- 5 years of experience in the IT industry, involved in complete software development life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, deploying, testing, debugging, project management,implementation&maintenanceofapplicationintheClient/Serverand Internet/Intranet environments.
- Developed web Methods flow Service and java service including JDBC adaptor service, transaction management, caching, error handling, HTTP and SMTP client.
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection framework and Core JAVA.
- Strong experience in working with full life (SDLC) of Development and distributed computing technology.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications through Tomcat and application servers like IBM
- Excellent experience in developing applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Strong Experience in working with Databases like Oracle and SQL Server 2005 and proficiency in writing complex SQL, PL/SQL.
- Expertise in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring Security and AOP features.
- Exposed to Web services SOAP (Simple object access protocol) and WSDL (Web Services Description Language).
- Experienced in developing Restful webservices using Apache AXIS2. Good knowledge with CVS, SVN version control systems.
- Developed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Strong background in supporting production environments and meeting customer needs. Strong experience with ANT, Maven, Log4j and JUNIT for unit testing.
- A self motivated professional and natural communicator possessing good technical, initiating, leadership and problem solving skills and has proven to be a good team player.
Languages/Technology: Java/J2EE, Groovy, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts, RMI, EJB3, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC Web Services, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB, LDAP.
DevelopmentTools (IDEs): Eclipse, STS, MS Visual Studio 2005
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat6.0, WebLogic10.3, IBM Websphere
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
RDBMS: Oracle10g, MS SQL Server 2005/2000
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Tools: JUnit 4.x, Ant 1.7, Maven, Gradle
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Designed and developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Created Technical design document with the class, sequence, activity diagrams and use cases
- Used Spring Web flow as MVC framework for designing the complete Web tier
- Used Spring Framework to integrate struts and hibernate with spring.
- Used Spring IoC features for Java bean management and dependency injection Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate Design Pattern.
- Developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Involved in design and implementation of MVC architecture in different modules.
- Implemented caching techniques, wrote POJO classes for storing data and DAO’s to retrieve the data and did other database configurations.
- Wrote SQL queries, used JDBC to connect to Oracle and MySQL database for larger data retrievals.
- Used Apache Mule to create Rest Web Services with OAuth authentication and integration with external clients.
- Used Apache Mule and spring to track transaction statuses in MySQL/Oracle database.
- Designed & developed LDAP Authentication & Authorization Service using Java, LDAP, and JNDI. Responsible for configuring and deploying the builds on Oracle WebLogic App Server
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control Rational Clear Case.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Maven, shell scripts.
- Wrote Junit test classes and created Mock objects.
- Worked on migrating clients from Resin server to Apache Tomcat Server on Unix environment.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked as a software engineer on the project.
- The project was being developed using Agile methodology.
- Responsible to develop the financials and audit module of the order management system.
- Technologies used included spring framework 3.1, Apache Camel 2.10, IBatis ORM, Java 6, Tomact 6
- Responsible to develop and build automated tests adhering to TTD practices using JRuby and Cucumber.
- Responsible to work with third party email providers to finalize contracts for different email templates.
- Responsible to build web interfaces for internal business partners to manage customer subscriptions.
- Technologies used included Spring Framework 3.1, Spring MVC, XSLT, Java 6, Tomcat 6
Environment: JAVA 6/J2EE, Servlet, Spring, Spring MVC, XML, XSLT, JDBC, Apache Camel 2.0, IBATIS ORM, Tomcat 6.0,JBoss, Unix and Eclipse.