- Certified professional with over 5 years of experience in analysis , design , development and testing of web and distributed applications using Java/J2EE, Spring, AWS, Typescript, CSS, HTML in Retail , Banking, and e - commerce domains.
- Experienced working in Agile-based SDLC environment while participating in different Scrum sessions.
- Developed applications using Java/J2EE and frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Servlet, JSP, RESTful API, SOAP, and Hibernate.
- Proficiency in the development of web application backend using Java. As well as creating UI, dynamic responsive web page and Single Page Applications using Angular, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS.
- Developed web services, from production to consumption of Web Services, implementing an SOA architecture using SOAP and JAX-WS to publish WSDL endpoints.
- Experience using ORM for persistence and mapping Java classes to a database table using Hibernate implementing Java Persistence API JPA and got the support of Spring Data JPA.
- Expertise in Spring Boot to create stand-alone Spring applications and took advantage of the embedded Tomcat server and also the zero XML configuration files to reduce the time of development.
- Expertise in Relational Database Management System using MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and NO-SQL like MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB writing stored procedures, Joins, functions, and triggers.
- Good exposure to implementing models and APIs use Node.js/Spring and Express framework, managing MongoDB using Mongoose as well as authentication and authorization using JWT.
- Good exposure to Cloud Computing Service environments such as Amazon Web Services. Instance creation and setting up EBS and used serverless services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon S3, and Amazon DynamoDB by using AWS SDK and Java.
- Involved in test cases using JUnit and Mockito for unit testing. Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking in an Agile/Scrum environment.
J2EE Technologies: Spring(Core, ORM, Web, MVC, Boot, AOP), Maven, SOAP/REST Web Services, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Thymeleaf, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, JNDI
Web Frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap, NodeJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3,XML, Angular Material, React
Databases: MongoDB, AWS DynamoDB | SQL: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
IDEs, Tools, Unit Testing & Version Control: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, JIRA, Git, GitHub, SVN, Apache Tomcat, Windows and Linux
Amazon Web Services: EC2,AWS Lambdas, Auto Scaling, ELB, S3, RDS, VPC,Cloud9, IAM roles, API Gateways
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
Full stack Java Developer and Associate Cloud Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Deployment of the Application.
- Developed web applications using Spring Boot, Spring-MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Angular, SOAP Web Services and Eclipse IDE.
- Used Angular Directive, Pipe, Service, Event Binding, Data Binding and Dependency Injection for building the GUI.
- Applied changes to the UX using HTML5, CSS, and bootstrap to make it stand out and give a smoother look.
- Developed and designed Java-based SOAP web services using spring boot, documented, secured and tested for the use of fronting transactions/OLTP based data storage.
- Developed services, from production to consumption of Web Services, implementing an SOA architecture using SOAP and JAX-WS to publish WSDL endpoints.
- Configured Spring Boot Environment such as Transaction Management and configuration beans.
- Used Spring Data JPA to link object model and relational model back to the Data using Hibernate.
- Designed and developed the module for user authorization and authentication using Spring Security.
- Worked with and applied Java core concepts such as Collections, Multithreading and Memory Management.
- Applied AWS for infrastructure management and security. Worked closely with the AWS solution architecture for structure and capacity size of the services.
- Implemented AWS lambda functions for developing AWS platform based API’s and deploying and maintaining applications to AWS server.
- Implemented unit testing tools and frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine to produce units, conforming to business requirements.
- Used SQL queries to better organize tables, triggers to store programs and, to follow stored procedures for ultimate optimization of Oracle.
- Used GitHub as Version Control System and JIRA for bug tracking and project management
Environment: Java, Spring frameworks 4, Spring Boot, Angular 6,Hibernate, Oracle, XML, Typescript, Eclipse, GitHub, Maven, SVC, Bootstraps, HTML5, CSS,web services and microservices, JIRA, AWS
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design and implementation of the project.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic, handling the Dispatcher Servlet and routing of the application.
- Customizing Restful Web Service using Spring Restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controllers.
- Used Angular, Bootstrap for rich user interface and faster performance and Angular UI Router for routing pages.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and developing Spring based applications with almost no configuration. Used design patterns such as Facade, Singleton and Observer
- Added security with Spring Security for RESTful API, tested and documented it by using Postman.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application. Integrated spring and Spring Data JPA together and worked on developing backend components and services.
- Developed the front end of the application using Angular as framework, used typescript to create the services to connect to the backend APIs.
- Involved in writing complex queries and modifying the existing queries in the Oracle server.
- Used JIRA and Mockito for unit testing, maintaining, and tracking daily development progress . Used GIT version control tool for maintaining code changes.
Environment: Java, CSS, HTML5,Java, JDBC, Spring, Web Services,Spring Security, Oracle DB, GIT, Maven, JQuery, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, GIT,Angular 4, Bootstrap, Typescript, Mockito.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked with Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings as a part of SDLC, to produce quality deliverables on schedule.
- Used a Microservices architecture with Spring based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test, and deploy identity Microservices.
- Involved in designing and implementing REST api endpoints in Java, using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Data JPA to store and fetch data from the Oracle databases, and was involved in making Spring and Hibernate enhancements to existing applications.
- Designed and developed message-driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue.
- Developed several REST microservices using Node with Express, and used MongoDB as a database to store JSON.
- Developed UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular, Typescript, HTML5, and Bootstrap.
- Worked on the page routing using Angular router with various components and subcomponents, as well as Angular custom pipes to properly integrate the display of data inside components.
- Implemented Angular services to consume backend APIs for a variety of services, and designed and implemented tests for Angular using Jasmine.
- Responsible for writing simple, non-critical AWS Lambda functions to push notifications in response to specific events.
- Used unit testing frameworks like Mockito for Java and Jasmine for Angular in order to find bugs and fix issues.
- Used GIT for version control and Jira for bug tracking and project management.
Environment: Java, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Typescript, JSON, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Jasmine, JUnit, AWS, REST, GIT, Jira, Oracle database, Mockito, Node, Express, MongoDB
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and Developed the application with Spring, Spring MVC architecture.
- Used Spring Batch as Spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness and traceability which are essential for automatic processing of large amounts of data.
- Used Spring Security framework to setup authentication and authorization for the application using a firm wide single sign on.Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Designed and developed Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the project requirements.
- Used Angular, HTML5, CSS, Typescript for rich user interface and faster performance, and Angular UI Router for routing pages.
- Extensively used JSON to parse the data from the server side to satisfy the business requirements.
- Used Hibernate to store and fetch data from the Oracle databases.
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions, procedures, anonymous PL/SQL programs, Cursor management, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Writing Java code to use Apache Axis web service API, developing Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures code.
- Implemented JUnit test cases for unit testing and suites for end to end testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the project stories in Agile Methodology.
Environment: Java, CSS, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Security, Web Services, Oracle, GIT, Maven,JQuery,Eclipse,Apache Tomcat, JIRA, GIT,Angular 2, Bootstrap, Typescript