- Around 6 years of experience in the field of Software development.
- Experience in C, C++ under UNIX/LINUX and Windows environment with flair for learning and proven track record
- Strong expertise in designing and implementing integrated solutions.
- Experience in SDLC, Object Oriented Design (OOPS), software modelling (UML), source code control enhancement & migration build process.
- Team player, excellent problem solving skills and resourcefulness to find solutions through self - study and research.
- Proven capability in meeting project goals and timelines.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM and Continuous Integration (CI) methodologies.
- Experience in Code Optimization for performance relates issues.
- Experience in ERP solutions as well as embedded software implementation.
- Hand on experience in Test Driven Development.
- Strong expertise in implementing Unit Test and Automation Test Framework.
- Shell Scripting
- Object Oriented Design
- Embedded systems
- Assembly language
- Test Driven development
- Agile SCRUM
- Continuous Integration
- TCP/IP protocols
- Posix threads
- Multi-threading Environment
- Unit testing
- MS Access
- Windows 98/XP/VISTA/7
- Linux (RHEL/Ubuntu)
- Visual studio
- Code Collaborator
- Vtune Performance Analyzer
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Got trained on the LTE protocol stack
- Worked on features straddling LTE and WLAN technologies
- LTE-WIFI aggregation.
- Worked on Linux tools to support WLAN AP functionality
- Enhanced tools to support multiple WLAN cards.
- Debugged and Fixed RLC and PDCP related issues.
- Design reviews for new features like Dual connectivity and LTE - U.
- Implemented a traffic generation tool to prototype different traffic patterns across devices.
Environment: C, C++, STL, Linux, Perforce, Eclipse, GCC, Code Collaborator, JIRA, Windows, Posix Thread Library, Assembly language, XML.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Worked on WCDMA Test Base Station to enable Qualcomm roadmap features for modem chipsets.
- Developed, tested and integrated/supported various WCDMA features like HSPA+, DCHSUPA and Mobility scenarios.
- Gained knowledge of the entire protocol stack (RRC/RLC/MAC) to be able to narrow down and debug full stack customer issues.
- Gained experience in tracking and resolving large number of integration/support issues for remote customers
- Gained experience in working under tight deadlines to meet critical milestones.
- Employed Test Driven Development by writing, executing and analysing preflight/postflight test cases prior to customer delivery.
- Gained experience in Agile SCRUM and Continuous Integration methodologies to quickly adapt and deliver to changing customer requirements.
- Gained experience in performing thorough code/design reviews by providing valuable feedback.
- Helped train new engineers and transition this project to remote office (India).
- Customer support: Active debugging, triaging and addressing customer queries for filed issues.
- Documented many feature specific designs, training material, user manuals.
- Added support for improving existing logging for debug purpose.
- Remote support: Worked with remote teams to enable them to solve critical issues and WCDMA training.
- Code optimization: Finding the bottleneck areas in the code and improving it for more efficiency.
- Effort estimation: Scoping out the effort for upcoming features and providing systematic design documentation.
Environment: C, C++, Perl, Shell scripting, VxWorks, Linux, Clearcase, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Visual Studio, GDB, JIRA, code collaborator, Linux, Windows.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Worked in Software and Services Group (SSG) to develop tools.
- SEP-Mix: Enhanced existing tool SEP (Sampling Enabling Product) for custom requirement.
- Ported it on latest OS and fixed relates bugs to retain functionality.
- Developed automation system.
- To allow post-Si performance collection and analysis capability for Intel’s Many Integrated Cores (MIC) products.
- Performance Analysis oh HPC Benchmark.
- Deep dive analysis and characterization of multi-threaded HPC Benchmark on MIC.
- Optimization: Finding the hot spots in the HPC benchmark and optimizing it to improve the performance.
- Reported compiler optimization bugs for vector instructions.
- Implemented scripts to capture the data from workload execution for post processing.
Environment: C, C++, Perl, Python, Vtune Performance Analyzer, Visual Studio, Make.
- Worked in a team to Develop ERP Applications and Web Based Projects using J2EE and GWT technologies.
- Implemented, Tested and deployed enterprise solution in a test driven development environment.
- Developed and extended several modules in JAVA for filtering data.
- Developed back end for many web solutions.
- Added Report Generating feature to query underlying data for custom requirements.
- Ported open sources library management system for a local library.
- Migrated data from old to new system after filtering and formatting the data.
- Added custom modules to retain some features and capabilities of old system.
Environment: JAVA, C++, GWT, PHP, Perl, MySQL, Eclipse, HTML, JSP, CSS, XML.