- Highly result oriented and pro - active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in production.
- Experience in working with small and larger groups and successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the needs of the user.
- Close to three years of experience in Software Design, Development, Support and Implementation of Web based applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies: (Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, JMS, EJBs, Application Server, Applets, Java Web Services) and Libraries and Frameworks: (Spring MVC Frameworks, SWING, Struts2, SOAP/REST Web Service, EJBs, introduction to JUnit, Hibernate. )
- Software development experience (Focus on Java, with working knowledge with Basic C, C++, and Linux)
- NetBeans/Eclipse IDE
- Object Oriented Principles
- Core Java Concepts
- Exception handling
- Spring MVC Frameworks
- sub-version SVN
- Oracle SQL
- Apache Tomcat
- Glass Fish
- Oracle Database Design with syntax/stored procedures
- Database Transactions
- Stored Procedures
- Java SQL Objects
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
- Consolidated through RSC for Fitch Ratings; Developed mostly on an RSC team in conjuncture with the Fitch team to redesign and refactor several of their core systems to combine them into an internal centralized application(GWC) for the end - users .
- Held Team Lead Responsibility for the GWC project; Responsible for ensuring team kept an updated status on our progress while assigning bug-Fixes and making sure the team s work matched the requirements given by the user.
- Worked as a full-stack java Developer, developing mainly on front end but also working on SQL and Stored Procedures as needed.
Confidential, Enola, PA
Junior Software Developer
- Attended intense training class on developing Large Scale Enterprise Java applications.
- The class covered Core Java Concepts, Knowledge of the Eclipse IDE, and use of Frameworks, as well as Database Design.
Confidential, Mansfield, PA
Computer Lab Assistant
- Assisted teachers and administration with the installation and configuration of desktop computer equipment while integrating them to the local and area network to support university operations.
- Assisted in the installation of new technologies throughout campus and instructed on their use.
Confidential, Mansfield, PA
Computer Science Lab Tutor
- Assisted students in developing proper programming habits.
- Tutored Students in the understanding of Java; both with and without usage of an IDE (Eclipse).
- Helped students develop an understanding of Frameworks, specifically the MVC using Struts 2, and also Core Spring.
- Assisted students on their JEE Web Applications, HTML, Java scripts, Servlets.