- E - Commerce Technology LeaderHighly accomplished e-Commerce management professional, offering strong leadership qualifications, team-based management style and excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Expert in managing the end-to-end development life-cycle of e-Commerce systems, with success at multiple global brands.Core Competencies
- E-Commerce Delivery LeadGlobal Product DeploymentCross-Functional Collaboration
- Strategic Planning & ExecutionContinuous Process ImprovementTeam Leadership & Management
- Requirements Definition & DesignAgile / Scrum MethodologiesGlobal Resource Coordination
Confidential - New York, NY
Senior Director, e-Commerce Development
- Led delivery teams to re-platform Ralphlauren.com and Confidential .com sites onto a new Hybris-based global digital e-Commerce stack.
- Managed onshore and offshore Architects and Scrum teams as Delivery Lead for solution deliverables.
- Established Confidential ’s Agile (Scrum) global delivery team while partnering cross-functionally with Product and Portfolio teams as part of the company’s larger Agile transformation.
- Oversaw the end-to-end project lifecycle, including management of project resources, vendors, and budgets, as well as release plan and cross-team deliverables.
Confidential, Jersey City, NY
Senior Program Manager
- Drove technical program management of the website search migration to Amazon (A9), as well as retail applications to Amazon’s retail systems, including vendor onboarding, terms and funding agreements, selection discovery, pricing, promotions, and supply chain systems.
- Led the discovery of Confidential and Amazon systems and processes, including requirements definition, gap analysis, solution design, and success metrics.
- Managed an Agile solution delivery team, while partnered with Product Management, UX and business teams.
- Oversaw project resource planning across both Confidential and Amazon organizations, installation planning & execution.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Developed Confidential & Noble College’s e-commerce mobile strategy, led WCS v7 performance and tuning efforts, project management for Confidential & Noble College websites and mobile releases, and accessibility compliance.
- Led the successful relaunch of 19 Confidential & Noble College mobile sites as part of the company’s global redesign.
- Partnered with IBM and SapientNitro delivery teams to lead all performance and tuning efforts for site releases.
- Oversaw Confidential & Noble College website releases for 700+ online bookstores.
- Drove all accessibility assessment and remediation efforts to bring sites into Section 508 accessibility compliance.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Led PVH’s e-Commerce call center strategic planning, oversaw delivery for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein website releases, as well as efforts for WCS v7 payment enhancements and PCI compliance management.
- Built the roadmap for a new consolidated call center solution for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, including vendor selection, consolidated call center operations, and e-commerce (WCS) platform integration.
- Managed the Calvin Klein payment enhancements effort as part of the program to re-platform Calvin Klein onto WCS v7, including solution design and delivery.
- Oversaw PCI compliance for Tommy Hilfiger, including the successful installation of new F5 application firewalls.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Director, IT e-Commerce
- Led e-Commerce strategic planning, managed 15-member e-Commerce delivery team for site releases and production support, led e-commerce hosting architecture, and managed e-Commerce budget.
- Significantly expanded US e-Commerce hosting capacity prior to holiday seasons; architected next generation e-Commerce environments for both US and CA sites, including development, UAT, staging, and production.
- Drove the effort to expand multichannel promotions in time for the 2011 holiday season.
- Managed the large-scale e-Commerce migration to WCS v7, including integration with SAP.
Confidential, Union, NJ
Senior Manager, e-Commerce Applications
- Led enterprise e-Commerce development and production support, including five e-Commerce sites and three vendor portals.
- Managed the successful development and deployment of a new, re-engineered e-Commerce website following the major acquisition of a national retailer, Buy Buy Baby.
- Led the development and deployment of the company’s Canada website, which was its first outside the US.
- Managed the successful development and launch of two new vendor portals, providing vendors instant access to critical B2B technical and business documentation.
Confidential, Valhalla, NY
- Led e-Commerce strategic planning; managed staff, consultants and budget ($1.7 million); Led Internet / e-commerce architecture and design, as well as application development and production support.
- Led the migration of the company’s EDI platform onto Sterling Commerce GIS, including SAP integration.
- Built the company’s RFID roadmap; led the implementation of Confidential ’s RFID case and pallet systems, including training and operations, achieving a 99+% tag encoding accuracy.
- Designed and led the development, training and deployment of the company’s Sales Force Automation system (1000+ users nationwide).
E-Commerce & CMS: Hybris 5.7, IBM WCS v6 & v7, Fatwire UpdateEngine 5
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, Sybase SQL Server, MS SQL Server, MySQL
B2B: Sterling Commerce GIS, Sterling Commerce TR2, 1Sync, AS/2
ERP: SAP R/3