- Over 7 years of experience as a software developer including about 4 years as iOS developer in designing & developing Rich User Interface applications, integrating with various Databases, Client - Server applications.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Extensive experience in iOS application design and implementation using Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with Xcode 5.0toXcode7.1 and IOS 7,8,9 Interface Builder, Instruments, Mobility Tester and Static Analyzer including development, debugging, profiling, optimizing, and build process.
- Programmed and debugged using Objective-C and Swift.
- Experienced in all aspects of IPhone, IPadandIPad Mini application development, iOS Provisioning Portal and the processes involved including designing for all types of screen sizes and orientations.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture,
- Have technical proficiency and thorough understanding in the following Frameworks: iPhone SDK, UIKit, MapKit, WebKit, Audio Toolbox, AV Foundation, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories, Core foundation, Core Data, Core Location, Core services, Core Graphics, Core animation, Quartzcore, Address Book and Message.
- Complete understanding of Object Oriented Features (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation).
- Experience working in Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, and TDD environments.
- Working knowledge of Unit and automated testing.
- Experience in Layout designing and Layout modification along with strong knowledge in User Experience design and usability testing.
- Strong understanding of managing Development Certificate, CreatingApp IDs, Assigning Devices, provisioning portal,Installing Development Provisioning Profiles, SSL certification for push notification and iTunes connect for deploying applications to the app store.
- Ability to perform Analyzing tool to debug and perform memory management.
- Proficient in using Instruments for memory leaks/ memory management and performance analysis.
- Experience in working in Mac OS-X and Windows Environments.
- Experience in building and developing custom libraries specifically to function with different versions of iPhone.
- Used XML parser, JSON parsing, CSV to retrieve data for display on the iPhone/iPad from server, created and customized Views, Table Views, Collection views, action sheets, segmented controls, Tab Bars and Navigation Bars.
- Experience in integrating Game center, Push Notifications, and Network Connectivity.
- Working knowledge of Mac OSX 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and recently 10.10
- Thorough understanding of backend database technologies like SQL and MySQL, and the embedded database SQLite.
- Establishing detailed usability and design guidelines for product development based on industry best practices and competitive benchmarking.
- Planning and conducting user research and usability tests, documenting, communicating and acting upon the results.
- Thrives on cooperation, problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, and working with little direction when necessary.
IOS Applications: Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad
Software: iOS 4, iOS 5, iOS6, iOS7, iOS8 and iOS9 with XCode 3.0/ 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1.1, Mac OS X, Charles Proxy, ASP.net, Visual StudioMicrosoft office suites
Programming Languages: C, Objective C, C#, Swift, Core Java, HTML
Databases: SQL server, SQLite with Core iOS sandbox, building, and
Database in iOS sandbox:
Operating Systems: MAC OS. Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8,9, Linux
Tools: XCode 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/6.1.3 , Visual studio 2012, Dreamweaver
Version Control: GitHub, SVN, Accurev, AntHill Pro
Confidential - Phoenix, Arizona
- Worked on developing 3 independent applications- native iOS application, a hybrid application and extended capabilities of anexisting application
- Worked as the primary contact for the Business team, Tech director,and project development team of developers, senior developers and testers.
- Worked on RESTWeb Services,used JSON for data exchange from server to device.
- Developed JSON structure and App side Data storage, deletion and updating operations & Schema definition
- Integrated Crashlytics for crash reporting
- Worked with both symmetric, asymmetric encryption and RSA algorithm
- Worked with CoreDataand integrated 3rd party librariessuch asJSONModel, SwiftyJSON, AFNetworking for data storage, parsing and network services.
- Developed UI as per wireframe and design standards from business also improvised in addition of iOS UI features.
- Worked with mobile security team in analysis of vulnerabilities and provided fixes for all issues
- Debugging issues and providing production support onsite whenever required
- Worked withSVNand GITfor codebase and version control.
- Followed Waterfall for the development of initial and application and shifted to Agile for other application as the team transitioned.
- Documented logical, physical architecture diagrams and security integration document.
- Documented the technical specifications, project requirements andproject estimation.
- Oversaw the preparation of test cases, testing and debugging during QA cycles; Performed Unit testing on various components of the Application.
- Worked with QA team to conduct SIT (application and service) and regression testing.
Confidential - Houston, Texas
Mobile Application Developer/iOS
- Worked extensively with huge code database
- Worked on table view controller and madecustomized table view cellsaccording to the client
- Completely responsible for new features added to the application (AutoPay and SchedulePay)
- Worked on Payment Processing as SchedulePay and AutoPay are involved with Payment
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transition
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers
- Worked on Web Service calls, JSON was used in the project
- Worked withUIKit Frameworkfor development and maintenance
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
- Used the same XIB to design for iPhone 6 and older iPhones by using Auto-layout
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML5 on a Native application usingUI Web View
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI
- Debugging issues onsite whenever required
- Worked withSVNto checkout and update the codebase changes
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project
- Documented the technical specifications
- Reported progress/challenges to project lead
- Attended Weekly meetings with Business team to discuss the updates and changes in the project
Sr. IOS Developer
- Used AV Foundation Framework to record audio from the device.
- Implemented DropboxAPI for sharing and backup.
- Implemented Core Data framework to store user Data.
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services.
- Experience collaborating with senior backend and senior mobile developers in an SCRUM Agile Methodology with little supervision
- Worked in the Internal process using SCRUM Agile methodology with supervision
- Participate in DAILY SCRUM to discuss the progress in the sprints.
- Participate in SPRINT REVIEW MEETING where we discuss the progress of the project and take the necessary steps for the project to be completed successfully
- Interact with SCRUM team developers, programmers, tester, product owners and stake holders to deliver right value of the project at the end of each sprint
- Debugging issues at onsite whenever required.
- Worked with Xcode for debugging.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories
- Enforced intuitive gesture controls to enhance the ease of interaction
- Performed end-to-end testing of the framework and made sure that the streaming of audio and video was smooth even in cases of limited bandwidth
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications for mobile systems.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Be able to work independently or within a team to ensure that task deadlines are met on time and meet the business requirements.
- Analyze market trends related to mobility and provide expertise as it relates to internal mobility solutions.
- Work with team members to provide insight into solving complex problems with mobile solutions.
- Verify system logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging during QA cycles.
- Work with QA teams to conduct integrated (application and database) stress testing, performance analysis and tuning.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support mobile applications.
- Oversee overall systems testing and migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Lead projects, allocate/manage resources and provide guideline/directions for the work of less experienced staff.
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership to other less experienced technical staff within the team.
- Lead research efforts to keep up with ever changing mobile solutions
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area; Oversee creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan
- Worked as a team lead of 4 people
- Hands on experience in memory management tools like manual memory management and as well as automatic memory management
- Worked with the complete development lifecycle of iOS applications from inception through distribution via the app store
- Worked with the concepts of core data, core graphics
- Executed a part of the code with the concepts of thephone gap