- Over 7 years of experience in full life cycle development involving analysis, design (System/Database/OO), development, deployment, testing, implementation & maintenance of application software in Web - based environment, Distributed n-tier architecture, and Client/Server architecture using J2EE Technologies.
- Around 2 years of experience in Big Data / Hadoop Ecosystem technologies which includes HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, ZooKeeper, Flume, Sqoop and Oozie.
- Experience in managing and reviewing Hadoop Log files.
- Experience with Oozie Workflow Engine in running workflow jobs with actions that run Hadoop Map/Reduce and Pig jobs.
- Experienced in working with various frameworks like Struts, spring, Hibernate and JSF.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for reusability of services.
- Experienced in consuming Web Services by using Apache Axis and Apache Axis2.
- Experienced in developing and configuring content management applications for storing and processing structured and unstructured data on Confidential documentum platform.
- Experienced in building tool ANT and logging tool Log4J
- Quick Learner, Self-motivator and ability to work in challenging & versatile environments with an excellent written/verbal communication.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, XML, Hadoop, HDFS, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Flume, SqoopZooKeeper, oozie.
Java Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object, Service Activators, Session Façade
Webservices Protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Testing Tools: JUnit3.8/4.0 and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP and LDAP
Data Base: MySQL, Oracle 10g, 9i, SQL Server,MangoDB
Web Servers: Apache
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.1, 7.0, BEA Web Logic 10.0, JBoss 3.2.x, Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Spring 3, Hibernate. 3.6
IDE: Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer RAD,JDeveloper
Scripting Langages: Java Script, JQuery
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Logging Tools: Log4j
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved with the application teams to install Hadoop updates, patches and version upgrades as required.
- Developed Map Reduce jobs for data cleaning and transformation.
- Developed Hive queries and Pig scripts to analyze large datasets.
- Collected the logs data from the web servers and integrated it to HDFS using flume.
- Involved in importing and exporting the data from RDBMS to HDFS and vice versa using sqoop.
- Created Hive tables and analyzing the loaded data in the hive tables using hive queries.
- Experienced in integrating hive and HBase for better performing the Map Reduce algorithms.
- Loaded large sets of structured, semi - structured and unstructured data.
- Used Oozie job scheduler to automate the job flows.
- Developed Pig UDFs in java for preprocessing the data.
- Cluster coordination services using ZooKeeper.
- Created and maintained Technical documentation for all the tasks performed like executing Pig scripts and Hive queries.
Environment: Hadoop Ecosystem, HDFS, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Eclipse, Shell Scripting, RDBM
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster and different big data analytic tools including Pig, Hbase databaseand Sqoop.
- Involved in loading data from LINUX file system to HDFS.
- Exported the analyzed data to the relational databases using Sqoop for visualization and to generate reportsfor the BI team.
- Importing and exporting data into HDFS and Hive using Sqoop.
- Implemented test scripts to support test driven development and continuous integration.
- Installed and configured Hadoop, Map Reduce, HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) developed multiple Map Reduce jobs in java for data cleaning
- Installed and configured HadoopMapReduce, HDFS, Developed multiple MapReduce jobs in java for datacleaning and preprocessing.
- Created Pig Latin scripts to sort, group, join and filter the enterprise wise data.
- Involved in creating Hive tables, loading with data and writing hive queries that will run internally in Map Reduceway.
- Supported MapReduce Programs those are running on the cluster.
- Analyzed large data sets by running Hive queries and Pig scripts.
- Worked on tuning the performance Pig queries.
- Mentored analyst and test team for writing Hive Queries.
- Installed Oozie workflow engine to run multiple Mapreduce jobs.
- Worked with application teams to install operating system, Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades as Required
Environment: Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Linux, Java, Oozie, Hbase
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Involved in Project Design, Documentation, Design Reviews and Code Reviews.
- Designed used cases, class diagrams and state diagrams using UML.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Designed and Implemented Layouts for the existing JSP files.
- Used Spring Model View Controller (MVC) 2 architecture. Used JSPs in front end, spring frame work in business layer and Hibernate in persistence layer.
- Developed Spring IOC to communicate with the persistence layer.
- Developed Spring AOP framework for security transactions, reusability logging purpose.
- Developed Session Beans and used J2EE Design Patterns like MVC and Business Delegate.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured hibernate.xml file and Involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of hibernate Queries.
- Developing and coding J2EE Components with JSP, Java Beans, business objects with EJBs and Servlets.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Struts Framework.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Developed and prepared test cases for unit testing with Junit.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in developing the application in n-tier design as per Struts based MVC architecture standards.
- Developed an automated migration tool in java and test scripts, which facilitates the migration to an electronic document management system by extracting content from a network file share location and metadata from Excel.
- Utilized the various J2EE design patterns to develop the business modules based on the required functionality.
- Involved in developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP, Servlets and Struts 1.2.
- Used spring for dependency injection.
- Development included configuration of WebTop components, creation of custom WDK componentsUsed hibernate to interact with the database.
- Involved in the deployment on Web Sphere application server.
- Involved in testing of application on various levels like integration and system testing by utilizing various tools.
- Responsible for enhancements and modifications of the existing applications.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Designed and integrated the full scaleStruts/Hibernate / Spring / EJBpersistence solution with the application architectures.
- Responsible for architecture and implementation of newStateless Session Bean (EJB)withannotation basedfor the entity manager look up module.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model
- Designed and implemented the Hibernate Domain Model for the services
- Implemented thewebservicesand associated business modules integration.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Developed UI Interface with Struts/Jquery Plugin/AJAX functionality.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) to interact with other components.
- Used parsers like SAX and DOM for parsing xml documents and usedXMLtransformations using XSLT.
- UsedANTautomated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- WrittenJUnitTest cases for perform unit testing.
Environment: Java 1.6,JSP, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Ant, JDBC, Web Services, Axis, Eclipse, Weblogic 10.3.2, Oracle 11g, Spring, JQuery 1.4,EJB 3.0, JPA 2.0,JMS,Eclipse, SVN, JAX-RPC.