- Senior Performance Test Engineer with over 7 years of experience.
- 3 years of experience testing iPhone and Android applications
- Strong hands on experience creating complex scripts for performance testing.
- Experienced in automation involving Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
- Extensive experience testing Java, UNIX/Linux based applications performance.
- Experience creating and designing test cases for performance testing.
- Extensive hands on experience with shell scripting.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix (Solaris, Linux)
Languages: C, JAVA, C++, R, SQL, Erlang, PowerShell, Shell Scripting, PERL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL server
Big Data: HBase, Hadoop, Hive
Testing Tools: Loadrunner 12.53, Performance Center 12.53, Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise, VSTS 2010, Silk Performer 16.5, JMeter, QlikView Scalability Tool, Perfecto, QTP/UFT, Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Cucumber
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, IIS, WebSphere, MQ Series and WebLogic.
XML and Web services: REST, XML, DOM, XPATH, XSD, WSDL and SOAP.
Defect tracking tool: Quality Center 12.0, JIRA
Simulator: Lisa 7.1, devTest 8.0, Shell Scripts
- Developed multiple scripts, reported performance analysis for SAP HANA reports and Fiori applications
- Performance tested eAudit application in Visual Studio’s performance testing environment.
- Developed JMeter scripts for QlikView Scalability Tools, to performance test QlikView application
- Lead responsible for taking ownership of applications requiring performance tests from a service account
- Transitioning responsibilities include valid transfer of scripts, documents, reports without interrupting services provided to the client and leading onshore/offshore team
- Developed scripts for .NET, Qlikview. Analyzed and recommended performance improvements
- Administer Visual Studio Team Services, Controller, Agents
Confidential, New York
- Responsible for performance testing financial application involving JavaServer Faces, SAP BO, Appian, SWIFT messages.
- Design performance testing scenario, validate co - workers script, train employees, analyze and recommend tools
- Design and develop performance script with special emphasis on security. Kerberos, SAML, SPNEGO, NTLM
- Report results and recommend performance improvement strategies
- Responsible for analyzing and recommending performance tuning. Analyze thread pool, connection pool, GC heap, GC monitor, database tps, and response time. Unix/Linux boxes
- Provide management with metrics, reports, and schedules as necessary and participated in the design walkthroughs and meeting.
- Responsible for co-coordinating with the offshore team to complete the project within the deadlines.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project gathering business requirements and documents them textually or within models
- Involved in studying the server statistics and determine the capacity on the system. Single JVM for resources, multiple for shared resources, network utilization
- Verifying Vugen 12.01 Scripts and Scenarios created by the team members before test execution
- Conduct discussion with Infra, Architect, and Development team to decide on the hardware required, based on the performance test, to support the future user growth.
- Responsible for setting up monitors in controller, sitescope and interscope to monitor the CPU, memory utilization, JVM's
- Performance test Verizon Wireless applications like Mobile remote diagnostics, ATG, Datameter, Visual Voice Mail, My Verizon Mobile, and Voice Mail Gateway.
- Functions include gathering requirements, scripting, running and reporting test results.
- Debugging includes monitoring all possible metrics in Wily, querying database, monitoring logs for all JVM's in Unix, monitor broker queues.
- Performance tested IPTV application. Certified Windows and Linux servers.
- Create performance scripts and simulator using Java, C, shell scripting
- Good knowledge of Silk Performer, LoadRunner, JMeter. Experienced with heap management, JVM Configuration, explain plan and query optimization
- Create performance test plan, run load, stress, endurance, capacity tests, collect stats from all servers involved, analyze results, generate reports and provide recommendations.
- Monitored resources to identify performance bottlenecks, analyze test results and report the findings to the clients, and provide recommendation for performance improvements as needed.
- Provide weekly updates to the client and application team based on the test results and analysis.
- Designed and developed performance test scenarios and scripts.
- Capture network traffic, take tcp dump, core dump, heap dump, thread dump for analysis
- Performance tested Web Loan System for direct and indirect loan application to PNC, direct loans for Home Equity line of credit, Revolving line of credit, Auto loans. Indirect loan application for auto loan application from Car Dealer using RouteOne, DealerTrack application.
- Validated option trades from Fenics to Calypso with SWIFT alliance network and back. SWIFT generated for MT305 and MT306.
- Validate rates (Spot, Future, Fixed, and Intraday) transfer from Calendar and Universal Rate Engine (CURE) to Fenics and Calypso.
- Created performance metrics and performance tested for resource constraints, bottleneck and recommended performance tuning.
- Develop test plan and test case for new feature testing, regression test, test execution, defect recording and tracking, end-to-end quality management.
- Developed Service Oriented architectural diagram showing data feeds, application interaction, systems interaction and security.
- Responsible for data mapping and conversion, migration strategy, software integration and detailed design requirements, data and network analysis and testing, assessment of network testing results.
- Analyzed requirement document, developed attribute matrix, traceability matrix.
- Utilized Rational Rose to develop use case diagrams and sequence diagrams graphical presentation of the Business Process in a workflow.
- Prepared Physical & Logical data flow diagrams to present work flow of DB2 system. Activity diagrams, Sequence diagram, use case for the share Class conversion.
- Wrote SQL queries to extract data from multiple databases in DB2 environment.
- Worked with DBA and the backend team for the reference data migration process on DB2 system.
- Generate and report various test metrics. Perform GUI, system integration, functional, regression and acceptance testing. Review test plans and test scripts.
- Responsible for Defect Tracking/Monitoring, Defect Reporting and Defect Consolidation.
- Identify tests to be automated and develop test scripts for functional and regression testing.