- He is an IT professional with over 15 years’ experience in delivering high impact implementation
- His career includes working with Big 4 consultancy firms, strategy firm and a vast number of clients in various industries.
- He has extensive experience in integration implementation, application development & testing (SDLC), business process management (BPM), process re - engineering and project management. Confidential also has expertise in service-oriented architecture (SOA), relational databases, UNIX admin, release/configuration management, and functional & technical lead.
- He possesses strong analytical skills and is a major contributor in a team environment.
- In addition, she has effective people skills. She is detailed oriented, energetic with a proactive initiative, quick learner, and organized.
Applications: DB2, Oracle 8, 9i, and 10g, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Apps (HCM,Taleo,ERP,Financials,PPM,EBS), SAP, Seibel, Portal, SeeBeyond 4.X and ICAN 5.0, webMethods 4.X, 6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 9.X Suite (including Developer, Modeler, Monitor, Portal, Trading Networks, Workflow, Dashboard, Deployer, Spark, Impala, Hive, Solr, Kafka, ServiceNet, Centrasite, Applinx, Blaze, Optimize, Integration Server, MWS, Broker, Universal Messaging Server, ApplinX, Terracotta, etc ) Hadoop, Ariba, Ab Initio, Ascential DataStage, BEA WebLogic 8.1, IBM WebSphere, MQ Series, Biztalk, MuleSoft, Salesforce, AWS, Azure, ServiceNow, Zendesk, JBOSS, JDeveloper, Cloudera, HBase, MongoDB, CassandraNeo4j, Jenkins, GitLab, Maven
Protocol: JMS, SOAP, EDI, xCBL, cXML, UDDI, HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services, SOA, LDAP, SAP IDoc, MILS, JSON, BPEL, Web Services
Software: PLSQL,UNIX,UltraEdit,J-Unit, jEdit4.2,F-Secure SSH,Altova XML Spy, Turbo XML 2.4.2, WinSCP3, Oracle SQL Plusv. 8.0.5, HTML, Mercury Win Runner 6.0, Mercury Interactive Test Director 8.2, NCD PC-Xware, Rational Clear Quest 1.1, Metasolv TBS, Exceed Hummingbird, Universal Conversion Tool, Case Tools, Microsoft SQL 6.5, Composer, Performer, Microsoft Project, Rational Clearcase, Solstice, Crystal Reports, SOAPScope Server 5.3, Global360, SOAP UI Pro, RedHat, MuleSoft. Guidewire, Splunk, Tableau
Methodology: Six Sigma, SDLC, PMP, Agile
Hardware: Windows NT, 2000, XP, AS400, Sun Solaris, HP UNIX, LINUX Red Hat
- Architected and implemented SaaS integration solution from Oracle HCM to ADP and Paychex on Mulesoft platform
- Develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB AnyPoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Design and architected microservices and API management on Mulesoft with multiple on-prem / SaaS solutions
- Designed and architected deployment strategy on Mulesoft platform
- CI/CD plugin-ins, dashboards, unit testing and developer driven performance testing
- Mulesoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities
- Installed and configured PingFederate WAM plug-in for OAM
- Install and configure PF SP and IdP Adapter including; authentication context mapping, OpenToken configuration from OAM ObFormLoginCookie, WAM Agent API for decryption, SP/IdP connections
- Single Sign On Integration with PingFederate, PingAccess, PingOne, Directory Server, AD, Oracle Access Manager along with Jenkins for automation deployment ( Confidential (DLA): 2016, Davita: 2017, Dexyp: 2018)
- API design and development using API gateway, such as Oracle API Gateway, APIgee, or homegrown API gateway Built integrations to allows suppliers to integrate their back-end systems with Ariba CSN for all order transactions.
- Developing integrations for Salesforce-based applications and enhancements
- Successfully implemented complex implementations in webMethods
- Oracle Fusion (PaaS and SaaS, including Taleo-> Fusion, Fusion-ADP, Fusion ERP, PBCS, PIM, PDH
- Business process integration and optimization
- Design, architect and developed complex BPM, ETL and SOA integrations utilizing ESB best practice and industry standards
- Enterprise Architect for UML modeling and enterprise traceability & requirements management
- Adherence to TOGAF standards for enterprise architecture
- Devised test plan and coordinated testing efforts across various application teams
- Delivered functional & technical requirements documentation
- Designed and modelled based on end user experience leveraging cloud services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Prototyped and provided training on Oracle Fusion (Taleo, Core HR, Learn, OTL, ERP, EPM)
- Security Administrator using Oracle Access Management products (ODM and OIM) and McAfee Enterprise
- Extensive experience with EDI, X12, and HIPAA transaction sets
- Written Event-fired rules as per the requirement.
Technologies: SAG webMethods, Terracotta, Oracle SOA Fusion/EBS/ERP/Financials & Oracle Apps (ADF, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), SAP, Websphere, McAfee SaaS, Guidewire, Mulesoft, RedHat, DataPower, Cognos, Salesforce, Ariba, Tableau
Integration Solution Developer
- Design interfaces based on the predefined functional design documentation:
- Creation of Technical Design
- Utilizing Mapping Document and help in creating any X12 mapping documents.
- Build assigned eGate interface components including using the SeeBeyond development tool
- Event Types and Event Type definitions
- Collaborations and Collaboration Rules
- Routing, Validation and translation BOB components
- Unit and component testing
- Assembly and Load/Performance Testing interfaces using custom SOA test tools.
- Utilized Test Director to create and execute test conditions and test scripts
- Supporting/monitoring assigned interfaces through assembly testing, making fixes as required.
- Leveraging existing architectural services and development new architectural services. This includes but is not limited to Message Handling, Restarts, Persistence, java services and templates.
- Communicating Team Lead and any other appropriate management personnel on status, successes, issues, etc regarding the project.