- A competent professional with Around 8 years of experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in both Web based and Enterprise applications including requirement analysis, design, and implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluations and comparing the data, Stream API for bulk data operations on collections which would increase the performance of the application.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deployDocker containers with both monolith and Micro - Servicesarchitecture.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Created continuous delivery pipeline for CDT Directory to run the war, Ami and deploy jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on RESTful, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, Agile (XP and Scrum) methodologies and Test First, Test Driven Development and Service orientation architecture.
- Expertise in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Node JS, AngularJS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Experienced in J2EE Technology-Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JTA, JavaBeans, JMS (MQ series).
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like JSF, AJAX frameworks and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring MVC.
- Well versed withdifferent Design PatternslikeSingleton, Factory, Prototype, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), MVC, Business-Delegate.
- Experienced in process, validate, parse, and extract data from XML using as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise with object oriented design (OOD), analysis (OOA), and modeling (OOM) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts including views, indexes, sequences, packages, procedures, functions, database triggers.
- Extensive experience on Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Solid understanding of Database Management System.
- Good Knowledge of modern NoSQL platforms (Mongo DB, Cassandra and Dynamo DB).
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Camel as JMS provider.
- Experience on different IDEs such as IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, RAD and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and JBOSS.
- Healthy Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Good Knowledge on Jasper Reporting Tool and Rational Clear Case
- Expert in writing ANT and Maven for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Excellent work experience with Version Control Tools such as VSS, SVN and GitHub.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, work within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL and PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XSD, DTD, XPath, WSDL and SOAP.
Tools: & Framework: Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring-MVC,Spring -ORM,Spring-AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Boot,Hibernate, Gradle, Maven IBatis and Tiles.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, Axis, jersey, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Micro Services Architecture.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
Database: Oracle, My SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: STS, Eclipse, IntelliJ, RAD and NetBeans.
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN and Rational Clear Case.
Modeling/CASE Tools: Rational Rose and MS Visio Professional.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Win SCP, selenium and Mockito.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in the completeSDLC(software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- FollowedAgile Methodologyin analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Developed the application usingJ2EEDesign Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Involved in designing the client side module architecture based on newAngularFramework.
- UsedNode JSto runAngular JSon server with mockJSONdata and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Designed and developedthird- party Payment Servicesto Offer Users Convenient Payment Methods based onOAuth 2.0Protocol.
- UsedJava8 Lambda expression for rewriting the code.
- Used the fundamentals of Java8 features like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
- Implemented the application usingSpringMVCFramework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by usingSpringSecurity
- ConfiguredSpring Containerto implementIOC/DIof the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans' life circle.
- UsedSpringMVCframework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different DPs.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Created Rest service for authentication using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat server on Docker Container.
- UsedHibernate, object /relational mapping(ORM)solution, technique of mapping data representation fromMVCmodel toOracleRelational data model with anSQL-based schema.
- Designed, Configured and deployedAmazonWeb Services (AWS)for a multitude of applications utilizing theAmazoncloudformation.
- Created event driven jobs using AWS like S3,DynamoDB,SQS and AWS Lamda with java
- UtilizedAmazon Web Services EC2to deployDockercontainer with both monolith andMicro Servicesarchitecture.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, IAM, and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- UsedJerseyto implementRestful Web Serviceand used XML form to transfer the data.
- UsedRest Controllersto replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Expertise in working with server side technologies including databases,RestfulAPI and MVC design patterns.
- Used both Oracle and No SQL Mongo DB database to persist the data.
- Deployed the Web Application inIBM WebSphere.
- Parsing of XML using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Involved in installing and configuringMavenfor application builds and deployment.
- Worked onLog4Jto validate functionalities
- UsedJIRAto assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using theJenkins.
- UsedGITto maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap and Angular JS interaction.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey as provider and implemented security using Oauth.
- Consumed SOAP and Restful web services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Created flows on messaging using Active MQ.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, JDBC, XML, XSD, SOAP UI, Restful, SOAP, Log4j, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Oracle, Web Sphere Application Server, Agile Methodology, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and Eclipse.
- UsedAgilemethodology and actively participated inScrummeetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Responsible for creating Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and deployment diagrams usingRational Rose.
- Developed the presentation layer usingHTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSPs and XML.
- Apache Lucene(Search Engine) Configuration and Business Objects XI Reporting with Site Minder Integration.
- Designed and implemented application usingJSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, MAVEN, Oracle.
- System built usingModel-View-Controller (MVC)architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by severaldesign patternssuch asComposite View,Bean Factory,Singleton,Data Access Objectanddata transfer object.
- UsedHibernateframework for back end development andSpring dependency injectionfor middle layer development.
- UsedSpringAspectsfor implementing functionalities like logging functionality.
- ConfiguredJPAto useHibernateasORMtool.
- Deployed project on web application server inLinuxenvironment.
- Implemented different types ofspring controllersas per application requirements.
- Extensively usedSpringIOC, configuredApplication Contextfiles and performed database object mapping usingHibernateannotations.
- Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAOand service layer components usingSpring/Hibernate APIandSpring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively usedHibernate Query Language.
- Responsible for Production support activities like Jobs monitoring, log the load statistics, analysis and resolve in case of any production issues, coordinate with business to fix any source file issues, coordinate with DBA to resolve any table space or file system related issues.
- DevelopedWeb servicesto allow communication between application throughSOAPover HTTP.
- UsedJBoss Application serverto deliver a new class of enterprise applications that enhance business interactions and transactions between a company and its key constituencies.
- Wrote Database objects likeTriggers, Stored proceduresinSQL.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
- Designed and Developed web interface for admin module using Struts MVC framework to search, reset password, lock/unlock the user accounts.
- Developed and implemented the interactive functionality using JSP, Tiles framework.
- Developed Stored Procedures, queries to extract the Customers data from the database.
- Used Subversion for Version Control Management.
- Extensively used the Struts tag libraries (Bean Tags, Logic Tags and HTML Tags etc.) and Custom tag libraries.
- Involved in code reviews, debugging and testing.
- Used connection pooling for optimization using JDBC interface.
- Flexibly used J2EE design patterns like Value Object, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Prepared Use-Cases from the given requirements and interacted with clients for requirements gathering and clarifications.
- Developed Utility Classes, which are used throughout the application.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the application based onMVC architecture.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS)
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Development ofGUIforHTMLandJSPVersions.Java Servletswere used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Java Beanswere used to handle business logic as aModelandServletsto control the flow of application asController.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling and designing and developing Tools using: J2EE, Java,Servlets, EJB, and JSP.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.