- Senior IT professional with 15+ years of software development, implementation, QA, and testing experience.
- Accomplished in leveraging strong technical background, leadership, and adaptability to serve on consulting and technical lead roles and as versatile team contributor to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Foster communication and collaboration among business and technical teams as well as with clients and vendors with a focus on productive achievement of goals, quality and efficiency.
- IT Analysis
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Web & Microsoft Application Development
- Enterprise Application Development
- Resource Management
- Test Script Data
- ORACLE 12c
- Visual C#
- ASP.NET 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Eclipse Crystal Reports
Confidential | Highland Hills, Ohio
- Developed software and test script data to automate testing of personal and commercial Auto Insurance websites www.Titan.com and www.VictoriaInsurance.com.
- Applied Selenium WebDriver to quote and bind new business policies. These test scripts were triggered to run in Hudson and used the TestNG Eclipse testing framework plugin.
- Uploaded results to a database table and created an excel spreadsheet using Visual Basic macros to accurately report results.
- Modified previous Real Time Rater (RTR) testing software to implement a new server for the RTR Re - Architecture project. Updated RTR Re-Architecture project with new vendors monthly, achieving zero defects.
- Maintained and modified test script data objects using the Java Persistence API (JPA). Used SoapUi to send test data to Acxiom and verify return of correct SVT Referrals, such as Salvage Title.
- Automated repetitive testing tasks using Selenium WebDriver, which increased efficiency by enabling manual testers to focus on project specific test requirements.
Confidential | Independence, Ohio
- Developed software to generate a simulated XML Auto Insurance Quote request for each vendor in each state with many combinations of drivers, vehicles, coverages and violations for testing purposes.
- This request was then sent to a Real-Time Rater Web Service using SoapUI, and the response XML was captured, parsed and saved.
- Finally, a report was created to verify that the data sent in the XML matched the data that was stored in the Oracle 11g database.
- Invented a new way of testing the Real-Time Rater system by simulating quote requests from different vendors.
Confidential | Tampa, Florida
Software Implementation Specialist
- Customized and configured a proprietary Shop-Floor Data Entry and Reporting tool named LINCS for clients, using Microsoft SQL Server Database Management tools; developed operating reports using Crystal Reports.
- Configuration involved modeling a client's production facility using a hierarchical structure in the LINCS database tool and creating Data Entry screens.
- Reports were developed using data entered into the LINCS database, and writing stored procedures using T-SQL to create Operating Reports and Trend charts.
- Traveled weekly to client locations and leveraged reports to assist Plant Managers in the implementation of Lean Manufacturing.
Confidential | Delaware, Ohio
- Participated in custom design, coding and enhancement of software used in real-time process monitoring and control systems for Nuclear Power Plants implemented on the Open-VMS Alpha Architecture.
- Interfaced front-end RTP2200 data collection hardware with a database using RTP NetArrays software.
- Conducted system training, documentation, and customer acceptance testing.
Confidential | Orlando, Florida
- Enhanced, corrected and created new programs used for designing Steam Turbine Rotors and Blades.
- Modified codes to be Windows NT compatible.
- Completed documentation requirements to comply with ISO9001 Quality Assurance Standards as outlined in the Engineering Requirements Manual.
- Prepared codes to be used in the design of Power Generation Equipment for transfer to various joint venture companies.
- Participated in quality assurance, adding security features to executables, documentation development, and CVS version control.
- Led conversion and Quality Assurance of Generator design codes from Prime to Solaris.