- 8+ Years of J2EE/Java Application Development experience in development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using SDLC.
- Experienced working in Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate Frameworks, JPA and MVC architecture.
- Experience in various Agile Methodologies, Waterfall & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Expertise in designing systems based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object-Oriented Analysis/Design OOAD methodologies.
- Proficient with Java Programming and key concepts like Threads, Collections, Data Structures.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and NoSQL databases like Mongo and Cassandra.
- Experienced in developing J2EE components on Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere 6.1, BEA’s WebLogic 8.1, JBoss and Web Servers like Apache Tomcat. Experienced to work with any J2EE standard servers.
- Worked on JIRA and Bugzilla as user requirement and used it as bug tracking tool.
- Experienced in using Log4j and good expertise in ANT Tool and Maven.
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software VSS, CVS, Mercurial, SVN and GIT.
- Test Driven Programmer with thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0, testing and performance testing with JMeter and automated testing with Test Driven Development (TDD) in Extreme Programming model.
Languages: C, C++, Java (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 ), UML and PL/SQL
J2EE API: Jdk 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , Swing, Java Beans, JDBC 3.0, Struts 1.1/1.3, Hibernate 3.3, RichFaces3.3, Spring1.2/2.0/3.2, JSF2.0, Web Services (Soap,Rest), xml1.0, XHTML, XmlSchema, Xsd, XSLT, Xpath, Xquery, JAXB, Jaxp, Awt, GWT, Ajax, JMS
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 7.0 / 2000, DB2 and MySQL
Web Development: HTML5, CSS3
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.1/5.5/7
Application Servers: JRun 3.0, Tomcat 4.0,Netscape Application Server 4.0,Sybase EA Server4.0, JBOSS 6.1,BEA Web logic 6.1/8.1/, IBM Web Sphere 5.x/6.x/7.x
Tools: Eclipse3.0, Net Beans5.0, Clear Case, Clear Quest, CVS, SVNEdit plus, VISIO, JUnit, Jmeter
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/NT 4.0/7, UNIX, MS-DOS
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Involved in requirements gathering, developed the GUI, and wrote business logic code for server side and client side implementation.
- Worked in Agile software development environment for planning, estimation & developing and maintaining Shopping site.
- Created REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Customized RESTful web service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between frond-end and middle tier controller.
- Used Hibernate for creating persistence layer to access/persist database entities.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Front Controller, DAO, MVC, Business Delegate and Session Facade.
- Created instances inAWSas well as migrated data toAWSfrom data Center using snowball andAWSmigration service.
- Configured and managedAWSGlacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
- Used Oracle 11g hosted in Amazon RDS as the Database.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- AmazonEC2 is also used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as Dev, INT and Test.
- Amazon IAM was used to maintain the user credentials and involved in creating custom IAM policies to various groups defined within the organization.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as images and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Involved in writing CRUD operation and automated emails for text and data files processing.
- Developed XML Schemas and used SAX for Parsing XML data.
- Used JBOSS to deploy the applications.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle 11g stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from databases.
- Manage re-architecture of Jenkins and integration with Confluence for release management and documentation assets. Re architect a Maven based system reducing build times.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Configured the domain environment to deploy the new releases released by the development team.
- Participate in weekly project status meeting of the team for providing current status of my work and discussing future applications and issues.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Followed waterfall development methodology to develop the application.
- Involved in design and development of different modules of the applications.
- Used No SQL database Amazon dynamo DB to store data of reporting Application.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
- UsedAWSSDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is utilized as the object storage accommodation to store and retrieve the files cognate to the application and additionally worked on one of the container technologies such as Docker.
- Used JSF MVC and Rich Faces for developing UI components of the application
- Used Python, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) and AJAX for developing GUI screens.
- Used JBPM to define workflows for different modules of the application.
- Extensively used Spring IoC for managing the component dependencies from the Event Handlers to hibernate and Services.
- Used Hibernate for data storage and retrieval.
- Worked on Embedded Tomcat to deploy the code internally.
- Made use of parsers like JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM for converting one data type to another.
- Worked on multithreading in Web applications to deal with the asynchronous calls.
- Used JSON for data interchanging and building the objects.
- Developed an angular UI counsellor module which consumes REST based services common for both counselor applications.
- Worked with the Maven tool for the build process.
- Used JMS as a mechanism to allow asynchronous request processing.
- Used JBOSS as an application server for deploying the code.
- Implemented Oracle 11g stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from databases.
- Used Easy mock framework to replicate the services during the unit testing.
- Also, worked on creating SOAP clients for the services provided by the third-party vendors.
- Developed and implemented complex SQL queries such as OLAP queries.
- Used JBPM to create the work flows for the navigation.
Confidential, New York
- Effectively interacted with team members for requirements capture and Analysis.
- Responsible for Understanding the scope of the Project and Requirement gathering.
- Configured Spring Web MVC Framework to implement MVC design patterns.
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container and AOP.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Used HTML 5.0 and java script Extensively in creating the user interface screens.
- Worked on the Web Services clients and WSDL generation. Integrated the clients with third party services in the other module of the application.
- Used LDAP protocol to administrate the user’s data of a directory service.
- Involved in multithreading for the faster response of the applications.
- Involved in the integration of multiple layers in the application.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUnit Testing.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues.
- Used SVN, Perforce as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Deployed the applications on Web Sphere Application Server 8.
- Involved in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for retrieving online bank statements.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Performed Unit testing.
- Performed the day to day analysis for issue tracking system.
- Managed the development server to deploy the application EARs and WAR files.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, Spring Web MVC Framework, spring, Hibernate, Log4j, ANT, Web services, SOA, HTML 5 Web sphere Application Server 8 and Oracle.
- Extensively participated in the Analysis, System study and Designing of the project.
- Participated in Project Planning and coordinated the status sessions.
- Responsible for creating Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Object Model diagrams, and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Rewrite existing UI code according to new mockups in pure ExtJs, JSP and HTML/CSS eliminating the different standards currently being used.
- Designed a UI approach for having ExtJs 2.0.
- Developed new servlets and actionclasses (Struts 2) for handling browser requests and redirecting them to the EJB layer
- Worked with POJO forms and POJO Actions
- Extensively used AJAX for client-server communication
- Used JSON for data exchange between browser and server. Used JSR 353 for processing and manipulating JSON objects
- Used MVC basedSTRUTSframework for Web tier development using Eclipse IDE.
- Experience using JDBC-batch processing.
- Worked on developing and maintaining call management tool for Linksys BPO.
- Worked on developing online tool for integrated call management versus existing stand-alone systems
- Involved in UML modeling - Use case diagrams, Class diagrams
- Implemented existing business logic using JSPs and Servlets to a web based portal
- Worked extensively with JSPs, CSS, HTML
- Performed extensive code-review
- Used NetBeans as a development environment
- Designed the entire database structure for the new application
- In charge of creation and maintaining database structure
- Wrote SQL scripts to insert/update/delete data
- Wrote SQL stored procedures to automate weekly report generation
- Worked with backend data manipulation using JDBC and stored procedures
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing
- Configured Apache Tomcat server for both browser-based and Java-enabled mobile device access.
- Involved in bug-fixing and support for day-to-day issues.
Environment: NetBeans, Windows, Java/J2EE, J2ME, Apache Tomcat, JSP, CSS, HTML, Oracle 9i, SQL