- Expertise in working with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Lambda functions, Stream API, Time API, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Proficient in implementation of spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring IOC/DI, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch.
- Good knowledge of configuration management in Spring cloud using Zookeeper. Expertise in using Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS stack for micro services deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon for client-side Load balancing.
- Experience in using various ORM’s for mapping objects to Databases like Hibernate ORM, Mongoose ORM. Proficient in using Spring JTA (java Transaction API) for transaction management to deal with more than one database, Spring Batch for automated complex processing of large volumes of information.
- Expertise in using Hibernate ORM, Ibatis for implementing persistence context using JPA (Java persistence API) which is a first level cache. Implemented flushing for batch process in Hibernate. In Hibernate implemented second level cache using EH cache, OS cache, Swarm cache, JBoss cache.
- Expertise in implementing Spring JTA for transaction management and Spring JDBC to interact with Databases.
- Strong experience in working with Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2 etc and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, GemFire, Redis, HBase etc.
- Great knowledge of writing PL/SQL scripts for executing more than one query at a time. Proficient in creating views for tables, writing stored procedures, writing Triggers.
- Good knowledge of implementing MVC architecture on client side using AngularJS, React with redux, React with flux, Backbone JS, Ext JS, knockout JS.
- Expertise in implementing MVVM architecture on client side using Angular 2.x and above versions with typescript 2.7.
- Expertise in working with Hapi.JS to build reusable application logic by avoiding spending time on building infrastructure.
- Expertise in Developing applications using node JS Socket.io programming for persistence connection from client to the server.
- Hands-on experience working with nodeJS platform and using NPM for library management and BOWER for dependency management.
- Expertise in using Hystirix (circuit breaker) library for lowering network latency and fault tolerance and Zuul gateway for routing, monitoring, security. Implemented the new message retry mechanism using Kafka in the event of downstream systems. Also implemented Kafka to act as a broker between the consumer and the producer.
- Hands on experience in publisher and subscriber model with queues (JMS with active MQS, IBMQ). Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Experience in using kibana and splunk for dashboard for log data and creating charts for analysis. Proficient in implementing ELK (elastic search, Logstash, kibana) for searching and server-side data processing pipeline to ingest data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Experience in developing using RESTful Web services using JAX-RS API and Jersey framework. Developed Restful services with JAX-RS with Spring REST.
- Experience in SOAP using JAX-WS API ad Apache CXF framework and automated the documentation using Swagger and WSDL.
- Experience in developing various Web applications using Monolithic architecture using the technologies like Servlets, JSP, Structs, JSF, Spring I/O, Spring REST, Spring Security.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on different application servers like ApacheTomcat, Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss and web servers like Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, Caddy etc.
- Good knowledge of Working on cloud Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon cloud front)
- Expertise knowledge of creating instances using Amazon EC2 and using lambda server less programming. Proficient in using Aws Elastic Beanstalk for handling capacity provisioning and monitoring application health.
- Experience in configuring and setting up Microsoft Azure Hybrid connection to pull data from SAP systems. Proficient in creating solutions Architecture based upon Microsoft Azure PaaS service.
- Strong working knowledge on deploying the pivotal cloud foundry to deploy PAAS (Platform as a service), IAAS (Infrastructure as a service) and to run own applications.
- Experience in Docker Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Docker for better collaboration and innovation.
- Deployed the Zero Down Deployment using Kubernetes orchestration service application. Automated the deployment process by integrating code repository using build pipe line Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for continuous deployment.
- Great experience of working with authorization and authentication of web services using OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAuth 2.0, site minder (for pol based authentication and single-sign on) and JWT (JSON web tokens to securely transmit information between parties as a JSON object)
- Experience in using automation build tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, GoCD at server level and Maven, ANT, Gradle at development level (local).
- Good experience with automated Java based logging frameworks like log4J, sl4J, log-common.
- Strong Experience in working with JAVA based testing frameworks like JUint, Selenium, TestNG, Mockito, Spock, Cucumber, Powermock, MockMvc, etc.
- Experience in working with various version controlling tools like Git, SVN, Bitbuckets, TFS, CVS and different Project management tools like JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, Thymeleaf, JSTL, Java 1.8
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.0, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, Spring 3.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, iBATIS, Spring IOC
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, XML, Grunt, Gulp, JSON.
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, DB2
Cloud Technologies: Amazon EC2, S3, simple DB, Elastic Load Balancing, SQS, EBS, cloud front, EKS and PCF.
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, SOAP, Restful, GraphQL, JAX RS, JAX WS
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka
Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10.x/9.x, IBM WebSphere 8.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.x/6.x
Application Servers: ApacheTomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOAD, SCRUM
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT,GITLAB
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, RAD 6.0/7.0, Intellij IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
Software: Visual Studio, Rational Rose and Microsoft Office
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed database schemas and Created various triggers, cursors, Oracle sequences, Oracle PL/SQL packages in the Oracle database.
- Developed a custom logging microservice using the technologies Angular 6, Node js and Oracle DB which can be Integrated into the existing application modules to log all the actions performed on the files like Approve, Cancel, Export etc.
- Implemented Angular Authentication using the HTTP interceptors and HTTP Client .
- Designed and developed the ETL(Extraction Transformation and Loading) solution using the request module and the Oauth 2.0 protocol in node JS.
- Extensively utilised the methods available in async library like async.parallel(), async.waterfall(), async.whilst(), async.eachof() etc to make the Oracle database transactions.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology, JIRA processes and used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Used rxjs 6 of Angular 6 with the new methods and the new importing style according to the package structure change in Angular 6.
- Integrated third party grids into the Angular app like ag-grid, handsontable etc .
- Migrated the code from Angular 5 to Angular 6 by making the utilization of the new commands provided by angular CLI 6 like ng update, ng add and also implemented the multiple project support with angular.json provided in Angular 6.
- Developed several reusable custom elements using the Angular elements available in Angular 6.
- Expertise in implementing Angular 5 concepts like Angular-animate, Angular-cookies, Angular-Filter, Angular-Mocks, Angular-sanitize.
- Expertise in developing apps using Angular 6 custom elements (Angular Elements), rxjs 6 new pipe() operator and Angular CLI 6 commands ng update, ng add.
- Managed the Angular state using rxjs powered state management solution NGRX.
- Extensively utilized the Observables to handle the asynchronous events in the application.
- Utilized the oracledb module in node js to connect, make database CRUD operations, execute oracle database package functions and stored procedures.
- Unit testing is done using the jasmine for the code written using the Angular framework.
- Created the server in node js using the Express middleware.
- Implemented ES6 promises and ES7 async await for various database and third party API calls.
- Utilised node-jsonwebtoken module to digitally sign and verify the tokens for API authentication mechanism.
- Utilized job scheduler Appworx to schedule the calls to third party API and oracle database function, stored procedure calls.
- Implemented the automatic documentation for the API using the Swagger an OpenAPI specification.
- Followed TDD with the help of cucumber testing framework to test the APIs developed in nodejs using the Gherkin language, Mocha, Expect library.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tool Jenkins to build the project upon passing the test cases written using cucumber.
- Deployed the application from jenkins to the Nginx running on AppService instance using the SSH protocol and rsync utility.
- Used GITLAB for Version Control to maintain merge request policy with different branch for different environments
- Utilized the Nginx server feature reverse proxying to direct certain requests to the module running on a different APPService instance.
- Created Azure Application Insights for track user activities and geographical count on users logged in to application. Utilized OpenTelemetry to customize user information and dashboard display in Application Insights. Created alerts for specific log messages in APPInsights.
- Configured Office 365 in azure to send email notifications for any alerts configured.
- Worked with Apigee gateway to Handle the Authentication and Authorization for the microservices before the requests reaches APIs.
- Utilized the static content delivery and caching features of Apigee gateway.
- Hands-on experience working with Terraform scripts and using Azure resource modules. Automated app Service scaling options using Terraform scripts for azure app services.
- Created Azure Cloud Front url, WAF server for app services and configured Azure Traffic Managers to multiple instances of app services.
- Used Splunk for automated logging of error messages.
Environment: HTML5, CSS, Angular 6, NodeJS, ExpressJS, JWT, OAuth 2.0, JIRA, GITLAB, Jenkins, HTTP/HTTPS, Firebug, Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber, postman, Splunk, swagger API, Agile Methodology, Oracle, PL/SQL, ETL, Nginx, Apigee Gateway, Microsoft Azure.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Proficient in writing react code with help of ECMAScript (ES6) and JSX. Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using React Js .
- Redux/NGRX and understanding of the Redux pattern
- Wrote Client-Side code using React JS and used NPM, directories to generate the server environments used browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Unidirectional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- REACT JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Involved in the creation of UI specification documents by interacting with business users and design documentation and data modelling for the entire project.
- Expertise in using React.js/Redux to build User Interface, strong knowledge of state store, middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Written several Axios service calls like get() and post() to make REST service calls.
- Developed user interface by using ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using ReactJs.
- Created responsive design and developed a single responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React Js.
- Implemented Pagination Components on UI using REACT Material designing. Used Rounded Pagination to display data in multiple pages.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Implementation domain base classes providing basic properties using Spring Data.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with the Spring Cloud Service Registry. implemented platform modules through spring Java micro and Node.js services by employing Hapi.js, as well as front-end React JS.
- Involved in writing Promises and call back function in Node Js to build microservices using Hapi.JS.
- Developed reusable application logic by avoiding building infrastructure by Hapi.JS.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Used Splunk to create charts for the log data and analyze log data to know customer expectations.
- Used Load Balancer for accepting incoming traffic from clients and routes requests to its registered targets to EC2 instances.
- Used Amazon Dynamo DB to handle many request at once,it supports ACID transactions which enabled us to build business-critical applications at scale.
- Used MemCache to use it as in memory data store to speed up dynamic database-driven websites by caching data.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services
- Implemented Relational DataBase like Oracle and hands-on creating PL/SQL store procedures and functions for complex data flows and data base operations.
- Created database triggers to perform automatic data insertions/deletions on Audit Tables.
- Performed Code building using Gradle.
- Worked with Web pack for bundling application source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server into a browser
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine on client side.
- Used Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool.
- Proficient with container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform.
- Managed Docker orchestration and Docker containerization using Kubernetes.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management of Docker Containers.
Environment: AWS, AWS Load Balancer,EC2,Amazon Dynamo DB, Swagger, Node-JS, React Js, Web pack, ECMA6, Karma and jasmine, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Hystrix, Netflix ZUUL, Micro services architecture, Docker, Cassandra DB, OAUTH, Apache Kafka, Splunk,Kubernetes.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of backbone.js.
- Used backbone.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients. Used backbone.js to bind event handlers using listenTo().
- Used backbone.js as Model, Widgets as Controller and jQuery template as View.
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) using jersey framework with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3(SASS) and AJAX.
- Used JQuery for view rendering of the web pages.
- Implemented second level cache using Oracle Coherence for IBatis.
- Worked extensively with persistence context (JPA) implemented by IBatis.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3).
- Integrated App Dynamics APM with AWS services and monitored the EC2 instances health on APP Dynamics.
- Developed SOAP services with JAX-WS using Apache CXF framework with data representation in XML format.
- Worked with creating WSDL Documentation to act as a agreement between producer and consumer of the Web service.
- Involved in migrating code from SOAP to RESTful services.
- Written IBatis Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Written Mokito test scripts to automate the unit testing process
- Worked with Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Worked on Docker. Creating docker images and configurations using Dockerfile, worked with docker cli to build, pull and push images to Docker registry. Created a Docker hub which allows us to link our code repositories.
- Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Project code build is done using MAVEN tool.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code Development.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS 2.x framework.
- Implemented POJO based action by STRUTS and also utilized various Tag Support given by the STRUTS 2.x. Implemented interceptor which is invoke at preprocessing and post processing of a request in STRUTS 2.x.
- Implemented OGNL (Object Graph Navigation Language) of STRUTS 2.x to simplify the accessibility of data stored in the ActionContext.
- Created Actions and action mappings for Struts and consumed data from backend to display on the UI template pages.
- Loading data from Text Files to Database by using SQL Loader.
- Implemented IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Worked with Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.