- Over 6 + years of experience in developing User Interface (UI) applications using cutting edge front end technologies.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Flash.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF and Chrome.
- Hands on experience using Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications.
- Worked extensively in Agile&Waterfall Development process.
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration, Testing, Configuration and Production Support.
- Good understanding of Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern.
- Worked on Spring/Hibernate and similar frameworks.
- Developed Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Excellent skills in building elegant professional websites while adhering to W3C standards.
- Experienced in using various tools such as Notepad++ and IDEs such as NetBeans, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc. for development and design.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality, Configuration Management and Software Release Practices.
- Proficient in developing scripts using various samplers inJMeterand executing various load tests.
- Extensive Experience in working with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Expertise in developing and implementing SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Restful, WSDL.
- Comprehensive experience in designing and developing applications using UML with Rational Rose.
- Exposure to Application Servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Git, SVN and ClearCase for Source Code version management.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance and integration testing.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C,C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Java Beans, Servlet, Swing, Java Script, XML, EJB 3.0, JDBC, SOAP and Restful Web service.
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.0, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, WDK (Documentum).
Database: Oracle (11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0), MS Access, MySQL, IBM-DB2.
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux.
Web & Application Server: Web logic11g, Web sphere 8.2, Tomcat, JBOSS.
IDE Tools: IBM RAD, Eclipse, JBuilder, Oracle ADF, Web Logic, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Maven
Version Control: VSS, PVCS, MKS, Clearcase, Subversion, Serena, Clear Case/Clear Quest
Tools: RAD, Eclipse, EditPlus, Apache Ant, log4j, JUnit, Visio.
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JPA, iBatis
Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), object oriented programming (OOP), MVC architecture.
Other: MS Office Suite, MS FrontPage, Toad
Confidential, Staten Island, NY
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Designed and developed the application in springs using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Communicated with the Leads and BA's for better understanding of the design requirements.
- Utilized data of web server using Restful web-services.
- Manipulation was done with Node JS.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and Logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Implemented Java and J2EE design patterns such as Factory Method, Singleton.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Node.js which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to Support Company's need and goals.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style sheets.
- Tracked issues using JIRA using confluence.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
- Experienced in doing load testing using LoadRunner andJmeter.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting an error report for management each week.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Organized the Struts environment by registering Action Servlet, Validator plugin, tiles plugin, form beans, dynamic action/validator forms, controller, message resource, action mappings, and forwarding/navigation descriptions.
- Used Unix Commands for manipulating the data in deployment phase.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Accessed functions in web server using Restful web-services.
- Used Node JS for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Utilized Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with Struts Framework.
- Worked with a team which includes Tech Leads, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Testers using Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Struts framework.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, requireJS, Java Script and Node.js.
- Worked on JAX-RS Calls to Resources, developed application workflow from backend to frontend.
- Used JDBC for Manipulating data in the data base.
- Used APIs design pattern for data access through service calls and also used spring framework in the application.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Used Unix Commands for system logging like Syslog facilities and syslog priorities.
- Created Wicket framework using plain XHTML.
- Implemented various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collections API, Generics, and Enhanced for Loop Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Implemented Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) framework for mapping object-oriented domain model to Oracle database.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP to access the data stored in regional databases .
- Worked on Service Layer Classes which calls to DTO layer in order to access backend objects.
- Used Eclipse 3.0 as IDE, Maven as the build tool and Clear Case for the version control.
- Developed Performance test suites using JMeter.
- Worked on SQL queries with Oracle SQL developer to select/insert/update/joins etc. for test/development purpose in local environment.
- Deployed Application on WebSphere Application Server v7.0.
Solution Environment: Eclipse IDE, Angular JS, Jasmine, WebSphere Application Server (WAS) v7.0, Jenkins, Spring 3.0, BIRT, JQuery, Java Script, Ajax, Spring framework, JSP, JBOSS Drools, Hibernate 3.3, ThingWorx / Spring Cloud, JIRA, JAXP 1.2, JAXB 1.0, Ext-JS, GWT, EJB 3.0, Node.js, HTML4/5, JDBC, Grunt, Struts MVC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Maven Spring DI/IOC, Apache Tiles, Apache Commons, DAO, DTO, XML.
- Used Agile-SCRUMmethodology.
- Applied CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for entire site for standardization of the site.
- Wrote the JSF navigational rules and configured backing beans in faces-config.xml.
- Used Forms Engine (UI Framework) to develop the user Interface.
- Used Spring Web Flow for describing the registration flow.
- Developing the JSON object and passing to the UI to use it.
- Extensively work on persistence tier and distribution tier using Mule ESB.
- Used Mule ESB to enable easy integration of existing systems, regardless of the different technologies that the applications use, including JMS, Web Services, JDBC, HTTP, and more.
- Used Lotus notes to check for external service updates and WSDL files and documentation of the service.
- Used Maven Script for building and deploying the application.
- Developed RESTful web services and used Forms Engine for triggering these RESTful services.
- Used iBatis framework for ORM mapping and SQL configuration.
- Designed and developed download and upload framework for batch process with Spring Core module and iBatis as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) framework.
- Used internal tools to monitor the production Logs and find the root cause for the failure and fix the issues by making the code changes where required. The production defects where the call is failing and contacting the Service team, which is causing the failure and fixing the issue.
- Involved in creating Unit test cases, test suite and Unit testing of the application components using JUnit.
- Involved in deploying the code to the test environments and test the newly developed features.
- Offshore Co-ordination and User acceptance testing support.
Solution Environment: Java1.6,J2EE, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 5.5, Spring MVC framework, Angular JS, Restful services, Forms Engine, JSON, JSF,HTML5, Struts 2.0, JSP 1.2, Java Script, Jenkins, CSS, jasmine, Clear Case, JUnit 4.10, SOAP UI, Maven, Oracle 10g, LOG4J, Agile.
- Developed Interactive GUI Screens using HTML 4, JSPs.
- Implemented Struts framework for integrating presentation, web and business components.
- Written SQL queries to extract data from input files validate and load data into database (Oracle/SQL Server), developed various reports and core tables lookups utilizing Business Objects.
- Written functions and procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used SCADA in this application for database control.
- Designed, developed and implemented database modules to verify user details.
- Developed various modules for database verification and validation, identified and analyzed data discrepancies and data quality issues, worked to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Worked with cross functional teams, including associated Data, UI and Mid-Tier teams.
- Written session beans as Service components to perform the business process.
- Responsible for implementing configurable error logging frame work.
- Database performance analysis and improvements.
- Experience developing web UIs with AJAX, jQuery and jQuery UI frameworks etc.
- Wrote ANT scripts to build jar, war and ear files.
- Used Log4J to code throughout the application.
- Used Web Services by exposing and consuming WSDL files.
Associate Java Developer
- Analyzing the Business Requirements and System Specifications to understand the application.
- Created the technical specifications for Announcement Capture Module, which captures the announcements from all vendors & check for the reliability of the source & information.
- DevelopedJMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Involved in analysis, designing, developing, deploying & testing activities in the re-engineering of announcement module.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC.
- Involved in Creation and review of test Scenario and test Case based on requirement and design document
- Understanding the programs through extraction of business rules, entity relationship models and process models by using the tool MASTERCRAFT.
- Writing LLDs for Entitlement Processing Module
- Design and Development of Struts Action classes, DAO, Views using Struts custom tags.
Solution Environment: Java 1.4/1.5, SQL, HTML, IBM Websphere MQ Series,XML, IBM Mainframe, Design Patterns, Java Script, CSS, Apache Tomcat, IBM BPM, CVS, RAD 6.0, Clear Case, Struts, iBatis, Servlets, JSP, DB2.