- Java Programmer and Developer with 10+ years of experience in the field of information technology with expertise in the areas of data warehousing and reporting, batch processing, object oriented technologies client/server applications and internet/intranet web applications, J2EE Architecture, Web Services, WS - Security, OO Design patterns.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Business Middleware Services- Tech Refresh/Cloud Migration
- Converted existing services to spring boot
- Created the manifests for deployment
- Deployed the services to the internal cloud platform, gaia
- Used the cloud foundry command line interface
- Created the external service bindings using gaia console.
- Managed the deployed apps using gaia console.
Environment: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Cloud Foundry, Gaia, Micro Services, Apache CXF, Maven, tomcat, Oracle, Bit bucket, GIT, Splunk, Wily Introscope, Jenkins
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed the spring integration flows to read the XML from the MQApplied JAXB binding through gradle script to generate the Java objects
- Created the velocity templates for prepaid billing.
- Injected the generated java objects into velocity templates to generate the prepaid bill
- Generated the bill in HTML, PDF and AFP formats
- Was responsible for the application architecture and adoption of the right frameworks for the integration and the rest based web applications
- Was instrumental in choosing the JAXB, Velocity and Apache FOP frameworks
Environment: Spring Integration, Spring Framework, JAXB, Velocity, Apache FOP, Gradle, REST web services, Weblogic Application Server, Oracle, Stash, GIT, AWSConfidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Smart Ordering/Quasar Rewrite
- Designed and developed the preferences functionality for Smart Ordering
- Helped with the rewriting of the quasar application which is applet based into a web2.0 (Vaadin) based application.
- Was responsible for the the architecture and design of the application as part of the rewriting process.
- Instrumental in designing the legacy based stored procedure calls in to a mybatis based api calls
- Developed Junit test cases for this api calls
- Helped with the enhancements and maintenance of the JSF and struts based applications.
Environment: Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, Websphere Application Server, GWT, Vaadin, MyBatis, DB2, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Maven, Ivy, Struts, JSFConfidential, Dallas, TX
IT COB Ctrl Specialist
- Designed and developed a centralized data wharehouse using the spring batch
- Designed and developed the portal using primefaces, spring, hibernate and mybatis frameworks
- Responsible for the architecture as design of the entire web application.
- Evaluated different frameworks like, BIRT, Spring MVC, Web flow, Icefaces and primfaces before zeroing on primefaces.
- Designed and developed the reports to be delivered in batch mode using Jasper Reports
- Desined and developed the user configurable reports using the RSA Archer platform
Environment: Eclipse, Spring Batch, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Primefaces,Weblogic, SQL Server Management Studio, RSA Archer, Jasper Reports
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Delivered the requirement of converting the knova content into a portlet.
- Designed the solution to convert this into a portlet
- Developed JPF based proxy portlet to proxy the request from CSS to knova.
- Developed the functionality to preautenticate to knova and eservice.
Environment: J2ee, Weblogic, Weblogic Workshop, JSP, Weblogic Portal 10.2, JDBC
- Did the research and analysis of how to integrate the Confidential social application with facebook
- Designed and developed the module that integrates the Confidential social application with facebook using opensource and REST api
- Did the research and analysis of how to integrate the Confidential social application with Confidential forums
- Designed and developed the module that integrates the Confidential social application with Confidential forums using Lithium REST api.
- Involved in the development of Confidential social application with twitter using opensource api
- Used Java Timer and Timer Tasks for coding the schedulers
- Isolated the schedulers into a separate EAR application from the main application by creating a new build script.
Environment: Eclipse, Struts, Weblogic Application Server, AJAX, Hibernate, ANT, JDBC, Oracle, SQL and Windows
- Converted the existing PL/SQL packages into EJB 3.0 persistence model by understanding the business logic in the PL/SQL procedures and encapsulating it in the EJB3.0 based entities.
- Designed and developed the GUI using struts and tiles and YUI tag libraries
- Designed and developed the open, balance, update and close shift functionality.
Environment: Eclipse, Struts, EJB3.0, Oracle Application Server, Maven, ANT, JDBC, Oracle, SQL, Linux and Windows
- Developed Tibco Processes using Tibco Designer
- Deployed the processes to Businessworks Process Engine Using Tibco Admin and AppManage utility
- Developed JSR-168 portlets
- Deployed the portlets to Tibco Portal.
Environment: Tibco Designer, Tibco Businessworks, Tibco Administrator, Eclipse, XPATH, XML Beans, JSR-168, Maven, ANT, JDBC, Oracle, SQL, Linux and Windows XP.
- Developed the new functionality for the new requirements
- Supported the existing functionality by trouble shooting and fixing the bugs
- Provided the support for Iphone-3G launch.
- Provided the support for QC and Prod environment on a rotation basis.
Environment: XML Beans, Eclipse, XML, ANT, EJB, JDBC, Weblogic 8.1, CVS, Oracle, SQL, Unix and Windows XP.Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the design and development of the extract use case
- Involved in the design and development of the import use case.
Environment: Hibernate, spring, Castor, JSP, ANT, Apache POI, CVS, Oracle, SQL, Unix and Windows XP.
- Delivered the create/view/search/edit of the sites.
- Delivered the create/view/search/edit of the site groups.
- Delivered the create/view/search/edit of the promotions.
- Delivered the create/view/search/edit of the offers.
Environment: Hibernate, spring, JSP, EJB, Rational Application Developer, CVS, Oracle, SQL and Windows XP.
- Reprint consisted of having the ability to search for records based on certain search criteria, displaying the records, determining the records which are eligible for the reprint and allowing reprinting.
- Data Transfer consisted of having the ability to search for the recordsbased on certain search criteria and displaying the information about the records.
- Record management consisted of having the ability to search for the records based on certain search criteria, displaying the records, determining which records are eligible for reprocess, proceed and reject and allowing the above operations on them.
- Vendor management consisted of providing the ability to add a new vendor, search and modify the existing vendor information.
Environment: Spring, Oracle 9i, TortoiseSVN, TOAD, XML Spy and Windows XP
- Used weblogic portal with SP5.
- Used netui and netui data tag libraries extensively
- Developed JPF portlets
- Worked with XML Beans framework
- Used nesting of JPF's
- Used Java Mail extensively
- Worked with JSP, EJB's and EJB controls
- Worked with database controls
Environment: Weblogic Platform 8.1, CVS, Oracle, JSP, Servlets, EJB, WSDL, XML, SOAP, and Java Page Flows
- Actively Involved in all the phases of project life cycle from requirements gathering to production rollout
- Used Struts Framework extensively
- Involved in the development of the Trouble Ticket create, edit and list functionality
Environment: Weblogic Platform 8.1, C++, CORBA, Orbix, Clear Case, JSP, Servlets, Apache Struts Framework, EJB, and UNIX
- Analyzed the existing site which is mostly static in nature with limited capabilities
- Designed and enhanced the site to be more dynamic and offer more capabilities.
- Evaluated various technologies.
- Decided on using the enterprise portal technology.
- Evaluated the offerings of various vendors both open source and proprietary.
- Selected weblogic as the portal platform.
- Developed this website as portlets
- Involved in the design and development of the security module
- Developed the Universal Services Gateway
- Developed the performance tuning component
- Designed performance tuning methodology
- Gathered performance metrics
- Suggested performance improvements
Environment: Weblogic Platform 8.1, Java Portlets (JSR-168), JSP, EJB, MQ Series, CORBA, and JMS
- Involved in all the phases of the software development process.
- Involved in the development of the register as a new user, reset your password, I forgot my password modules of the project.
- Developed object and data models from the requirements.
- Designed the System from the above models.
- Trained the Operations folks to be proficient with the usage of the system.
- Extended YBR Integration functionality to additionally exchange information securely.
- Implemented this functionality as a static web service.
- Used XML Encryption and XML Digital Signature Standard to digitally sign the request.
- Interacted with the folks from the third party sites to have this functionality used successfully.
- Used SOAP specification, SOAP Envelope API for Java, XSS4j (XML Signature Standard for Java)
- Extended single-sign on authentication project to encompass all the clients.
- Worked extensively with EJB, Servlets, JSP, DOM, HTTPS and JSSE technologies
- Developed Decryption Service component EJB to authenticate the participants logging on through Single-sign on
- Owned this project and served as a Technical expert for this project.
- Wrote a DOM application to dynamically generate the redirect URL.
- Worked closely with the app server administrators to determine the scalability and quality of service requirements
- Load balanced both the web and EJB applications across multiple instances of the app server
- Integrated Single-Sign on Authentication functionality allowing us to trust the login Confidential the client site.
- Used PKI (Public Key Infrastructure and Cryptography)
- Used JSSE (Java Secure Sockets Extension) as part of project.