- Over 6+ years of experience in application design and development using JAVA and other web technologies including Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Servlets, JDBC.
- Experience in all teh phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite
- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support) using development methodologies Waterfall Process, Iterative Process and Agile.
- Experience in design and development of applications using Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JMS, EJB, Struts, XML, SOAP and REST Services.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding of Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of SpringFramework (Core, JDBC, AOP, MVC and DAO).
- Experience in working with Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool Hibernate for Persistence Layer which includes writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions.
- Experience in implementing web based projects using Web/Application Servers such as Web Logic 9.2, Apache Tomcat 8.0
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions DDL, DML and SQL queries.
- Hands on experience using various Operating - Systems like Windows, Unix, Linux.
- Experience in front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js
- Worked closely with other employees to facilitate resolution of software and systems problems in a variety of environments including production, staging and development.
- Experiences in Web services development.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such as CVS, SVN and responsible for various software version releases.
- Performed all dimensions of development including Business Process Analysis, Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good noledge in JUnit.
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
Programming Languages: C, Java, J2EE
Web Services: SOAP, Rest
IDE: Eclipse, RAD
Databases: SQL, PL/SQL
Application Servers: Web Logic, JBoss, Web sphere, Tomcat.
Scripting Technologies: Java Script, JQuery, Shell
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, OS X
Designer Tools: UML, MS Visio
Confidential, Springfield, Missouri
Java Web Developer
- Implementing teh Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of teh Modules
- Developed user interface using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL .
- Developed JSP pages and client side validation.
- Developed an own realm for Apache Tomcat Server 8.0 for autanticating users.
- Developed teh custom tags to display data in JSP pages.
- Deployed teh application in Production environment.
- Designed teh user interface using HTML5, CSS3.
- Tested teh java code using SPOCK and JUnit.
- Performed code review using crucible.
- Written Unit test cases usingJUnittesting framework.
- Involved in teh development of front-end design usingJSP, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular.js
- Worked on JUNIT testing, Integration testing Development frameworks.
- Generate SQL Scripts to update teh parsed message into Database.
- Completed proof of concepts using Java, JSP, Servlets and XML using JSON server for selecting different standards.
- Worked on RESTful and Soap Web Services.
Confidential, Morristown Tennesse
- Gatheird and clarified requirements with business analyst to feed into high-level customization design, development and installation phases.
- Responsible for understanding teh scope of teh Project and Requirement gathering.
- Back-end development of enhancements and customizations to teh database scripts, triggers, stored procedures.
- Implementing teh Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of teh Modules.
- Designed and Implemented User Interface in Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Struts MVC, JSP, Servlets and Custom taglibs.
- Designed and developed persistence layer build on ORM framework and developed it using Hibernate.
- Designed teh front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML,HTML5 and CSS.
- Worked with Spring Core.
- Involved in modifying some changes in DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Created teh Process flow for deploying application in WebLogic environment
Environment: Java (JDK 1.6), J2EE, Web Services, Oracle 10g, HTML, JSPSpring, Hibernate, Eclipse
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of teh Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of teh Application.
- Designed teh front end using jQuery, JSP, AJAX, and CSS.
- Used Eclipse as development IDE for web application.
- Involved in development of teh applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of teh Spring Framework, teh controller being Spring Core (Dispatcher Servlet)
- Implemented controller (abstract) and mapped it to a URL in .servlet.xml file. Implemented JSP corresponding to teh controller where in teh data was propagated into it from teh model and view object from teh controllerDesigned and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries & JSP pages.
- Designed, developed and maintained teh data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework
- Implemented teh online application by using Core Java (OOPS), JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, SOAP, Restful and WSDL.
- Implemented Singleton, factory design pattern, DAO Design Patterns based on teh application requirements.
- Tested teh web services with SOAP UI tool.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse teh raw XML documents.
- Used Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Involved in development of Business components like Session Beans and Entity Beans for Transactions and business logic purpose.
- Deployed teh project on Oracle 10g, in teh Linux environment.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components.
- Worked on Java and JSON, to interact and get teh data from csv files as we are prototyping teh user Experience.
- Used ANT script for deploying teh project.
- Deployed teh project on Web logic 10.3, in teh Linux environment.
- Used multi-threading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Spring MVC for teh controllers used Spring Security for securing teh web tier Access.
- Involved in writingDAO layer using Hibernate to access teh Oracle database
- ImplementedHibernate to map all teh tables from different data sources to make database updating
Environment: Java, Eclipse, JBoss, Servlet, JQuery, Hibernate, Web Logic, HTML, XML, CSS, EclipseSt. Jude Medical, Sylmar, CA
- Written Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views extensively.
- Deployed business components into JBoss Server
- Extensively used Hibernate template in data access layer to do Database Operations.
- Connected to Oracle Database using DAO (Data Access Object using Spring DAO) Patterns.
- Developed teh User Interface (UI) using Java Server Pages (JSP), CSS and JQuery.
- Deployed business components into JBoss Server.
- Wrote Servlet and Invoker servlets to redirect to JSP files.
- Developed application components for storing, retrieval and structuring of documents
- Designed and Developed Web services using SOAP to make submissions.
Environment: J2EE, JDK6, Java Script, JSP, XML, HTML, Eclipse, Oracle10g, JUnit, JBOSS, Struts, Hibernate, Spring