- Around 8+ years of experience in Java/J2EE Technology having hands on experience in architecture, design and development of web applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, IBM WebSphere, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, RMI, JMS andWeb Services.
- Proficiency in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design, Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing, System Testing, Documentation and Production Support.
- Experienced in developing web applications using SpringMVC, business logic using Spring(IOC, AOP), persistence using Spring ORM integration.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum,Test Driven Development (TDD Approach) development process
- Proficient in programming with different IDE’s like Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net Beans and Toad.
- Well versed withJAVA/J2EE design patterns and have hands one experience implementing design patterns like Data Access Objects (DAO), Factory and MVCExposed to Web services SOAP (Simple object access protocol) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language) REST.
- Experience in working with messaging destinations, Java messaging system(JMS) API and integrate applications using mule ESB.
- Experience in describing data using XML (DTD, Schema) and working with XML management technologies like XSL, XSD, XSLT and Web Services using protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience in Design and development of EJB components (Session Beans, Entity Beans, Message Driven Beans) to handle the business logic
- Extensive knowledge in SOA and Web Services with Axis2 and Apache CXF (WSDL, XML and End Points), JAX-WS and JAX-RS
- Involved in high level and low level design of the application and created class diagrams, sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Expertise in RDBMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle and SQL Server including SQL/PLSQL, Stored Procedures.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services with Axis2 and Apache CXF (WSDL, XML and End Points), JAX-WS and JAX-RS
- Extensive application development experience for Insurance, Banking, Health, Telecom domains.
- Proficient in working with version control tools like GIT, CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Good experience in deploying multi module applications using ANT/ MAVEN and Jenkins and customizingWAR/ JARfile management for web applications.
- Good experience in analyzing user requirements, attend Change Request meetings to document changes and implement procedures for test changes and maintaining Bug reports in JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies through daily operations meetings.
Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, SQL
Java/J2ee Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, XML (using XPath), DTD, XSD, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB,SOAP/RESTful Web Services, Log4j
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JSF
Application / Web Servers: Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Version Control: Microsoft VSS, CVS, GIT and Tortoise SVN
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Toad
Databases: Oracle Database 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2 database
Configuration Management: IBM Clear case, CVS, SVN, GIT
Testing and Building Tools: Ant, Maven, JUnit
Scripting Language: Java Script, Shell Script
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, JIRA
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Attending the JAD (Joint Application Development) sessions with all the clients to discuss about requirements/approach/development/testing plans and dates.
- Involved in designing Application based on MVC architecture. Used Agile Methodology (scrum meetings) for development process.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations using Commons validator.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with SpringDAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate which is used for the O-R mapping between object and DB tables to immediately update the information provided by employees in regional sales office.
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven pom.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers.
- Worked with Angular JS including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Involved in using JavaPersistenceAPI(JPA) frameworks to avoid the low level JDBC and SQL code.
- Designed and implemented APIs to support mobile applications.
- Used web services like REST to publish and also consume different services which makes the code reusable.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTPAPIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Webpages and applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Wrote Junit and Mockito classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Deployed the whole web application on JBOSS.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWSEC2.
- Perform code reviews and co-ordinate within the team in work efforts.
- Used Log4j for Logging and SVN version control.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Followed Agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax/JQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Façade, Singleton.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database.
- ImplementedSpring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle RDBMS.
- Used Hibernate Persistence framework to create POJO classes and performed ORM mapping. Used XML mapping files to describe the relationship between database tables and class attributes.
- Used Hibernate EhCache for second level caching which resulted in enhanced performance of the application.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) was used to perform various queries in the database.
- Implemented Spring Web Services for sending and retrieving data from different applications using SOAP protocol.
- SOAP Web Services uses XML to code and decode the Service Order Modify data and SOAP to transport it using open protocols.
- Worked with XML validation using XML Schemas. Worked with XSD, XSLT and XPath.
- Used XML parsers like JAXP and JAXB to parse the content retrieved by the web service.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation and Transaction management using Spring-AOP module.
- Used JMS for messaging.
- Used Log4j to log the application and for trouble shooting. Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams.
- Maven was used as build management tool and to manage dependencies in the application.
- Responsible for integrated testing.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java Developer
- Worked as a developer in sprint teams in an Agile environment.
- Adopted Model View Controller architecture and used Spring MVC to implement MVC in the application.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application withJ2EEdesign architecture.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, SessionFacade, Singleton, Value object.
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture using SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Created JAX-RS RESTful web services for GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests. Used POSTMAN Rest client for chrome to test all the services.
- Integrated with backend by making Restful web service calls in AngularJS.
- Developed JSP and HTML5 pages using CSS as part of the presentation layer.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Consumed SOAP based services using soap UI.
- Created Managed bean used to instantiate backing beans used in JSFapplication and stores them in a scope.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Used PL/SQL, HQL and Hibernate Criteria queries, depending on the complexity of the Object.
- Used JMS Client to put XML messages on the JMS Queues for the Asynchronous methods.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation usingSpring - AOP module.
- UsedSpringFramework at Business Tier and alsoSpring’s Bean Factory for initializing Services.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with QualityAssurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Maven was used as the project management tool.
- Used Log4j to log events, exceptions and errors in the application to serve for debugging purpose.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Developed use case diagrams, object diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed the entire application implementing SpringMVC Architecture.
- Involved in development of presentation layer using JSP and Servlets with DevelopmentTool Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Implemented Object-relational mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate frame work in conjunction with Spring functionality.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using Spring core module.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IoC).
- Created configuration files for spring, Hibernate and JSF navigation.
- Developed Web tier by using Spring, JSP, Ajax, jQuery and Html.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Developed REST-based web services using Jersey and produced and consumed REST-based data in form of XML and JSON.
- Developed the Hibernate mapping files and involved in writing Junit test cases and suits using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed optimized hibernate programs using hibernate best practices.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, using Oracle 10g.
- Deployed applications as archived files and as exploded archive directories. Used WebSphere Server with the concept of an application installation directory, which helped to organize deployment files and deployment configuration files for easy deployment using WebSphere Server tools.
- Deployed the complete Web applications in WebSphere Application server.
- Used Maven tool for building and packaging the application.
- Used Perforce for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, CSS, Tiles, Log4J, Maven,Hibernate, Web services, WebSphere, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, AJAX, Junit, Html, Linux.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed Custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed the application using Struts (MVC) Framework.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Used Eclipse to writing the code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Deployed the applications on Web Logic Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed the entire Application(s) through Eclipse.
- Worked with Web Logic Application Server to deploy the Application(s).
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to Oracle.
- Worked with Oracle Database to create tables, procedures, functions and select statements.
- Used JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and developed WAR framework to alert the client and production support in case of application failures.