- Java Developer with 3+ years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development of various multi - tiered client-server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in all the phase of software development life cycle in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in Designing & Development of UI screens using JSP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, and AJAX.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML (Use Cases, Activity, Sequence, Class Diagrams etc.).
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise applications using open source Technologies such as J2SE, Multithreading, J2EE, Servlets, JSF, JSP, Java Beans 3.0/2.0, Struts 2.0/2.1, Spring 3.0/2.5, Hibernate 3.5/3.
- Well experienced with IDE tools like Eclipse 3.5/3.4/3.3, Web sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) 5.x, RAD 7.
- Experience in deploying enterprise applications in Apache-Tomcat 6, WebLogic 11/10/9, and Web Sphere 8/7/6.
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Experience in using CVS and Rational Clear Case for version control.
Servlets, JSPEJB, JDBCJSTL, JMS, JSF
Struts 2.0/2.1Spring 3.0/2.5Hibernate 3.5/3.
JNDI, LDAP, JQuery
HTML, DHTML, XHTML
TomcatEclipse 3.5/3.4/3.3RAD 7, IBM WSAD.
WebLogic 11/10/9WebSphere 8/7/6, JBoss 7ANT, MavenJUnit, Log4J, SoapUITOAD, SQLDeveloper
Oracle 10g/9i/8iSQL Server, MySQL
UNIX, Windows, Linux
CHRONOLOGICAL SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
- Discussed and finalized the requirements with Business Analyst.
- Involved in entire life cycle development of the application.
- Involved in developing data access and business logic layer for encapsulating data and providing core business logic using J2EE Technologies.
- Developed web pages using HTML, JSP, JSTL, JQuery & AJAX for the front-end functionality which includes Form Data collection, Validation of input data.
- Extensive use of Spring MVC Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using core java, JPA validation rules.
- Involved in writing the validation rules classes for general server side validations for implementing validation rules as part observer J2EE design pattern.
- Extensive use of DTO’s to communicate in between the layers.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping.
- Implemented the DAO layer using Spring Hibernate JPA Framework.
- Developed the DAO’s using JDBC, SQL and Data Source Object.
- Used Spring Source Tool IDE for developing, debugging and testing the applications.
- Developed and executed JUnit test cases for Unit and Integration testing.
- Used log4j for application & error logging.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Participated in Daily Scrums.
- Deployed the application on TOMCAT Application Server.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production support of the Application.
- Discussed and finalized the requirements with Operations/Sales People.
- Developed the Trade Information Data Service, Sales Information Data Service, Account Information Data Service.
- Involved in the Development and Deployment of Java beans.
- Used Struts framework to implement MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Struts Validation framework for carrying out client side as well as server side validations.
- Wrote various server side classes to extend struts action base class for handling user requests.
- Used JMS Queue communication in to send messages across various applications.
- Used Eclipse to develop the Applications.
- Developed JDBC Connection pooling to optimize database connections
- Developed SQL queries and Stored procedures for data retrieval and updates.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Developed Ant scripts for building and deploying application.
- Configured various Service layer classes using Spring Inversion of Control.