- Around5 years of experience as Confidential Java UI Developer with good knowledgein designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Experience in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Integration and Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Expertise in development of Web based and Client/Server Applications.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate Server and Client side code.
- Hands-on of experience in frontend/client-side world and have extensive expertise with React.js, Redux, Angular JS, Angular2/4, Boothstrap and most legacy frameworks and libraries such as jQuery.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud resources to better achieve Confidential lower cost and higher performance/uptime.
- Experienced in implementing features of Bootstrap.
- Strong Technical knowledge on Migration of applications from Angular.js to Angular2.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Experience in creating Web Forms and User Controls.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop SPA.
- Experience in building application with React JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Designed and Developed various Angular 2 Component (/ngModule), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes, Used Angular2 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks Consumed server-side SOAP UI web services and called them from angular controllers
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them to Node JS server side code.
- Experience in using Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAXWS and RESTFUL web services Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in AJAX and JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Expert in creating Templates, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Outstanding problem solving, data analysis skills, strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
Web Services/Servers: RESTful, SOAP, XML, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, WebSphere, JBoss
Database: SQL server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
IDE & Tools: Edit Plus, Dreamweaver, notepad++, sublime text, Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, smartgit, Spring Suite, IntelliJ Idea, Jira
Hardware Skills: Multisim, Ultiboard, LabView, PSPICE, HSPICE.
Debugging Tools: w3c validator, IE Tester, Firebug, Chrome Inspector
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, Houston, TX
Java UI Developer (React JS)
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create Confidential lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keyword
- Created and performed SQL queries to fetch data from the backend database.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Worked on testing the cross-browser compatibility.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Analyze the response of JSON in-order-to update DOM.
- Documented the entire project, which contains detail description of all the functionalities.
- Played Confidential vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Java UI Developer
- Extensively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as requirements analysis, design and implementation in agile environment.
- Embedded new Media Elements i.e., video and audio files using the HTML5 markups. Used HTML5 File API for uploading local files from the client-side.
- Implemented the new features of HTML5 forms like Input types, miscellaneous attributes i.e., required, placeholder, autofocus etc. Used local storage and Application caches to store information locally on the client’s computer.
- Developed Server less Cloud Applications using Angular 2 and Amazon Web Services.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular.js framework.
- Created Responsive Web Design pages using Bootstrap CSS and CSS Media Queries.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax, Bootstrap and Angular.js.
- Wrote Angular.js controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Designs using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Used JQuery UI for dialogs, tabs, date picker and model popups.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver and HTML
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used/modified JQuery to perform Ajax calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Used Ajax in communication for consuming RESTful web services data load.
- Handled cross browser compatibility issues across various browsers and platforms such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- Maintained version control using smart git.
- Used Apache Tomcat web server for application deployment.
Java UI Developer
- Actively participated in High-level Document and Detailed Level Document for different modules.
- Upgraded the existing media playback features to HTML5 media elements.
- Created HTML mockups for mobile as well as Tablet devices as per UID using CSS3 and HTML5 for both landscape and Portrait view.
- Upgraded the existing content structure from CSS DIV tags to HTML5 Section and Article elements.
- Involved in implementing Rich Internet Applications i.e. RIAs using JQuery library.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) operations.
- Programmed the Event handling for JQuery controls to accept user inputs and validate it.
- Designed and Implemented Effects and accessibility features in JQuery.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Utilized the HTML5 DOM local storage features to store data locally client side processing.
- Programmed various JQuery plugins such as Buttons, Calendar, Grid, List box, Tab Container, Accordion, Menu, Dialog boxes and Toolbars.
- Designed and Developed UI Web Applications using JQuery UI that would Search, display and maintain accounts.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to develop complex page layouts including various sections such as headers, footers, left side bars, content area and marketing area.
- Developed Server side logic using XML based protocols like REST.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE for developing Front end web pages.