- 5 plus years of experience as a Software Developer with rich knowledge in object - oriented programming and back-end development.
- Experience with API Management tool Apigee and good understanding APIGEE architecture.
- Experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and experience in Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Good experience in developing customized policies in Apigee Edge and developing API’s in Apigee Baas.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SSL, OAuth 2.0, API key.
- Experience providing Web Service design using Representational State Transfer (REST) and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
- Good experience in developing customized policies in Apigee Edge and developing API’s in Apigee Baas.
- Expert in improving integration workflow, project testing and deployments with Jenkins. Implemented code coverage and unit test plug-ins with Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in creating Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams in UML.
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans.
- Performed Service Level Testing for Web services using Soap UI, Postman and Apigee.
- Designed Database for new projects and generated reports for upper management and staff.
- Design and support of business infrastructure. Day to day support of entire IT product lines
- Developed and managed REST/SOAP API’s using IBM API Connect in on-prem platform.
- Self-motivated to go through the process of continuous learning, apply what I have learnt in the real world, right now, I want to work in a tech-centric and challenging environment where there will be room for future career progression.
- Proven leader with exceptional time-management and decision skills backed up with five years of real-time volunteer experience.
- Expertise in using Version Management Tools Git, Bitbucket, GitBash.
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision. Ability to learn new languages and Tools quickly.
Languages: Core Java, Java Script.
API Management Tool: Apigee, IBM API Connect, MuleSoft.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, Microsoft Access, NoSQL, SQL Server.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Node. JS
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, JBoss
Web Services: SOAP, Restful
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT, Bigbucket
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Discussion with product owners/stake holders for gathering the requirements.
- Design and implemented Shared Flows for Security, Threat Protection, Request Validation for Request and Response Logger.
- Develop REST API’s using IBM API Connect for web platforms.
- Involved in the migration of API connect API’s to Apigee.
- Used IBM API Connect for designing and implementing API’s for customers to check the daily usage and statements for the web applications
- Created API documentation along with IBM API Connect for upgrading the developer portal.
- Used APIGEE as API gateway to provide access to API’s through secured proxies.
- Integrated Apigee proxies with the JWT token for the external partners.
- Design and implemented Error handling for the shared flows and Apigee Proxies.
- Design and implemented the Logging Object for all the scenarios from the shared flows to Apigee Proxy.
- Worked on cresting Proxy Services and Implementing OAuth2 security, JWT Security through APIGEE.
- Develop API Templates driven by their unique functionality.
- Have the Template include dynamic placeholders for Quota, Rate limit, Target End points.
- Develop a standard Packaging of the API and Deployment process Preferably integration to CICD pipeline .
- Build standard CICD pipeline with build tool like Jenkins, Jules etc.
- Defined Rest standards to be followed by the team.
- Defined the standards for defining Basepath, based on the domain on which the API is built inline to Domain Driven Design
- Make sure there is no basepath conflict between different Domains
- Make sure the API resource path are defined based on the resource pools and actual resource offered by the service.
- Define standard error code and error responses and define standard error objects.
- Implemented Response Cache, Lookup Cache and Populate Cache to reduce API latency.
- Custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployment processes to develop self-healing solutions.
- Experience in leading on-site/ off-shore development teams, working with business analyst to convert business requirement into technical design.
- Monitoring off-shore team by developing hands on Proof of Concepts.
- Implementation configuration and administration of Apigee Modules.
- Involved in Apigee development policies rules and assertions.
- Gather requirement from 3rd party clients through APP-B forms, which will be the scope for the API Development.
- Involved in Project Planning, Meeting the project deadlines and played a vital role in Task Management among the team and to develop a communication between client and team.
- Handled client meetings and worked with senior level managers and developers across multiple disciplines.
- Implemented RSA encryption and decryption using Java Callout policy.
- Created code review report against proxy using Apigee Lint.
- Involved in onboarding internal and external partners.
- Used Bitbucket for code management and Jules for CI/CD.
Environment: Java, Swagger JSON, Postman, Soap-UI, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST),Bigbucket, APIGEE Edge, APIGEE Trace Tool, Splunk, Jules.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for designing the API’s and gathering requirements from various API’s and then converted the API design and their implementations.
- Responsible for defining the SWAGGER Specification and confirming the same with the Business team.
- Responsible in designing &implementation, developing API’s on APIGEE Edge platform.
- Responsible for securing API proxies using various mechanisms like API Key, OAuth, LDAP, Content Protection policies in Apigee Edge.
- Documenting API’s in Apigee developer portal and used as content management system (CMS).
- Integrated services with management analytics and helped in improving the API performance and maintenance.
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 (Authorization Code and Client Credentials) integrated with SSO Integration.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring API proxies running on Apigee using APIGEE Trace tool.
- Designed and developed RESTful API capabilities on java technologies and deployed on server and implemented API Proxies on Apigee Edge.
- Established HTTP error code-based fault response mechanism for API’s.
- Responsible for providing architectural guidance to external business team in Apigee API management.
- Hands on experience in creating API proxies with Traffic management policies such as Quota policy, Spike Arrest Policy, Concurrent Rate Limit policy.
- Worked on various Caching Policies such as ResponseCache, PopulateCache, LookupCache, and Invalidate Cache.
- Working building API proxies using APIGEE API Management with policies like Assign message, extract message, raise fault, Service Call Out.
- Involved in debugging sessions with off-shore teams.
Environment: Java, Java 1.8, spring 3.1, Hibernate 4.2, Swagger JSON, Postman, Soap UI, Oracle 11g, Log4J 1.2, JUnit, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Maven, GIT, APIGEE, APIGEE Edge, APIGEE Gateway, APIGEE Trace Tool.
Confidential, Middlesex, NJ
Java - Apigee Consultant
- Involved in gathering requirements for various API’s and then convert of API design and then implementation.
- Understand existing Java services so that they can be converted to APIGEE based services.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with in APIGEE along with security frameworks.
- Work closely with the business users to understand the existing business process, gathered the requirements and Open API documents.
- Through the Open API document, we get to understand the request and the response formats and begin the development of the API in Apigee.
- Develop API proxies in APIGEE Edge API management platform to enforce security policies and scan the proxies for security vulnerabilities.
- Played key role in integrating the API with frontend portal developers and external consumers.
- Responsible for creating products in APIGEE so that they can be consumed by the consumers.
- Understood various components with in APIGEE platform so that issues can be resolved when needed.
- Used APIGEE configuration and generated proxies service discovery definition, telemetry definition, logging and security
- Identify the API resources and determine the resource associations and hierarchy. Leverage HTTP verbs and actions to model the APIs based on the Global Standards and patterns.
- Used Swagger to maintain API ecosystem and to maintain interactive documentation.
- Documented API's in APIGEE Developer portal and used as content management system (CMS)
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 (Authorization code and credentials) integrated with SSO integration.
- Integrated services with Management analytics and helped in improving the API performance and maintenance.
- Used GIT for Version control across common source code used by developers.
- Involved in Requirements gathering and preparation of Software Requirements Specifications.
- Involved in design phase wherein we documented impact analysis, functional design and technical design.
- Involved in creating application using concepts in Core Java, Spring JDBC.
- Worked on spring framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages.
- Good understanding on Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization.
- Used HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS for Designing.
- Implemented business logic components using POJOs.
- Worked on peer code reviews.
- Involved in building conditional flows for the transformation of request using extract variable and assign message policies.
- Involved in analysis and generating reports.
- Worked on Application code investigation, code cleanup and code repository maintenance.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to develop the application.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC
- Prepared Change Request business documents and participated in testing.
- Utilized GitHub as the version control system and maintain code repository with changes being done parallel by onshore as well as offshore teams.
Environment: Java, Spring, Entity Beans, Web Sphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle-SQL & PL SQL, Eclipse, Jira, XML, XSD, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, HTML, Java Script, CSS, SQL Developer, IBM Clear case.