- 8+ years of IT experience as J2EE Developer in Software Development Life Cycle core areas such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Deployment and including 4 years of UI experience.
- Extensive experience developing applications using Agile Scrum methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in various domains like Health care, Banking, Ecommerce, and Financial Services.
- Experience in core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Data Structures, Collections, and Exception Handling concepts.
- Experience in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Extensively worked on various design patterns such as Factory Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Object, and Data Transfer Object.
- Experience in working with various MVC architecture development such as Spring MVC, Struts MVC and JSF 2.1.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, XML, JSTL, Java Beans, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and Struts.
- Experience in Developing Applications Using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies such as JPA 2.1, Hibernate.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL, Oracle 11g and DB2.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful API with Spring and implemented SOA architecture with web services.
- Worked on spring boot template to develop Application levelMicroservices.
- Good Experience in various open source frameworks like Hibernate and Springs including Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, and Spring APO.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like Rapid SQL.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, creating views, joins and triggers usingMSSQLServer.
- Extensive knowledge in tuning T-SQL queries and improving the performance of the Database Application.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tire Enterprise application on various Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat 7.0, Web logic Server 11g, Glassfish 4.1, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Experience in writing application by using Build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle and deploying them on servers and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development usingApacheCamelFramework
- Developing RESTFUL Web ServicesusingSpringboot,SpringRESTFUL template.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Webstrom and implementation of version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS, Clear Case.
- Implemented unit testing by writing Test plans, Test cases and performed Junit testing during the project.
- Excellent Understanding of NoSQL, MongoDB for handling huge amount of data,Cassandradatabases and knowledge on Elastic Search.
- Good understanding and hands on in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS).
- Profecient in creating Use Case Diagrams such as Class Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML Methodology in MS.Visio, Argo UML.
- Effective team player with ability to work in rapid and challenging environment.
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, quick learner, ability to learn new technologies.
Languages: Java 8, SQL, C++
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, Web Services (SOAP, Restful), EJB 3.1
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac
Frameworks and Cloud: Hibernate, Springs, Struts, JSF 2.1, AWS
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, WebLogic 11g, Glassfish 4.1, WebSphere, JBoss
UI Technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, XML, DTD, XML Schema
Build Tools: MAVEN, GRADLE, ANT, JENKINS, Clear Quest
Version control tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case
IDE’s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, Intelliji
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Designed and developed the application in sprints using Agile Scrum methodology and participated in weekly status meetings and daily scrums.
- Responsible for gathering requirements and involved in planning meetings.
- Involved in the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, CSS3,Clear Quest, AngularJS, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap and JSP based on the W3C standards.
- Developed the application usingCoreJava, Collections, Multithreading, and Serialization.
- Designed Frontend with in object oriented Angular-JS Framework and implement the various phase of Responsive Design of the requirement.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular-JS and used Angular-JS MVC to build a cross-browser compliant application.
- Widely usedAngularUI-bootstrap components like calendar picker, time picker, directives, select2, model pop-ups, ng-grid,routerProvider's, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Created Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls, rewrote existing CSS to form adaptive and responsive layouts formobileUI.
- Created reusableUIcomponents using React.js.
- Worked on Restful API webservices usingNode.js and implemented mock services inNode.js with help of modules usingNode.js server.
- Used Node package manager(npm) for managing the Node.js modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc. and package.json for managing the application required module dependencies.
- Implemented REST Microservices using Springboot.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience with Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed entire application using Spring MVC framework and Spring AOP components for intercept function call.
- Implemented Spring services and Spring DAO’s for controller interactions to operate on data and developed asynchronous message listeners using Spring JMS template.
- Developed asynchrony’s messaging systems using JMS, MDB and MQ series.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework and developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes, which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC framework.
- Wrote MongoDB models and schema by using Mongoose to query data. Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Installed, configured, and managed the servers like AWS and Linux.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies such asAWS, EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Developed RESTAPI for assessment indicators module and token based authentication for RESTservices using Spring Security(Oauth).
- ImplementedRESTservices, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Worked on HibernatewithSpring Integration as the data abstraction to interactwiththe database and used dependency injection (DI) using Spring framework and annotations.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicatewithdata layer and XML to read XML data.
- Experienced in Object Oriented and Multi-threaded/Concurrent Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies and Java's low-level concurrency primitives (synchronized, volatile, wait(), notify(), and notifyAll()).
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for (CI/CD) continues integration development.
- UsedApacheCamelframework for integration and routing.
- Conducted code review for team members, involved in Junit, Mockito testing performed unit testing for each module and prepared code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
Confidential, Burlington, NC
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Used bootstrap formobileweb responsiveness on different form factors. Extended some of the CSS classes to match to visual designs.
- Implemented Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model).
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO and Used Spring Batch to build thePOJO-based development approach of theSpring Framework.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks.
- Implemented RESTful API’s for network communication protocol to consume a web service, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Used Hibernate for mappingjavaclasseswithdatabase and created querieswithHibernate query language (HQL).
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container and AOP and integrated Spring with SQL and established data mappings.
- Designed complex application in Oracle database SQL statements for querying, updating, and reporting using Spring JDBC.
- Involved in server-side validation based on business rules by using hibernate validator and client side validation is done using Java Script.
- Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's(Linux) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
- Developed SQL, HQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Converted the Oracle DB objects toMSSQLServer2012 DB objects like Tables, Views, and Stored Procedures.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from Database.
- Developed Business Rule Engine using Java, Multithreading, Message Queuing, and consuming Restful web service.
- Responsible for using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS (MQ series) for sending and receiving messages while creating webservices.
- Backend application layer is implemented using Spring and implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR& dependency JARS and deployed the entire project onto the Weblogic Application Server environment.
- Worked core concepts to increase the speed, reliability, efficiency, and scalability of concurrent Java applications.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Developed stored procedures to apply business logic to the database.
- ANT Script is used for the application building and Log4J for debugging.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, PL/SQL, AngularJS 1.4, Jasmine, Bootstrap, jmeter, CSS, HTML5, Spring, Oracle, MS SQL, RESTful Webservices, JMS, MQ series, Apache CXF, Microservices, Log4J, AWS, SVN, Eclipse IDE, Weblogic Application server.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Designed & developed JSP pages using JSF CORE tags library, Apache MyFaces, ICEfaces, HTML & CSS, AngularJS.
- Designed and developed UI framework by implementing all the six phases of JSF-lifecycle, security and authentication service.
- Developed the application using JSF Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Used Spring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Spring and Hibernate ORM mappings to perform various association mappings to the database tables
- Wrote Hibernate criteria and Named queries for the data retrievals and performed second level caching in hibernate.
- Worked with sessions for database interaction with MS SQL Server implementing Persistence for data storing and maintenance procedures.
- Optimized the T-SQL query performance with modifications in TSQL querie, removing unnecessary columns, establishing necessary joins.
- Worked as a primary T-SQLdeveloper in creating complex Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, views and otherSQLjoinsand statements for applications.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services API for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Configured session timeout withSpringBootin server side and implemented auto logout functionality.
- Consumed Web Services (SOAP) from third party and implemented them using CXF.
- Used Tomcat web server for deploying the web content and all code was written using the Eclipse IDE.
- Used WebSphere application Server in the production for deploying the code.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project, and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Used Maven Builder extensively for the code building and smoke testing.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and involved in Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Executed batches onLinuxserver for data backup from client.
- Performed Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/TEST/STAG/PROD) and reproduced bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Used LDAP for authentication and authorization.
- Used SVN as Version Control System.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using Struts, implemented Struts/ Tiles based framework to present the data to the user and created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in requirement gathering, application architecture and process flow wherever applicable.
- Developed code for the registration of the enrolling customer, login, and authorization of utility bills payment process for registered customer.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s. Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, and Transfer Object.
- Used Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL while enhancing the functionality and responsible for creating database tables on Oracle DB.
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j. Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Involved in designing the database in SQL Server, developed the SQL queries using joins, stored procedures, and triggers, creating views, and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Responsible for coding Oracle SQL Statements, Stored procedures, functions, and triggers for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP API.Designed and developed web services and tested them using SOAP UI.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and involved in Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for the application and wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Involved in walkthroughs and the installation process.
- This project is anecommerceapplication intended to develop, support, maintenance, and implementation of a complex module.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Methodology (SDLC) such as Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing
- Involved in creating Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and State Chart Diagrams.
- Experience in Waterfall Methodology and Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Responsible for creating a new application used by Customer Service to manageeCommerceorders, customers, gift card processing, loyalty information Html,Java,and Spring REST Web Services.
- Used HTML, CSS, and Java Script for developing front end browser pages.
- Involved in developing applications by using Core Java concepts, Servlets, JSP and connection to the Database is done by JDBC Bridge.
- Extensively used SQL concepts to Insert, Retrieve, Update the information in the database.
- Used MySQL Database for storing and retrieving the data.
- Developed ComplexSQLqueries using variousjoinsand developed various dynamic SQL's thorough out the projects.
- Designed and Developed Servlets to communicate between the Presentation and Business Layer
- Developed applications and Deployed on Apache Tomcat web server instances in all the respective environments.
- Involved in writing Test Cases.
- Used SVN for version Control tool.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, HTML, CSS, Java Script, MySQL, SVN tool, Apache Tomcat.