- Over 6 years of strong software experience in designing, developing and deployment of web - based applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Sound knowledge in Algorithms and Data structures and extreme mathematical problems and can efficiently translate algorithms, ideas, and concepts to software applications.
- Experienced in Software methodologies like Agile, scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge about Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server), heavy and universal forwarder, license model.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in core java concepts like OOPs, collections, Threading, generics, Exception Handling, Thread pools, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and serialization and handling XML.
- Familiar with EJB design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and Representational State Transfer (REST).
- Expertise in RDBMS like Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experienced in working with SOA architecture concepts by designing and developing web services/WSDL, SOAP.
- Worked on spring core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Spring MVC architectures.
- Strong knowledge of spring, Hibernate ORM, JPA, Maven, ANT.
- Also done Performance Tuning in some of my projects. Have knowledge about memory allocation, JVM options, and code optimizations. Always believed in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Worked on different Operating Systems like Windows XP/7, Linux, and UNIX.
- Good experience in Application testing (Unit, Integration) and software deployment
- Good Knowledge in creating event processing data pipelines using Kafka and Storm.
- Expertise in design with Class diagrams, Use case, Sequence Diagrams with exposure to UML, and tools like Rational Rose.
- Knowledge on various Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and DockerRegistry.
- Proficient in the Web Debugging Tools like firebug, FirePath and XPath.
- Configured domain controller, host controller, profiles, server groups, servers, modules, Data Sources (XA and non-XA) and JMS for HornetQ servers on Jboss EAP 6.x/AS7
- Good exposure to NoSQL stores like Apache Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Analyzed data by writing Apache Hadoop custom MapReduce programs in Java and UDFs for Pig and Hive using Java in order to analyze the data efficiently.
- Worked with no schema databases like Couch DB and have knowledge on other no schema databases like MongoDB.
- Design and implementing application to meet with integration technology (JBoss Fuse, Active MQ)
- Proven experience with application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, and Tomcat.
- Strong program analyzing skills with ability to follow project standards. Strong ability to understand new concepts and applications.
- Worked using Spring Micro Services, spring boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills to be highly effective in interfacing across business and technical groups.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, EJB 3.0, JDBC, JNDI
Frameworks: JSF, Hibernate, Spring 3.0, Spring integration
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Resin, BEA WebLogic, Java Web Server.
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Axis, RESTFULL, JAX-WS
Databases: MySQL, Oracle
Tools: JUnit, JMock, ANT, Log4J
IDE: Net Beans, Eclipse
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java full stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Developed use case diagrams, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed the entire application implementing MVC Architecture with IBatis and spring frameworks.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSF and Servlets with Development tool Eclipse IDE 3.4.
- Created UML diagrams (use case, class, sequence & collaboration diagram) based on the business requirements.
- Manual Execution of Test Cases for Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke testing.
- Used java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Worked on development of IBatis, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Developed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Developed Web tier by using Ajax, Html and Java Script.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Developed User interface in CHIP using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and Node JS for creating single page web applications.
- Used spring core container as the service layer, spring transaction management to manage transactions, spring Data Access/Integration layer for JMS and spring remote scheduling to invoke Jobs during development phase.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third party.
- Developed the IBatis mapping files using Eclipse IDE.
- Written efficient SQL and PLSQL scripts to correct the corrupted data in existing application.
- Developed PLSQL scripts for data conversion.
- Involved in the analysis and troubleshooting of issues which are tracked through JIRA. Involved with fixing the defects raised by the QA team.
- Collaborated with Operations, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing teams and other stake holders including third party vendors.
- Provided Root cause analysis to help resolve application issues.
- Provided impact analysis and estimates for the enhancements.
- Prepared Release Notes and Build Doc, Run book
- Provided support during production deployment and post-production.
- Validating and discovering bugs, identifying workarounds, and communicating with the API development teams.
- Deployed applications as archived files and as exploded archive directories. Used Tomcat Server7.0 which helped to organize deployment files and deployment configuration files.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application.
- Used SVN for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: Java, J2EE,Agile,Servlet 3.0, Eclipse, Spring, IBatis, Struts 1.2, UNIX, Linux, JSP 2.2, JUnit, JQuery, Maven, JIRA, JDK 1.7,JSF 2.0, Maven, Oracle 11g, UML, Toad.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirement gathering for the enhancements to the existing project and performed Object Oriented Analysis.
- Created Hibernate mappings using Core Java (OOPS, Class, Multi-threading, Collections) and debug issues related to data integrity.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Used GIT as version control repository and ANT/MAVEN, Bamboo for Continuous Build Integration.
- Involved in-group meetings with Managers, Team Members in designing, implementing and testing.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components. Developed programs to send email alerts and error logs in the event of process failures.
- Deployed Web Services using REST and SOAP. Implementation of Spring RESTful Web Services which produces JSON.
- Using Spring Batch and JPA and implemented services to do backend processing in Insurance Domain.
- Used Eclipse luna as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for debugging, compiling, and formatting.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Report errors in Jira agile system to Atlassian team.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed app.
- Experience in development of JAX-RS, Apache Axis for Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and REST.
- Creating reports, charts and dashboards for JIRA with eazyBI Plugin.
- Experienced in performing analytics on structured data using Hive queries, operations.
- Work on developing UI components using Swing framework.
- Responsible for Installing, configuring, and supporting Apache and Tomcat servers.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle 10g database environment by writing SQL queries in the oracle SQL developer for testing purpose. Managed Database design, creation and querying of the whole project.
- Managed onsite/offshore communication for design review. Web services development using SOAP.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Designed and developed the processes and SOAP web services.
- Prepared Unit test case using JUnit and used Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Maintained the existing code base developed in the Struts, spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and doing bug fixes. Involved in configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml for workflow.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Support developers (MaaS customer) by solving problems related to MongoDB application programming
- Worked on solving issues in production. Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production. Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases. Used SVN to keep track of source code versioning.
Environment: Java, J2EE,Agile,Servlet 3.0, JDBC, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, React JS, Struts 1.2, Apache CXF, UNIX, Linux, JSP 2.2, JUnit, JQuery, Maven, JIRA, JDK 1.3, Jmeter, GCC, GDB, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Bamboo, Swing, JSF 2.0, Maven, WebLogic 12.1.1, Oracle 11g, UML, Angular JS, Ext.js, SAML, Groovy/Grails.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Involved in SDLC development like Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing of application using Agile Methodologies and performed object oriented analysis.
- Read and understand the FIX log file and to interpret format and different tag combinations.
- Developed an application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, and WebLogic.
- Worked on various design patterns specific to the requirement. Used JBOSS developer studio as IDE.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, designing, coding web applications using Ruby on Rails, Java Scripts, HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Developed Applications using Spring Framework (MVC, Web flow, JDBC), HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and Node JS.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Experience in development of JAX-WS, Apache Axis for Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, and REST.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream system using middleware java technologies.
- Extensively worked on form validation using the Spring Validator framework.
- Created build and deployment plans for QA, TRN and PRD environments using Bamboo.
- Used the Bamboo tool for deployment.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using spring security
- Implemented user stories related to a migration of initial and delta data from existing ecommerce solution to ATG.
- Provisioning and monitoring network equipment and UNIX systems logs via centralize syslog-ng server to alert via pager in case of unusual events. Used the Struts Validator framework for validating the forms.
- Planned, constructed and iterated upon an application and custom REST API using AngularJS, React JS.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and Groovy framework for Automated Functional Testing.
- Used Angular JS, Ext JS, spring/ JSTL tag libs and Java Script for developing the view tier and used Service Oriented Architecture with Java and XML/XLST also. Unit tested the applications before release to QA.
- Wrote PL/SQL procedures and packages as per the requirement.
- Managed and controlled the source code repository, currently housed in TFS.
- Worked with Quality Assurance team in tracking and fixing bugs. Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Extensively used Angular JS, React.js, and Ext JS by consuming Restful web services.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Designed and implemented SOA compliant management and metrics infrastructure for FUSE ESB infrastructure utilizing the SOA management components.
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Decommissioned and added new nodes to existing Cassandra cluster.
- Worked with QA & UAT teams to participate in testing activities and user sessions on Adobe AEM content creation sessions.
- Architecture and Capacity planning for MongoDB/ Cassandra clusters.
- Evaluated and lead the conversion to using Team Foundation Server for integrated source control, builds, testing, and deployment and lead upgrades of TFS
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Decommissioned and added new nodes to existing Cassandra cluster. Architecture and capacity planning for MongoDB/Cassandra clusters.
- Utilize HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSF for designing and implementing custom components
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, UDDI.
- Developed Form Beans and Action Classes to model views and client side functionality.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, spring, Bamboo, EJB3.0, Oracle, SOA, Eclipse IDE, Log4J, Ajax, CSS3, CVS, PL/SQL, JPA, HTML 5, AWS, Cassandra, Maven, JDK 1.3, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Involved in complete application design using OOAD and J2EE architecture
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases using JUnit Framework. Create functional and technical specifications for products.
- Involved in installing and using Splunk app for Linux/Unix and installed Splunk on nix and Splunk SOS for monitoring the health of the clusters. Integrated Splunk with Active directory and LDAP authentication.
- As a Programmer participated in the designing of the Web framework using Struts framework as a MVC design paradigm. Designed and Developed Web services using SOAP and REST API.
- Creating Clustered environment using fuse fabric8.
- Creating Active MQ with M/S, MM with fuse fabric8.
- Worked with ATT in Production to resolve Apache tomcat problem. Recompiled APR openssl and tomcat native to resolve issues.
- MS SQL Server writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Used Collections, Bulk Binds to improve performance by minimizing the number of context switches between the PL/SQL and MS SQL engines.
- Build and deploy OSGI bundles on Fuse ESB.
- Create a separate Data source module which was reused from all Fuse modules.
- Build and deploy web services on Fuse ESB.
- Conceived, Designed, Installed and Implemented CI/ CD automation system.
- Mainly responsible for developing RESTful API using spring framework. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Python for deploying various components of application on Linux servers. Managed the asynchronous messaging app using JMS API. Scanned source code and fixed the issues in code review.
- Implemented XML-based communications protocol using JAXB.
- Worked with various different middleware application teams and helped them setup communication between Middleware Applications & IBM MQ Server.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping with databases.
- Developed MS SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Worked on setting up CI (continuous Integration) in TFS and Jenkins.
- Used Clear Case Version Control for Project Configuration Management.
- Unit testing on Pl/SQL Packages and procedures, functions as per the business requirement.
- Used Firebug and FirePath to write automated test scripts using different Element Locators.
- Managed data exchange at application and database level using multiple formats like: XML, JSON.
- Deployment on Apache servers. Worked on JMS on WebLogic. Developed multi-threaded application using Java.