrospective.
- Worked extensively in the Agile Development process.
- Involved in designing and decision making the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting into UI designs.
- Developed reusable components using Angular material.
- Used typescript and latest java script (ES6).
- Involved in building applications with, Redux, AngularJS in MVC architecture.
- Extensively used Angular material and PrimeNg to build reusable components and to create rich user interfaces.
- Worked extensively on Responsive design using flex, grid layouts and media queries.
- Used Jasmine/Karma for unit testing.
- Developed diverse pages in the packages in the frontend using technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON, Angular 7.
- Created web services and desktop applications to access and display data needed by support teams using Angular.
- Designed lively components by using uploading the @angular/animations which is the cutting-edge animation bundle in Angular 7.
- Worked with NPM commands and the usage of Package. Json for managing dependencies and dev-dependence packages.
- Converted to usable angular shared modules into Npm packages and deployed.
- Attended required meetings and maintained open communique approximately task popularity.
- Working experience with computer virus tracking equipment Rally in an Agile Scrum surroundings.
- Used GIT and very well familiar with the workflow of code management in Azure Repos.
Environment: HTML, CSS3, SASS, Java script, XHTML, Media Queries, Node, Typescript, angular CLI, Angular Material, Angular 7, Responsive Web Design, Git, Agile
Confidential, Maryville, TN
Java UI Developer
- Analysis, design, development, integration and testing of application modules.
- Involved in Scrum process that is used for planning different iterations of the project.
- Developed UI using and AJAX Call in pages, business implementation in Struts action class.
- Utilized AngularJS in the development of an internal employee management system and a questionnaire, test and feedback system.
- Established a JSON contract to make a communication between the JS pages and Java classes.
- Maintained loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Concepts of Directives, Databinding and Dependency Injection in AngularJS.
- Created MC4E project customer service management Security Filter, Searching, Service Reference pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, ASP .NET and communicate with the backend through RESTFUL web service.
- Created RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Developed sanity and automation regression tests. Executed and managed automation test scripts using Selenium.
- Implemented an asynchronous, AJAX and jQuery UI components based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Extensively used Maven to manage project dependencies and build management.
- Used bootstrap grid system to achieve the responsive web design.
- Used Hibernate for object Relational Mapping and used JPA for annotations.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring using Hibernate Template and uses provided methods to implement CRUD operations.
- Used Junit for Unit testing and Cucumber for Acceptance testing.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of JSON and by using REST.
- Responsible for build management, build verification troubleshooting builds for local releases using tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Maven and Eclipse.
- Used Test-Driven Development with SCRUM Agile methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of SCRUM.
- Involved in the full software development life cycle of the project from analysis and design to testing and deployment.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Painted UML including Use case diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagram and Data flow diagram.
- Design E-R graphs and relationship among different database tables, Created tables with low coupling.
- Written Form beans for the UI form validation and Action classes for the application flow.
- Involved in writing the code for server-side validations using Struts Validator Framework.
- Implemented asynchronous calls from UI using AJAX.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Implemented Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control for this application.
- Configured Spring Cache to cache the results of methods that were frequently called by users or systems.
- Using Angular.js to implement data binding, Module loading.
- Implemented web page responsive design using Bootstrap.
- Inspected and debugged front-end code with FireBug.
- Able to create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Used JIRA and Log4J for project management, tracking and monitoring errors.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Used GitHub for code repository and version control and worked with Stash.
- Build code using Eclipse and deploy it using JBoss fuse.
- Using MySQL to develop database.