- Java Backend Developer, Oracle EBS Technical Consultant, Oracle ADF Developer and Oracle Database Developer having 11 years of total experience.
- Significant exposure working in an international business environment.
- Strong hands - on experience in Business Process Management, ERP solutions.
- Strong technical skills in business process modelling (BPMN) using Appian BPM Suite.
- Good experience in liaising with stakeholders and in Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- Good communication skills and exceptional analytical and numerical skills as well as inter-personal skills.
- Worked on Front end applications as well as Middleware and Backend DB.
- Good experience in Database Application Development.
- Flexible in terms of learning new technologies and can scale up within a short period of time
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and OOPS concepts.
- Worked on Oracle ADF framework using Java to build custom Applications and Reports. Worked on multiple EBS modules Inventory, AP, OM, SLA, PA, GL, AR, FA on development and maintenance projects for Finance, Supply, Procurement and Projects space. Have created complex procedures for custom inventory reports in AP. Implemented Oracle Product Hub. Integrated Appian with Oracle EBS Via Oracle SOA for Inventory management. Have fair bit of hands-on using React, AWS (Lambda, Dynamo DB, API’s, Amplify), Salesforce.
- REST, SOAP
- HTML, CSS
- Shell Scripting
- Java Script, React
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Loader
- Jira, Trello
- GIT, SVN
- Php, MyAdmin
- Eclipse, Jdeveloper
- SoapUI, Postman
- Working as a lead developer to build custom applications for Recruitment processes using Java and Oracle ADF framework.
- Used Java and Oracle for custom logic in ADF applications.
- Worked on react based web applications for Recruiters and Candidates to apply or Jobs and record their preferences and integrating them with REST services created in ADF
- Designed and Created REST API’s and microservices using Java to integrate with Front End applications.
- Worked in Scrum framework process for software delivery.
- Created ADF applications using ADF Business Components, ADF Controller life cycle, ADF Faces, ADF Security, ADF Task Flows.
- Developing PL SQL Interfaces and Packages for custom logic.
- Have fair bit of experience on Node.js for backend development.
- Implementing JDBC in custom applications.
- Designed and developed the Database model for custom applications
- Followed CICD framework involving build, test and deploy
- Developed and deployed dashboards, visualizations and autonomous and dynamic reporting for various stakeholders using the BI reporting platform
- Collaborated with multiple teams for delivery process.
- Worked on POC’s for developing applications using React and AWS
- Integrating ADF applications with Taleo to import and export data.
- Worked on UI using ADF components and Java as well as created database interfaces and functions/procedures
- Gather and Analyse requirements from business, Design and Develop the end to end solution using Java, SOA and EBS.
- Developed Interfaces, procedures and Views for the project to create Move Orders and Miscellaneous transactions in EBS INV Mod ule.
- Built web applications for client server environment using Java.
- Enhancing existing application using Java and J2EE functionalities.
- Worked on EBS validations for Stock on hand data uploaded by Delivery Partners
- Developed a solution using Barcode scanning for the business needs with a quick turnaround time and received appreciation for the same from the clients and Confidential management.
- Used object-oriented programming and Java for creating business logic.
- Developed Unix shell scripts for some processes.
- Developed complex queries and interfaces on MySQL Database.
- Worked on CICD framework and GitHub to perform the automated deployments for all the environments.
- Implemented solution with coding standards and delivered the solution with almost zero defects.
- Working in Agile methodology to create and estimate the user stories and prioritizing them in the sprint work.
- Lead a team of 6 developers and testers to develop the end to end solution with EBS using SOA/BPEL.
- Trouble shoot any issues related to performance or business flow and fine-tuned the plsql procedures and to avoid any performance issue and support the team to fix any errors.
- The Supply chain solution built reduced the business turnaround time from couple of days to 15 mins.
EBS Lead Engineer
- Worked on developing Interfaces, forms and reports using Forms and Reports builder 9i
- Involved in data conversion and data migration activities
- Developed technical documents like MD070, CV050 and MD0120
- Developed Unix shell scripts to FTP flat files and send emails.
- Worked on developing custom functionality through concurrent programs and DB package for Project accounting and integrating between data between Primavera and EBS for Projects
- Built Custom Cost Allocation Interfaces to allocate costs to the Project Tasks
- Developed custom API’s, PL SQL triggers, procedures in database and optimized performance using explain plans, TKPROF and SQL trace.
- Developed custom logic to calculate the Build and Design accruals and post for a specific month
- Created functional and technical design for customization of Project Accruals accounting in PA module and rescuing the manual effort of accounting by business users