- A seasoned 7+ years of IT Experience in Software Development Life Cycle and OOAD technologies. Worked extensively in Design, Analysis, Development, and Testing of Web/Enterprise based and client/server applications & extensive relational database based applications for banking and e - Commerce clients.
- Extensive Experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java collection, JDBC, Servlets, JSP
- Expert in Core-Java 6.0/7.0 wif strong understanding of Collections/Generics, Event/Exception handling, Multithreading/Concurrency
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using Spring, Struts and various J2EE design patterns
- Hands-on experience working on Spring boot wif Microservices
- Expertise in Unix Shell Scripting programming
- Hands-on in-depth programming in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, JSP, JBoss, WebLogic
- Framework Experience wif Ext-JS, Struts
- Expertise in Back-End procedure development, for Database Applications using Oracle 9, 10, 11 PL/SQL
- Strong Experience in coding and tuning using PL/SQL Stored Procedures/Triggers/Functions/Indexes
- Experienced in Software Development life cycle using various methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Test-Driven Development
- Hands-on Experience in using Version Control Software such as CVS, VSS, SVN and Git
- Experienced in development of logging standards and mechanisms based on log4J
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and thrive on building world-class software quality assurance systems and processes dat ensure teh delivery of perfect applications
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently wif excellent communication skills
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Followed Agile methodology during development of teh project and oversaw teh software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-ups
- Build relationships by collaborating wif French, German, and Polish stakeholders to accomplish common team goals and objectives
- Assisted teh team in developing integration points wif Rexel global digital properties through a series of methods such as Single sign-on or customized APIs
- Developed an API for a microservice to parse file from PDF to TIFF format using Spring boot
- Building RESTful web services using Java Spring Boot for connecting teh application's UI to teh back end databases.
- Developed a Module which generates MS Excel Reports for all teh Transactions for a given time interval using Apache POI
- Worked wif product owner in understanding teh requirements and prepared Technical Design Documents for Mobile Application
- Developed Marketing Portal (MPORTAL) for teh presales team which is halpful in uploading and downloading teh documents used by teh presales team
- Analyzed user req Developed System Test Plan and Test Cases wif detailed teh testing scope, strategy, hi-level test requirements, validation and necessary resources.
- Involved in establishing goals and gathering system usage information for performance testing.
- Identified all business process flows for creating VUser scripts.
- Used extensive correlation, parameterization techniques in generating and standardizing teh C test scripts for LoadRunner
- Generated Web Virtual load in teh LoadRunner controller for web (HTTP/HTML) protocol.
- Executed LoadRunner scenarios.
- Identified key performance bottlenecks by monitoring various performance counters like CPU sage, Heap size, garbage collection, thread counts, Network latency.
- Involved in analyzing various graphs for client side and server side metrics like transaction response time, Hits per second graph, pages downloaded per second graph and Throughput graphs. Generated reports using LR Analysis tool.
- Experience in Site scope monitors.
- Used QC for documentation and bug tracking uirements, attended Change Request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
Skills: Spring MVC 4.1, Struts MVC 2.2, PL/SQL, Oracle, Ext JS, Fusion Charts, Fusion Maps, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, DWR, Oracle, VSS, Eclipse, SQL developer, JBoss
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed, developed, and tested Action Servlets and Action Classes
- Involved in unit/regression testing teh developed applications
- Implementing presentation layer Using teh JSP and Servlet
- Performed Unit and Regression Testing on DEV, UAT and SIT Environments
- Tab structure incorporation: Teh tab structure altogether being a new feature was successfully developed by me during teh enhancement of features for teh wealth product
- Followed agile methodology, interacted directly wif teh client provide/take feedback on teh features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs
- Responsible for teh design and development of teh web front-end, middle-tier messaging and approval system, and back-end database
- Involved in teh testing, bug fixing and production support under high visibility
- Written sequence diagrams of Mutual Funds module
- Handled teh entire coding wif JSP, Servlets, Bean, DAO, Delegate, VO, EJB and test classes for Alert, tracking, miscellaneous charge, and Instruction module
- Used Log4J to monitor teh Error Logs and Used Maven to build teh application. Deployed application on WebSphere Application Server
- Involved in sanitization of previously developed prototypes
- All teh critical issues before releasing to Client SIT were tested and fixed and teh issues were tracked teh Project Management tool (OrbiSolve)
Java: Java 1.4/1.5/1.6, J2EE 1.5, JDBC
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 9X, 2000, and XP wif MS-Office, Unix, Linux
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, TOAD, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005
Servers: Oracle Web Logic 10/9.2, JBOSS 4.2.2
GUI and Tools: Eclipse Galileo/JUNA/Luna/Europa, EditPlus 4.1, Toad 9.0, Postman, Putty, WinSCP, FTP
Development Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/D), UML, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative methodologies