- Java/J2EE developer with around 7 years of experience in Software Analysis, Design and Implementation. Has worked on various projects relating to Application Development and experience in Database System.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns .
- Extensive experience with UML (Rational Rose), MVC Architecture and Struts Framework.
- Strong Experience in Java Technologies with experience in JDK1.4, Java Beans, Applets, Swings, AWT.
- Experience in Front end GUI development using JSP and HTML and Java Script.
- Expert in developing Multi - Tier applications using Java, J2EE, EJB, RMI, JSP, JMS, JNDI, Servlets.
- Strong knowledge of common patterns of Distributed Enterprise Architectures (J2ee patterns), and Service Oriented Architecture (web services) and messaging systems.
- Strong SQL, PL/SQL experience and very good exposure to MS SQL Server 2000, MYSQL, Oracle 8i/9i.
- Good Experience in all the Phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in working on Linux, UNIX and Windows environments.
- Strong program analyzing skills, with ability to follow project standards.
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000, UNIX
Programming: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Java: JDK 1.7/1.8, Swing, Multi Threading, I/O Streams, TCP/IP sockets
J2EE: RMI, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Struts, spring, JDBC, JSTL, XML, SOAP.
Application Servers: Tomcat 3.2/4.0, ANT, Maven
RDBMS: SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, MS Access
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Used Operation classes, Data Management classes, Business classes, struts configuration file, properties class (MVC design pattern).
- Developed the Front end GUI using JSP, HTM and Java script.
- Implemented Java Script for the Client side validations.
- Developed EJBs in order to develop the business logic based on technologies of core java like collections and multi-threaded concepts as per the requirement.
- Implemented the BO (Business Objects) and DAO (Data Access Object) design patterns.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with Development tools like Eclipse IDE, WSAD, and Agile etc.
- Build a prototype web application using spring framework.
- Implementing the XSD schemas, XSLT transformers to support the application.
- Lead the team responsible for the entitlements portion of Web Logic portal
- Developed client modules for SOA integration.
- Developed connection pooling for each connection to the database.
- Maintained auditing table for each insertion, updation and deletion of records
- Involved in building and deploying EAR (WAR+JAR) file.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures in PL/SQL to access data from the database.
- Used JDBC API to access Database.
- Used ANT Build Script for running the Server.
- Used Clear Case for Version Control.
- Designing and creating the Test Cases using Mercury Tools.
Environment: J2SDK, Spring, Struts 2, Multithreading and TCP/IP networking, Collections, Rational Clear Case, EJB, SOAP, Web Logic Server, Servlets, JNDI, Ant Tool, Eclipse, Agile, Oracle 9i, Java Script.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved as a business analyst, design, development, deployment, testing of the Clothing, Home Fashion category, Shopping Cart, Order Status, OCA Pages and Partner Feeds, Email Backend Jobs
- Implemented Factory, Session Facade, DAO, Helper design patterns for this application.
- Developed JSP and Action classes by implementing the Jakarta-Struts API and Used the JSP custom tag libraries.
- Designed and integrate Hibernate / Spring / EJB persistence Solution with the application architectures
- Created Java Beans to hide functionality and use them in Portal’s JSPs.
- Implementing the XSD schemas to support the application.
- Created a Web Logic Portal based environment for use throughout the worldwide
- Worked extensively with Java 2 including threads, TCP/IP sockets, Swing, Java Servlets, and JDBC on the UNIX platform along with the Oracle RDBMS.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control
- Actively interacted with QA and business team and mentored with Managers, Leads and Architecture and Other Team members.
- Used Spring (MVC) Framework to develop the application. Used DAO and DTO Design patterns.
- Used Rational Rose to draw UML diagrams and to develop the Use cases, Domain model and Design Model.
- Implemented the functionalities using Java, J2EE, JSP, and AJAX, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) for easy data access.
- Involved in the development of the presentation layer in Ext JS using Spring framework.
- Client pages are built using AJAX, HTML, JSP, XML and CSS.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO etc.
- Utilized JSP Standard Tag Libraries in the design and development of Views.
- Involved Database programming in Oracle 9i.
- Created the Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Developed Web-Services module for integration using SOAP, WSDL.
- Developed build files to configure build process using ANT.
- Used Agile methodology named SCRUM for all the work performed.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, MVC, Spring 2.0, DAO, Hibernate 2.8, JNDI, Weblogic AS, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Ant, EXT JS, JMS, HTML, XML, Java Parser for XML (SAX), SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Java Script, JUnit, JProfiler, Log4j, Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed Screens to post and retrieve the online Examination information.
- Used Java to implement the required functionality.
- Database Connectivity was achieved using JDBC.
- The application connects to the database through an ODBC-JDBC Bridge and also wrote SQL stored procedures.
- Java Servlets were written in order to display the appropriate information to the Browser based on selection.
- Web Pages were designed using the advanced features of HTML 4.0.