- Over 4 years of progressive experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of Web - based applications.
- Experienced in implementing OOPS concepts usingJava/J2EE technologies such as CoreJava
- Excellent Project implementation skills using advancedJavatechnologies
- Extensive knowledge on enterprise integration frameworks like spring that includes features of Dependency Injection (DI) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Expertise in applyingJavaMessaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange acrossJava applications.
- Used Spring Security with OAuth to provide access security and user password validation
- Developed applications using JSP, JSTL and Servlets to respond the requirement from client
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC -requirement gathering, design, development and maintenance.
- Good working knowledge of Extreme Programming using Agile, Waterfall methodology with iterative and incremental software development
- Experienced in using Spring Framework
- Experience in publishing and consuming Web Services (RESTful/SOAP).
- Ambitious, have strong work ethic, have a strong willingness to learn and highly dedicated, strong Analytical skills, strong in communication.
- Extensively worked with different operating systems like Windows UNIX and LINUX
- Capable of quick learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team with good communication and inter personnel skills.
- Java Swing
- Java Swing
- SQL Server
- MS ACCESS
- AS400 SQL
- Visual Studio
- Ad. EXCEL
- AS400 CL
- AS400 SDA
- Spring Boot
- Angular JS
- Daily stand up and sprint planning sessions using AGILE Scrum Methodology
- Implemented Hibernate/JPA in data access layer to access and update information in the database
- Used Maven to build the application
- Used Auto-Wired for bean management through Spring IOC
- Involved in Code Reviews and Code deployment process
- Used Source Tree for version control
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and used PL/SQL on MySQL database
- Used spring framework for implementing IOC/JDBC/ORM, AOP and Spring Security
- Involved in performance tuning, scalability of the application and production support
- Enabled better quality control of Java source code by implementing Sonar to report code quality and test coverage
- Developed Web services in the service layer and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful. Consumed SOAP web services using spring
- Involved in integration, development of services as part of both consumer and producer
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies
- Front-end development using HTML, Bootstrap, CSS
- Designing and development of web forms using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Hibernate Envers module to provide an easy auditing / versioning solution for entity classes
Environment: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX, Scala, Restful, Apache Tomcat, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Maven, SVN, Hibernate Envers
Confidential, Dallas TX
Java Backend Developer
- Participated in gathering and understanding the client's requirements.
- Design Use Cases, Sequence, ER-Diagrams and Class diagrams using Rational Rose
- Involved in preparing design documents, developing use cases, identifying classes and Objects, drawing class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and identifying the design patterns, frameworks to be used during implementation.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Factory, Application Service, business delegate, Service Locator, View Helper, Composite view, MVC and DAO to Implement Business tier using Sessions Beans.
- Configured and used various JCA adapters like Flat File adapter, FTP adapter for processing the data from local and remote file system respectively.
- Developed the web applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, spring, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA etc.
- Developed Spring batch jobs to read the records from DB and preparing the XML file and send to other systems.
- Hibernate was used as ORM tool for persisting the data.
- Designed and developed Rules (Business Validations) to validate user request usingjava.
- Developed spring services and had configured IOC (inversion of control).
- Extensively worked on Web Services both SOAP and REST.
- Interaction with client team to understand business requirements and develop the System design and involved in technical discussions, design reviews with Architects.
- Performed Unit Testing using Mockito framework and supported System in production.
- Analyzed root cause for the defects raised during the testing and find the fixes for the defects reported.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC, SOAP, WSDL, Web services, REST, HTTP, Struts, Hibernate 3.0, XML, XSLT, XSL, Oracle, HTML5, CSS3, STS, IBM BPM, Rational Clear Case, Web Sphere Application server.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Software Requirement, Analysis, Design and Code the Application to cater the requirement of the client
- Provide support to already running software at the client side (POS)
- Hardware and software support
- Database backup frequency: daily and weekly
- Database restore
- Installation of windows XP, POS, Printers etc.
- Virtualization: VMWare, Virtual Box (Windows 7, Windows 10, XP)
- Masters in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Commerce